2011 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 575 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Flawless, fun to drive, great design inside & out

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pros: "great design, fun to drive."

"Great performance and mileage. Average 25 mpg in town and 304 hp. Fun to drive, trouble free, zero issues, bought new."

Too Many Problems

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Reason: Lemon

Pros: "Power.Fun To Drive,Comfort"

Cons: "Transmission,Rear End Problems"

"The manual six speed transmission was overhauled twice then the rear end was making a noise so the axle seals and fluid were updated plus there was a oil burning smell and the dealer said the rear main seal would need to be replaced. There were some minor issues with squeaks and rattles. The engine had no issues. All the concerns were fixed under warranty but it was at the dealer for a total of a month."

Very nice, sporty & Fun to Drive

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pros: "Fast for a stock car & fun to drive."

Cavalcade car show

"It had 6 miles in the showroom in 2009. It did have small oil leak noticed at around 4k miles. Gasket replaced at block/oil cooler. Next year was still leaking & coloring added to oil by dealer to find the source at 7k where rear main seal was replaced (still keeping an eye on it but OK so far). Removed factory mufflers w/ Magnaflow Axle-Back Exhaust System - Competition Series (part#0053593)for an inexpensive increase in volume! With out mufflers it does "cackle" at downshift but I get compliments & inquiries. Reminds me of "cherry bombs" but not over powering inside. I actually had a Sevier County TN sheriff pull me over to tell me so. I think the paint had something to do with it also. No citations were issued!"

Cavalcade car show

Excellent car for fun and daily use

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pros: "Muscle car that is great for daily use"

Cons: "backup sensors a must; small trunk opening"

"Over 120K miles and still no issues, around 20MPG even with fairly aggressive driving. Comfortable seats with nice sound system and luxury car ameneties. Even has hooks in back for child seats. Large trunk with drop-down rear seat gives great utility, somewhat limited by small trunk opening. The backup sensors make up for limited backup visibility. RS package has great headlights--especially helpful in areas with heavy deer population. Brembo brakes are smooth and effective in turns. Can be hard to avoid spinning the tires even on dry pavement, but it looks great and gets moving fast when you ask it to. Although it's a full-blooded muscle car, it's as comfortable as a luxury vehicle and still useful for family, daily driving, and long trips."

awsome cars

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pros: "a real blast to drive"

Cons: "some blind spots that you have to get used to"

"this is my second Camaro the first was a 2010 and this 2013 is even better I added a k&n cold air box and really pepped up an already impressive 323 hp v6 a true driver."

Some troublesome blind spots.

By on Thursday, February 05, 2015

Pros: "Do a cost per horsepower analysis. Impressive."

Cons: "Blind spots."

Not a bright red, but a subtle red. I like the color, but don't know GM's name. It's NOT "hot red."

"Lugs a little bit in 6th gear (auto) but not a problem. Sound system is difficult for me to understand, but a younger buyer would have no problems with it. It's simply the fastest, nimblest car I've ever driven. I have the 438 HP V-8. Unless you have an exceptional need, I would forgo the ZL1 even though it has 580 H.P. The car is red and has black bow ties, wheels, etc. and gets dozens of compliments wherever I drive it. The 19' Pirelli tires are like new after 17K. I thought they would wear faster. I don't think there are enough interior lights, the only ones being center front. The heating/air is phenomenal. I can't believe how fast the car heats up inside, when the outside air is in the teens, or cools down when in the hundred degree range (I live in the Mojave Desert). I would guess 5 minutes either way. It also has remote start, which I've never used (other than to show off), but would be handy in much colder climates. I had a 1973 457 Chevy Monte Carlo, which up to now I thought was the best American car I'd ever owned, but this Camaro exceeded my expectations. Just for fun I put myself on the waiting list and am next in line for the 707 Dodge Charger Hellcat. I think I will forgo that. This car has enough power to cut almost an hour off my trips to Las Vegas--not because I speed, but that I can get around 18 wheelers on two lane roads that are impossible to pass in an "ordinary" car. Hope this helps."

