2011 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 560 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Fullfills my need for speed!

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "A blast to drive"

Cons: "Cup holder locale"

"Other than road noise in 6th gear and the cup holders being right in the way while trying to shift gears, I absolutely LOVE this car! Best purchase ever!"

Great ride.

By on Monday, September 01, 2014

Pros: "turns heads, warranty, smooth ride"

Cons: "Cheap interior material, visibility, trunk space,"

"I own a '14 2LS Chevy Camaro. I was actually on my way to get a Mustang GT, but just so happen the Chevy and Ford dealerships were right next to each other and in order to get to the Ford dealership I had to go through Chevy's. This car automatically caught my eyes. Didn't really like the '11-'13 models, just wasn't a fan of the wide grill and split taillights. I like the new body, but inside nothing really changed besides the rearview mirror. The seats are uncomfortable and cant be so much adjusted to a custom setting. The car drives smooth and it hugs the road on every turn. The only two things I can complain about when it comes to this car: The cheap plastic material GM has put in this car. The material easily scratches and whatever rubs against it leaves white chalk lines on it. The second thing is the visibility. I'm 6ft and sometimes Its hard for me to see the curb. The back is wider than the front so I've caught the curb with my tires a few times. The technology they have inside the car is very bland. I understand its a muscle car, but its 2014, its what people are big on nowadays. I love this car, but I just feel like GM could do so much better. Hopefully GM will go all out with the 2016 model since Ford and Dodge have really stepped it up with the new Mustang and Challenger models."

More than I expected...

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pros: "Exterior Styling, awesome base package features."

Cons: "Plastic Dash, blind spots,small windows throughout"

"Love the car. Even being 4 years old, it still turns heads and compliments on a daily basis. Besides tires & brakes, I have not had to replace anything on the vehicle. The tires, 20 inches; are very expensive to replace if you go OEM. There are some weird blind spots in the rear quarters that drivers will notice immediately, but you adapt quickly. The V6 is plenty powerful and I never noticed lag or sluggishness. Manufacture recommends regular fuel, but I have noticed a smoother engine, more MPG, and additional pep if you use a mid-grade fuel 88-90 octane. Overall, I don't regret my purchase at all. I would however opted for the 19 inch wheel and tire package instead of the 20. The 19 inch wheels also provide better feel economy, more affordable to replace, and offer a smoother ride."

Very underrated

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Bang for your buck, quick, great gas mileage"

Cons: "Wish ls model came with sun roof option"

"Underrated car, definitely get the stick shift, 7000rpm shifts make for lots of fun! 323hp in the base model, 30mpg highway, and a faster quarter mile than the 69 camaro big block. I've seen tests anywhere from 13.8 1/4mile to 14.3 1/4mile. Handles great, no complaints at all! Even driving the snow was no problem with the stock tires. I get compliments and thumbs up everywhere I go. I have a 2013 black on black ls manual trans v6."

HEAD TURNER. CAR REFUSES TO GO SLOW!!

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pros: "Fair price, good value and SO COOL!"

Cons: "Could use more storage space inside."

"Hugh clutch difference from my last car (2013 Mustang GT premium). I'm told it can't be adjusted because the clutch is hydraulic. Friction point is right off the floor! That aside, it's pretty cool' This car turns heads weather I'm moving or standing still, and it's loud! My neighbor says he can hear it from inside his house. I've got the much coveted 1LE pkg, so it's extra cool looking but I can't ever go through a car wash, and I can't use soap on certain places (carbon fiber hood and spoiler. The bluetooth works much better than the Mustang's Sync. Not as many options offered as the Mustang. More room inside and in trunk. Traded in the progressive turn signals for halo headlights (neither of witch can be seen while driving). You can't not feel good while driving this car. Thumbs up!"

Love it but divorce is hurting

By on Saturday, August 09, 2014

Pros: "handles like a dream with many extras"

Cons: "can get you a speeding ticket if not careful"

"I bought this car in 2/14. it has many extra options like tires for life on 20" nitro air tires. Paint job for life incase of any dents scratches etc. It also has state inspection for life in VA. Also has oil change for Life. Fully covered warranty bumper to bumper up to 70,000 miles. The warranty can be extended but have been advised to wait closer to 70,000. Its black and corners like its on rails. It is my primary car so I have put some miles on it. This is the best vehicle I have owned and is very theraputic. I am going thru a divorce and lawyers are draining me. looking for someone to love this car as much as I do"

Lemon

By on Friday, August 08, 2014

Reason: Manual Transmission Grinding 2nd

Pros: "Power & Handling"

Cons: "Transmission problems, burning oil smell,"

"The transmission was rebuilt twice and 3rd gear was still not right. The car developed a burning oil smell like oil hitting an exhaust manifold but there were not visible leaks so I researched it and there was a bulletin for this condition to replace the rear main seal. After numerous visits to the dealer I gave up and traded the car in. The power and handling of the car were great but the rear tires needed to be replaced with only 11K. I hated that the fog lights were the DRL lights so they couldn't be used at night. The car was a poor choice and a waist of money."

2011 Indy Pace Car

By on Saturday, August 02, 2014

Pros: "Fun To Drive...."

Cons: "Too Heavy...."

"bought new. Garage kept. Only has 818 miles on it. I love this Camaro but a little too heavy."

Love this car

By on Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pros: "A ball to drive and attracks a pile of attention."

Cons: "Summer only vehicle, but that's why I bought it."

"I'm a bit disappointed with the the construction of this vehicle. A $40,000.00+ vehicle and it has more plastic than metal. The plastic inner rear fenders hold the rear fenders together. That's GM. My other car is a 2013 Ford Taurus SHO. Much better quality contruction."

Reliable, Sporty and smooth ride

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pros: "Good Gas Mileage, Great Sound package, reliable"

Cons: "The passenger seat sits too low."

"I have owned this car right from the dealership. I have driven it 20,000 yrly. All I have done is standard maintenance. The radio knobs are in perfect position, the ventilation is in perfect position. The get up and go is real good for a 6. If I had one thing to rag on it would be as the passenger you can't see nothing if you're short. The drivers side allows you to manually lift the seat. But when my husband drives I can barely see the hood of the car let alone the road. That makes no sense at all. The passenger seat sits too low for anyone under 5'10". It's also a little difficult to put a car seat for a child in the back. The trunk is nice and large and with the rear seat dropped down you can haul a lot of unexpected purchases."