2010 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 641 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS

By on Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pros: "Amazingly fun to drive."

Cons: "I dont have anything negative to say."

"This is the most amazing car I have ever owned, Drives like a dream holds the road in any weather conditions like you are standing still."

Fun drive!

By on Friday, July 19, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, great get up and go!"

Cons: "no cup holders in back, not much leg room in back"

"I love the convertible feature. I don't usually drive top down on the freeway, but on city streets, it's great. I plan to buy the rear wind break, though. It's supposed to cut wind noise down so you can hear the radio/iPod without turning up the volume so loud, plus carry on conversations with people in the car with you. I haven't found anything to complain about. I love my Camaro R/S! I chose it over the S/S because I didn't want to have to buy premium grade gasoline and I wanted better mpg average. The R/S has plenty of power since I don't do track driving/racing. I dust every car around so far!"

This is a head turner car

By on Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pros: "This car is a blast to drive"

Cons: "A little hard to get in and out of."

"I absolutely love this car but I am forced to sell it. It is a superb driver, a little rough on uneven roads but it is a performance car. Beautiful Inferno Orange with black stripes. It has a moon roof which I feel is better than a sun roof cause it slides inside the roof not outside. Great response when you step on the accelerator. It gets 21 mpg on the highway if you drive it at a steady 70 in cruise control. This car has been stored during the winter."

its a sexy hotrod

By on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pros: "power beautiful paint awesome body"

"I have owned many chevys and this one takes the show. This is an awesome car."

Chevrolet Camaro SS is an excellent sports car

By on Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, very fast"

Cons: "It has no CONS"

"The Chevrolet Camaro SS is an excellent sports car whether you get one with a metal roof or cloth top I own both hard top and softtop.Just remeber with any top-down driving reguardless or make or model the convertible is suited for low-speed cruises along the beach while attempting to look cool. Going full-blast at 150MPH roof-less is crazy and thats why I own a hardtop as well. Not saying I would drive 150MPH or the the convertable cannot do it (I know it can for a fact) I just dont advise it. This car is a european sport car rival no matter how you look at it. It has class bye-bye M3."

2013 Camaro 2SS

By on Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pros: "6 speed, stability, HP"

Cons: "nothing yet."

"I wanted one of these since 2008, but they didn't make them yet. So I bought a G8 GT. I loved the G8, but was still waiting....So, I found an excellent dealer and got a 2ss, with leather, rear camera, HUD, navigation, the works. I also use to have a 98 z28 6 speed. The new camaro is much heavier and more stable than the 98 was. It doesn't get squirrely and is actually faster with the traction control. The traction control is much better than the 1998 that had horrible wheel hop. Nothing like that in the 2013. I use it to drive to work and back and forth to Florida from Georgia some times. It has awesome electronics, but is not as comfortable as my G8 was for long rides. I also had the panel next to the radio on the passengers side pop off. A passenger noticed it and popped it back on for me. Besides that, it has been a solid car. I love this car though. It is really fun to drive and I am still learning the capabilities of the engine and the rpm/HP range. I would recommend it."

I love the looks I get when driving this car.

By on Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pros: "Priced by using the USAA (military) buyers guide."

Cons: "Again, the blind spots are a little worrisome."

"This is the sharpest of the new pony cars. It turns heads and is a fun car to drive. When driving this car, you have to be extra careful of the blind spots - so take extra caution before merging to the right. It will be put away for the winter (bummer)."

Awesome Car

By on Saturday, June 23, 2012

"Always wanted one, finally got it and just a great and fun car to drive. Seats get a little uncomfortable on longer drives, but its well worth it."

Best Car I've ever owned.

By on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pros: "Awesome to drive, Great price for Power"

Cons: "N/A"

"I started with a Ford Escort, Ford Probe, Chevrolet Cavailier, 1997 Camaro RS, 2004 Doge Ram, and now this car. It is by far the best and most powerfull of all of these cars I've previously owned. Judging the improvement from the 97 Camaro I owned, GM stepped up it's game big-time on this model. I ordered mine the first day it was available and got it a little over a year later. It is the most comfortable sports car I've ever sat in and doesn't wear you down like other cars. You can drive for hours and get out still feeling refreshed. Visibility does take a bit to get used to if you've never driven a Camaro before and even the small A pillars are hard to get used to. If you use your mirrors like you should, you will be OK. Headroom for taller people like me is sufficient. I wish the top of the car was a bit lower, but then I wouldn't be able to drive it. GM really made sure they didn't discourage larger people from buying this car. I have driven it hard and easy and it has been good to me. So far just oil changes. My only complaint about this car was the nuts on the spoiler kept coming off. But that was fixed with a recall notice (even though it still took the dealer 3x took finally actually put lock-tite on them)."

Great Car!!

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pros: "drive great for such a a small car."

Cons: "the vison can't see out very good you learn to use"

"I just purchase this car I like it a lot. I Trade in My dodge charger 2006 hemi for this car. Always had been a chev guy. The car is great I own a few camaro in my time. Only problem had to have the lifter change GM fix that with no problem. This is a mustang killer don't belive what you see on you tube the camaro haul but."

great car for the single person

By on Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "very limited room in the back seat"

"not much room for passengers but if you are a single person its a real fun car to own"

Wow!!! - This car turns heads!!!