My Pride and Joy

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, draws a lot of attentio/compliments"

Cons: "stereo should be Bose,no push start engine"

"I take very good care of everything I own. My car especially. I purchased the Camaro brand new at $29,470. Since the day i purchased it the car has been garage kept. I am also one of those people who park in the furtherest parking spot in parking lots. I often intentionally take up 2 spots so if any other vehicles park next to me they will be far enough away from me so their doors can not hit my car. As far as the inside it is in pristine condition mostly because no one was EVER allowed to eat or drink anything other than water in it. Lastly it still smells new because if i ever picked up food I would put it in the trunk as to not cause my car to smell. Then when I would arrive home I would leave the truck open for about 20 mins to air that out because i didn't want my car ti smell either. The Camaro is "BumbleBee" yellow and gets a lot of attention."

Rock and Roll

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

"This is the 6 th Camaro I have owned.. They range from 1978-2012. All have been an SS or Z-28, because that's how I roll. For the money this is the best car I have ever had. With 426 horsepower, manuel transmission, and drop top, it is one fun car to drive.. As this is the second 5 th generation Camaro I have had. There have been improvements from the 2010 to the 2012. More than anything the ride and paint have been improved.. If you want a smooth ride and luxury this probably isn't the car for you. Just borrow your Grandmas.i love my 45 th anniversary 2SS-RS manuel convertible ."

essentially new vehicle, only 3K miles, many extra

By on Friday, January 16, 2015

Pros: "All the upgrades without the price tag..."

Ready to go....

"2014 Camaro 2SS Coupe, 3,000 miles, Silver Stripes over dark blue metallic paint, custom wheels, custom exhaust, keyless entry w/ push to start, light lens darkened, custom shocks, supercharged and dyno tuned, runs great....many other extras..better than new....$36,000."

Ready to go....

AWESOME CAR!

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

"Dream come true, favorite car I have ever owned!"

this is a beautiful black convertible.

By on Monday, January 12, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "fun, fast, beautiful."

Cons: "we can't keep it because of moving."

"This is a beautiful black convertible that has been garaged the entire time. When it was purchased we paid for the special coating on car to keep it shiny. It is a fun car and the most comfortable Camaro I have ever sat in."

Best of it's class for the money!!

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pros: "Looks awesome, runs awesome,handles awesome!!!"

Cons: "lousy paint quality"

"Bought my 2013 RS/SS in September of 2013,and have never looked back! I love this car and everything about it! Always wanted a Camaro since I was 16 years old...finally got it at 59! The wait was well worth it! Hurst six speed and LS3 6.2 engine rocks! I really like the way it drives and handles too...Only little negative was the extra money I spent on the red crystal tintcoat paint...not very well sprayed by the robot!!! Too many imperfections in the paint,but I will live with it,if that's all there is wrong with the overall quality of the car!!!"

Slow for its Horsepower, Heavy, terrible interior

By on Sunday, January 04, 2015

Reason: Terrible interior, no visibility, poor handling, terrible automatic

Pros: "Looks cool"

Cons: "Feels cheap, heavy, Interior"

"I bought a SS Coupe Automatic for the cheap horsepower and great looks. This car has the most uncomfortable steering wheel i have ever held. The fact that Chevy was OK with selling the car with this wheel is indicative of the quality and engineering compromises found in the rest of the car. Everything is about looks and horsepower at an affordable price. Things sacrificed: No visibility, I was constantly hitting things like fences, cars while parking and posts I could not see. I have never hit things in any other cars I have ever owned like I have in a camaro. The rear visibility for changing lanes is terrible and I nearly had a really bad accident when merging with a car in my blind spot. Really antiquated automatic, the shifts were hard and poorly geared. The paddle shifter on the wheel were just buttons and were very slow to react to my commands. This car is BIG it is 3800 pounds. That means that the 400hp is really not as fast as I thought it was and everyone tries to race you at every stop light. Cars I lost to that had more than 100hp less than me: BMW 335i, subaru STI and modified wrx, mid 2000's M3, modified honda civic, and worst of all a freaking volvo that was a turbo R. Because the car is so heavy and big it needs big cool 20" tires. THose tires are $1000. Because the wheels and tires are big they are heavy and makes this car really clumsy at low speed turns. It dosent have alot of confidence or feedback through the steering either making it hard to go through turns fast. The interior felt really cheap and plasticy. The cloth seats were really cheap looking and feeling compared to my girlfriends mazda 6. I took a big depreciation hit and sold the car after 6 months. Chevy will have to do much better to ever have me a s a customer again."

