2011 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 607 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Very underrated

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Bang for your buck, quick, great gas mileage"

Cons: "Wish ls model came with sun roof option"

"Underrated car, definitely get the stick shift, 7000rpm shifts make for lots of fun! 323hp in the base model, 30mpg highway, and a faster quarter mile than the 69 camaro big block. I've seen tests anywhere from 13.8 1/4mile to 14.3 1/4mile. Handles great, no complaints at all! Even driving the snow was no problem with the stock tires. I get compliments and thumbs up everywhere I go. I have a 2013 black on black ls manual trans v6."

Awesome vehicle. Wife and I are both happy!

By on Friday, April 13, 2012

Pros: "Cool, fun, and "Hot"."

Cons: "small console"

"The exterior looks are awesome! And, I was blown away by the interior with the baby blue lights all around. The guages are cool. I'm 6'1" and it fits me comfortably. The performance of the car is exciting."

I really liked the car but I had to get rid of it

By on Friday, October 04, 2013

Reason: Became bored with it as the novelty wore off

Pros: "Phenominal acceleration and handling, great looks"

Cons: "Poor visibility, placement of gauges on console"

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS

"As soon as GM revealed the body design for the new Camaro back in 2008, I decided that I wanted to buy one. When it finally hit showroom floors in 2009, I shopped around, but dealers in my area were charging premiums of as much as $5,000 over sticker price, so I decided to wait. While on a vacation trip to Las Vegas in February 2010, I stopped by a couple of Chevy dealers in the area to see what they were charging. I found the exact car I was looking for (a black 2SS with the RS package and a six speed manual transmission) at a great price at Henderson Chevrolet, so I decide to buy it. I had great fun on the 2,500 mile trip to South Florida, getting the Camaro up to 136 MPH on a wide open stretch of I-10 in West Texas. I drove the car frequently for the first year that I owned it, but the novelty quickly wore off, and I started to become bored with it. After I moved up to New York, the car sat in a garage most of the time. When my Florida registration expired, I was forced to register the car in New York, where my auto insurance QUINTUPLED! After a couple of months, I decided to sell the Camaro, as I was paying astronomical insurance rates for a car that I was not using. I sold the Camaro in September 2011 for about 7,500 less than I paid for it 18 months earlier. I must admit that I miss the Camaro, but hopefully, it is now in a good hope where it is being driven regularly."

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS

The best sports car anyone could ever hope to own.

By on Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Pros: "great stereo, good driving, large trunk"

Cons: "small backseat, no GPS"

"I firmly believe for the condition I had kept my car in that it is far more worth 21,000 dollars.. I bought this car for around 30, and I have babied it within a inch of its life. This is a highly offensive price suggestion. EVEN THOUGH we are talking about through a dealer. I still feel that I could get a good 23, or 24. This is a beautiful car, it is very comfortable not only to drive, but also to ride in. The steering dynamics is wonderful. The wheel is a little heavy, but personally I like a little heavy steering because I feel more in control of my car. The backseat is a little small, but that is really my only complaint. The front is very roomy, theres ton of compartment space.. The console is reasonably sized, the glove compartment is very spacious, and theres every a very large change holder (which I use to hold change, my phone, earrings, wallet, the list goes on..) under the TOUCH SCREEN radio. This is even a great car for leggy people to drive, because the front seats go back a very considerable amount. All in all, these cars to me personally do not lose much value. They're beautiful, reasonably priced (over-all, and monthly payments....) and very functional to fit your needs. This car is good to go for anyone. (Except for infants, or toddlers.. For families consisting of small children, I suggest a somewhat large and more spacious back seat luxury car, truck, or a mid-size/full-size SUV)"

Good car for the money

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "Good value for the money"

Cons: "Lack of head room with the sun roof."

Real sharp!

"For all that you get it is a good deal. This car is really fun to drive."

Real sharp!

I love my Camaro

By on Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pros: "Very fun to drive"

Cons: "Passenger seat is manually operated, drivers is el"

"The car is everything I wanted it to be. Not quite as fast as an 8 cyl, but where can you drive too fast anyway. It is hard to keep to the speed limit, and has quick pick up when needed. And everywhere we go we get a thumbs up or compliments on the car."

