2011 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 567 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

essentially new vehicle, only 3K miles, many extra

By on Friday, January 16, 2015

Pros: "All the upgrades without the price tag..."

Ready to go....

"2014 Camaro 2SS Coupe, 3,000 miles, Silver Stripes over dark blue metallic paint, custom wheels, custom exhaust, keyless entry w/ push to start, light lens darkened, custom shocks, supercharged and dyno tuned, runs great....many other extras..better than new....$36,000."

Ready to go....

AWESOME CAR!

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

"Dream come true, favorite car I have ever owned!"

this is a beautiful black convertible.

By on Monday, January 12, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "fun, fast, beautiful."

Cons: "we can't keep it because of moving."

"This is a beautiful black convertible that has been garaged the entire time. When it was purchased we paid for the special coating on car to keep it shiny. It is a fun car and the most comfortable Camaro I have ever sat in."

Best of it's class for the money!!

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pros: "Looks awesome, runs awesome,handles awesome!!!"

Cons: "lousy paint quality"

"Bought my 2013 RS/SS in September of 2013,and have never looked back! I love this car and everything about it! Always wanted a Camaro since I was 16 years old...finally got it at 59! The wait was well worth it! Hurst six speed and LS3 6.2 engine rocks! I really like the way it drives and handles too...Only little negative was the extra money I spent on the red crystal tintcoat paint...not very well sprayed by the robot!!! Too many imperfections in the paint,but I will live with it,if that's all there is wrong with the overall quality of the car!!!"

Slow for its Horsepower, Heavy, terrible interior

By on Sunday, January 04, 2015

Reason: Terrible interior, no visibility, poor handling, terrible automatic

Pros: "Looks cool"

Cons: "Feels cheap, heavy, Interior"

"I bought a SS Coupe Automatic for the cheap horsepower and great looks. This car has the most uncomfortable steering wheel i have ever held. The fact that Chevy was OK with selling the car with this wheel is indicative of the quality and engineering compromises found in the rest of the car. Everything is about looks and horsepower at an affordable price. Things sacrificed: No visibility, I was constantly hitting things like fences, cars while parking and posts I could not see. I have never hit things in any other cars I have ever owned like I have in a camaro. The rear visibility for changing lanes is terrible and I nearly had a really bad accident when merging with a car in my blind spot. Really antiquated automatic, the shifts were hard and poorly geared. The paddle shifter on the wheel were just buttons and were very slow to react to my commands. This car is BIG it is 3800 pounds. That means that the 400hp is really not as fast as I thought it was and everyone tries to race you at every stop light. Cars I lost to that had more than 100hp less than me: BMW 335i, subaru STI and modified wrx, mid 2000's M3, modified honda civic, and worst of all a freaking volvo that was a turbo R. Because the car is so heavy and big it needs big cool 20" tires. THose tires are $1000. Because the wheels and tires are big they are heavy and makes this car really clumsy at low speed turns. It dosent have alot of confidence or feedback through the steering either making it hard to go through turns fast. The interior felt really cheap and plasticy. The cloth seats were really cheap looking and feeling compared to my girlfriends mazda 6. I took a big depreciation hit and sold the car after 6 months. Chevy will have to do much better to ever have me a s a customer again."