Third time is the charm

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pros: "The muscle car look, feel and sound"

Cons: "Needs more undercoating for outside noise"

Black Beauty

"This is the third Camaro I have owned. I purchased a 1971 Camaro Berlinetta, than a 2012 Camaro LS and now a 2015 Camaro SS. I can honestly say the SS is my favorite. I loved my 2012 Camaro but it just didn't sound like a muscle car. Now I have the full package. I love the way this car looks, feels and sounds. I plan on keeping this car for years to come. It will probably be handed down to my grandson when he gets some driving experience under his belt."

Black Beauty

Great Car For the Price

By on Thursday, December 25, 2014

Pros: "Great Car for Price,really enjoy driving it."

Cons: "I'm 6'4" Driver Space But just too fun to drive"

"I love the styling and Plenty of power. Excellent handling all around fun car to own."

Love my Camaro

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful!! Sounds great with the upgraded exhaust"

Cons: "KB'S value assessment!!"

"It's my baby!! I disagree with KB'S value assessment though!! I added ground effects, Flow master exhaust, spectra cold air intake. I bought the inside, out scratch, ding coverage. 5 year maint. yellow, black. Dark tint windows. Cover king seatcovers (yellow-black)Floor matts on my floor matts. This car is flawless. 100,000 mile warranty. It is babied. I think it's worth $32,000 minimum. It's like brand new!!!LOVE MY Camaro!!!"

Fun to drive, outstanding performance for the pric

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

"I have a 6 speed std trans with the V6. Outstanding performance for the price. Well engineered and quality workmanship. Gas mileage is good, but I've never achieved the EPA hwy MPG. Body panels are very thin (to reduce weight) and are easily dented. Not much room for somebody slightly above average height & weight."

Fun to drive, massive power available

By on Monday, November 03, 2014

Pros: "Lots of fun to drive."

Cons: "Not great visibility looking out and back to pass."

"0-60 <4 seconds, but hard on the back tires. Looking for a track, but handles well up to 120 mph (haven't been faster yet)."

She is very clean

By on Monday, November 03, 2014

Pros: "1 owner very claen"

Cons: "bad blind spots when you are backing out of parkin"

"I ordered the car new,it stays in the inside, never driven in the rain or snow,I have added a custom front grille & a custom rear spoiler, cold air intake, headers, performance chip, hurst shifter pypes exhaust system.I am almost sixty two years old ,I really don't need the car"

Reason I stopped buying American Cars

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"Interior trim pieces not fitted properly and coming loose Headlamps burning out Daytime running lamp burnt out Whistling noise from side view mirrors Moon roof wind noise Impossible to locate at night switches on overhead panel"

Looks & drives like it came off the showroom floor

By on Sunday, October 26, 2014

"Looks & drives like it just came off the showroom floor. Was custom ordered & has just about every option available,"

Supercar performance, poor man price

By on Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pros: "fastest, best-handling car under $45k"

Cons: "Even with RS+1LE package, interior still cheap"

"Best decision I ever made was to purchase this Camaro with the RS and 1LE packages and also to spring for the Recaros. With these options you feel like you are in a fighter jet. Oh, and it performs like a fighter jet too!"

Purchased new in 2011 and one owner.

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pros: "great pric fun to drive looks sharp"

Cons: "no back seat. not recommend for people with kids."

"Driven to work and back only. Black on Black super sharp."

show room condition

By on Monday, October 20, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive and gets great looks"

"Excellent car in all aspects"

tires, mufflers, toneau cover and convertible top

By on Monday, October 20, 2014

Pros: "Motor, mpg 23 over all"

Cons: "see above"

"dealer "tried" to sell me a toneau cover, when it is listed on window sticker for &699. and finally Convertible toneau cover not included even though it is listed on sticker. Pirelli tires were replaced at 20,000 (cupping.) Terrible ride due to low profile tires which also are not interchangeable. Muffler rattles and still does at 30500. Convertible top ballooned out below back window and also in corners. Convertible"