Fun, sun, and road trips

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, great styling and handling"

"I bought my 2011 Camaro RS red convertible in April of 2013. I didn't need a new/newer car but wanted something for fun and pleasure - I earned it after coaching high school sports for 34 years. That summer my wife and I took the car on a 3400 mile trip through Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona. What fun we had! There was plenty of room for what we needed to take with us as well as having room to drop the top on several occasions. This isn't my everyday vehicle (I have a 2007 Equinox for that) and it's garaged always. The V-6 has plenty of juice when you step down on the gas. Handling is great whether driving in the city or on mountain highways. I love the retro styling inside and out. The gauge and interior lighting packages get "wow" compliments. GM hit a homerun when they rolled this baby out!"

7th Camaro - 1st was a 1981

By on Friday, January 17, 2014

Pros: "sporty fun well built muscle car"

Cons: "wish the opening into the trunk was little bigger"

"2014 RS** love this car - awesome to drive, great gas milage, quick and responsive, blind spots are much better in this 2014 then they were in my 2010. just a real sweet ride!!! Would like to keep this one till the wheels fall off. Always been a Chevy girl and always will be. Crystal red tint coat is a beautiful color but, have to say I like the looks of them all coming down the road!! enjoy:)"

Love my car

By on Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Pros: "Fun car to drive. Plenty of power."

Cons: "Trunk and back seat space."

"One of the best cars I've ever owned, if not the best. It is a fun car to drive. I love taken it on curve roads. As far as power goes, the V-6 in this car has as much power than most of the V-8 I have owned. On long trips it is a pleasure to drive. The only thing I don't like about it is the storage space in the trunk and the room in the back seat area."

Fun car to Drive

By on Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pros: "Great power and ride for the money"

Cons: "visibility backing up, boring console - plastic"

"This car has great power and handles well on tight turns. I have the ground package and the orange inferno pacakge that really makses this car unique. The exhaust sound is a little too quite relative to a Mustang so I installed a cold air intake (Air-raid) that added a bit more horespower and also enhaned the sound and overall performance. This car is a riot to drive but forget any remote change of driving in the snow - park it for the winter not worth the hastle and risk since you will get stuck in two inches. I think about selling the car but when i go out to the garage and look at i chnage my mind."

Great car!

By on Saturday, November 02, 2013

Pros: "See above"

Cons: "See above"

"I owned a 2010 and replaced it with a 2012. Every thing was identical to the first one. Only differences were backup sensors and camera, heads up display and passenger power seat. My first camaro was a 1974 which I also loved. I have yet to use launch control because I don' t want to pay for new rubber. The car is scary fast and it cuts through curves like the car is on rails. I still get complements all the time, the last being from a cute blond. I did't think women paid any attention to such things. Only bad part about this car is it sits in the garage over the winter. Cannot be driven in snow."

I just love it even after a year-Best car ever!

By on Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pros: "It's a blast to drive,a real head turner"

Cons: "not a lot of leg room in rear but we make it work."

"I fell in love with this car after test driving one. I have the convertible and the top works nice and smooth. I have had a ton of cars over the years and this is my favorite. My wife gets jealous as people love the car and her luxury Mercedes does not get much attention. The back-up camera works great when the top is up. The driver seats are very comfortable even on a road trip. The car handles and corners nice precision. It also brakes quite well. It has such a smooth fast take off that's very addicting!"

One of the best cars I've ever owned

By on Sunday, September 01, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, even if you have no place to go"

Cons: "Back seat room, blind spots when the top is up"

"The only complains I have is the room in the back seat area and the blind spots when you have the top up. It is an fun car to drive. With the V6 over 300 hp the car has more power than most V8 I've have owned. The car handles real well. It's a kind of car you can enjoy driving on curve roads. Mine is a 2011 silver black top and ever where I go I get complements on it. Like I said it's one of the best cars I've ever owner, if not the best."

Great Car - Bumblebee Package

By on Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pros: "Handling, power/performance, comfort,"

Cons: "BAD Blindspots, depreciation seems excelerated"

"When I bought my first Camaro, in 2010, I fell in love with the car instantly. When the Trasnformers 3 came, I traded in my 2010LS and bought the 2SS Bumblebee package, and have loved driving my car every day. The car handles great, awesome power, and turns heads constantly. I wouldn't want to give it up anytime soon and hope it stays running the same way from here on out. Downsides: Side mirrors and tiny rear passengar windows creates a HUGE blind spot...so pay attention and look over your shoulder when driving. Sun Visors are more for decoration than functional, but with the right tinting strip across the top, it's all good. Gas mileage isn't bad. I run with my on performance mode quite a bit, so i'm averaging over the last 30 days about 19mpg with all my driving. So with my lead foot, it's still awesome Drove it to Key West (7 hour drive or so) and was comfortable, no numbness like I get in my charger on long drives. It's been my most favorite car to own yet!"

