2011 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 591 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Great car, glad I splurged.

By on Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Pros: "Great fuel mileage, fun to drive, looks beautiful."

Cons: "Small back windows make it difficult to back up."

my baby

"I purchased my Camaro on a whim. I wasn't planning on buying a new car for about a year, and I was really leaning towards the Dodge. But I love Camaros, and this styling reminds me of the classic Camaros that I love so much. So without doing any research or giving it much thought, I became the proud new owner of a gorgeous Camaro. This car is practical. I drove an old Honda and this car gets the same gas mileage as the Honda. My insurance only went up $50 per six months, although that was before the speeding tickets... This car has it all; it is fun and practical. I've always wanted one and now I have it. It is comfortable to drive, I've taken it on many, many long trips. The only negatives are that backing up to the right is very blind, and the trunk is small."

my baby

great modern muscle

By on Sunday, May 03, 2015

"Ordered car new-bucket list. 4 1/2 YRS old no problems. Holds value. Top speed 155. Interior a little plastic."

Excellent handling and engine

By on Saturday, May 02, 2015

Pros: "Handling, acceleration, fun"

Cons: "Mileage, entry/exit, visibility"

"Only thing I didn't like initially was a little too much body lean on my SS, fixed with stiffer anti-sway bars. Great handling, very neutral, good balance and dynamics. Excellent roadholding, better in the wet than my subaru wrx. Visibility and ingress/egress are the prices you pay for the design though. You get used to visibility and knowing how "large" the car is. This has been a real fun car to drive. I'm moving on at this point, but the Camaro SS is in a different class than american cars from just a few years ago. The chassis is stiff, the brakes are excellent, transmission is strong and beefy. I don't have the concerns about "interior quality" that other people usually do with american cars, I rent a lot of cars and I have a mercedes as my other car, I don't see the drastic difference in interior quality, both have plastic in places, etc, in fact, I like the ergonomics of the camaro inside a little better, shifter placement, gauge placement, cruise control location, etc."

2SS-RS

By on Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pros: "2ss-rs automat"

Cons: "Eats up back tires oh-ah"

"K&N cold air intake, NGK TR6 plugs 430 rwhp stored nov 1 to may 1 never seen snow. LS3 cnc ported Heads custom comp cam 1 7/8 longtubes dyno tuned"

More fun than anyone should legally have!!!

By on Monday, April 13, 2015

Pros: "You have it all in my review."

Cons: "Lousy sun visors!!"

My new Camaro.

"This is a V6 convert in blue metallic with white stripes. Black interior, black top. Gas mileage is as advertised even though I can't keep my foot from flooring it every chance I get. Performance is outstanding for a V6, handling is superior and it feels like a NASCAR car when cornering .Bucket seats are super comfortable and hug you on tight turns. I have installed a Solo Performance cat back exhaust and it makes the car sound more like a V8 than a V6."

My new Camaro.