Best vehicle I've had - LOVE IT!

By on Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Pros: "Fun, very quick, great mpg (had up to 30)."

Cons: "It's a sports car, so visors don't cover much."

Parked at Work

"Thought I'd have to buy the SS to have any power. Was so thrilled at what the V6 could provide, I opted for that to save $ on larger motor, fuel, insurance - just for bragging rights. Instead I bought a nearly complete options package - premium paint job, RS package, instrument package, premium sound & wheels, leather, remote start, etc. I love this car!! If easy on pedal, can get 30 mpg. Very quick around traffic. Fun vehicle."

Parked at Work

My first car was an 85 camaro...I love this car!

By on Monday, April 22, 2013

Pros: "Its fast!"

Cons: "Not for big families."

"I love my baby!! This car is absolutely wonderful. It is beautiful, fast and stylish. All that I love. The only issue with my family is that I have 3 kids and we all do not fit unless I leave my husband at home :) I wish they put an extra seat belt in the back middle part."

Best car I ever had

By on Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, real attention getter."

Cons: "Passenger seat sits too low. No up/down adjustment"

"I love my Camaro. We have driven it all the way from PA to Key West FL. It performed great, no problems what so ever. Even with such a long trip, the car is comfortable. Also very good performance driving through the Great Smokey Mountains. Not to mention the attention it gets wherever we go, folks always stop to admire my wheels!"

This car keeps me from buying a Corvette

By on Monday, November 26, 2012

Pros: "A great car to own if you want speed and style"

Cons: "None noted"

"Traded in my 2005 Corvette convertible for this car. Absolutely love the car and the performance it has."

Wow what a car

By on Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pros: "More power then you know what to do with."

Cons: "Ruff on gas."

"I just bought this vehicle two months ago for my little. Even thow she is only 2 years old and the car is sitting in the garage. It goes out once a week for a blow out. What power and what a buy. This is a great investment on this SS2 with all the bells you can get. Super Car"

love this car

By on Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "cup holder"

"I own the 2ss camaro since nov of 2011. So far its been the best car I ever own. I get alot of attention where ever I go. I get around 18 mpg in the city and I took this car to Los Angles one time from San Jose CA and I was getting about 27 mpg with ac on at 75mph. Can't get any better then that for 6.2 litter engine. Only one bad this I found so far is the cup holder. I have 6spd and the cup holder is right behind the short shifter which is useless."

Best looking muscle car at an affordable price.

By on Saturday, June 02, 2012

Pros: "Price, fun to drive, makes anyone look good!"

Cons: "Rear vision without backup camera."

"Best american (canadian :)) car in decades! Have it over a year now with zero problems. Finally!, GM made a desireable, affordable, and reliable sports car. Constant compliments on design. Very comfortable, rides like a luxury car, yet handles very well. Many complain about trunk space, but I can fit a full size spare, travel bag, and 20 bags of groceries in it. Solved problem with blind spots in back with a backup camera and sensors."

great car overall

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "lots of fun to drive"

Cons: "convertible top issues"

"Overall the car is fantastic! Fun to drive, lots of power, great handling... convertibles are known to have issues with their top with no real fix yet from GM. Holes begin to appear due to wear, I have this already with very low mileage."

Great but not perfect.

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, looks great, great power."

Cons: "cup holder placement sucks, backing up not easy"

"I have owned this car for approximately 9 months. I love almost everything about this car, however, i have a couple of complaints. 1st, beware, the cup holders are placed right behind the shifter which is very annoying if you own a manual transmission. I avoid using them most of the time.... Backing up in this vehicle is extremely dangerous, especially if your backing up at an angle as your visibility is close to non existent. I find myself honking when i cant go straight back. If you can cope with these two things like myself, i suggest you buy this vehicle! The power is amazing and the looks will definitely have people looking your way. The interior is comfortable for the driver and front passenger but the people in the back wont be to pleased. All in all i would buy this vehicle again if i had the choice."

Awesome car, I highly recommend it!

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "power, grip, looks"

"I had a 69 Camaro SS and this V-6 would run rings around it."

Hands Down

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Fun, easy to work on"

Cons: "heavy doors"

"I love this car, I have made a lot of after market upgrades, but the base design is top notch. The only thing I would change is to make it a V-8, but then I wouldn't be able to afford to mod it."