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Stylish, good looking, handles great!"

Cons: "Poor rearward visibility (Use your side mirrors!)"

Bumblebee

"I originally wanted a convertible, but when I saw pictures of the Transformers Special Edition production model, I had to have it. My wife even fell in love with it at first sight! The reviews are correct as to interior visibility. Rearward is almost non-existent, especially with the high back tail on this special edition. The side mirrors and rear view camera totally make up for that impairment. The interior on this model is very nice. I think that the "cheap interior" reviews must be for the base model Camaros, as this interior is breathtaking! The car handles like an "American muscle car!" The car I traded from was the BMW Z4, so I was used to the tight roadster feel. The change is nice, especially given that I now drive through the brunt of LA "rush hour." I have the V6 which has more than adequate power in the city and fair gas mileage."

Bumblebee

Fun to drive

By on Friday, February 3, 2012

Pros: "Looks, power"

Cons: "No spare tire, pricy, speeding tickets ha-ha"

"I bought this car because I always wanted a Gen 1 Camaro and the Gen 5 is as close as it gets. I have a company truck and my personal Toyota Tundra with only 22,000 miles on it. I have to keep my truck to carry cargo and pull my boat but I haven't used it in 3 months. It's a good vehicle but my Camaro SS is a blast to drive. Most Camaros I see are 6 cylinders. When I pull up to "muscle" cars or "wanna be" hot rods at a red light, I can't get the driver to look my way. I think they have all be humiliated already. HA It'll hit 85 mph before hitting 5th gear (6 speed manual trans). I don't need it but plan on adding the supercharger after the warranty runs out. It has all the muscle a street car needs but I still want more than enough. You don't want to dump the clutch on a wet road. On a dry road, it will get sideways if you turn stabilatrak off. It's a blast to drive but the back seat is only large enough for kids. I don't have any...Just a need for speed."

Absolutely amazing

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "stick you to the seat acceleration at any speed"

Cons: "visibility backing up is low"

"You can drive this vehicle on your worst day, and it will grow a smile on your face from ear to ear."

My video

I decided to try Launch control for the first time

WHAT A CAMARO SHOULD BE

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "FUN, SOLID SPORTS CAR"

Cons: "PLAIN INTERIOR"

"THE CAMARO LS THRU SS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED. THEY ARE QUICK, LONG WINDED AND SUPER IN THE HANDLING DEPARTMENT. THEY LAUNCH QUICKLY AND STAY GROUNDED WHILE ACCELERATING. FUEL MILEAGE IS RESPECTABLE AND ACCEPTABLE. THE CAMARO IS A WELL BUILT AUTOMOBILE AND A DREAM TO DRIVE. COMFORT IS SACRIFICED BUT IT IS A SPORTS CAR. WANT A CADDY OR LINCOLN RIDE(BUY ONE). WANT SPEED AND CONTROL, BUY A CAMARO. THE LOOK IS WHAT WHAT THE AUTO REFLECTS, AGRESSIVE AND POSITIVE. THE SS IS A TIGER WHILE THE LS IS A LEOPARD. I LOVE MY LS AND AM A 72 YEAR OLD WHO WALKS THE EDGE WITH REGULARITY AND THE CLARITY OF A 72 YEAR OLD. THIS YEAR CAMARO INTRODUCES IT'S 560 HP VERSION. PRICE TAG IN THE 50'S. ONE HECK OF A PRICE BUT ONE HECK OF A RIDE."

I love this car!

By on Friday, January 6, 2012

Cons: "This is not a family car by any means."

"The handling and look of this car make it a blast to drive. I get compliments all the time on the car."

Has exceeded all expectations so far - I love this

By on Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive; turns heads; great hiway mileage"

Cons: "no rear seat cup holders - no big deal"

"Great road car - very comfortable for 2 people Plenty of luggage room for my wife and me 25 MPG at 70MPH on highway Great road feel...always feel in control Very good acceleration No problems so far Great sound system"

It's a camaro what do you think!

By on Monday, January 2, 2012

Pros: "Chevy Runs Deep"

"This is the best car ever. What can i say it's a Chevy. Chevy runs deep. Very fast, easy upgrades, it has the 6.2 liter. Out performs the mustang and Challenger any day of the week."

Awesome powerful ride!!

By on Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pros: "Powerhouse, attention getter, great ride"

Cons: "larger than usual blind spots"

"Great sportscar! More than what I could have asked for in a vehicle! Power, looks, stealth, I just can't say enough good about it!!"

Wonderfully rebuilt like late 60"s model

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pros: "faster off the line for a V6"

Cons: "head room/blind spots take getting use to"

"GM did a great job on the muscle car; need to re-position buttons (locks in center of console sb on doors) head room not as good as original model, still a fun car to own and drive. Forget the Mustang"

I love Camaros.

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "Extremely fun to drive and own....head turner!"

Cons: "Blindspot."

"I cannot find a thing wrong with this vehicle other than the massive blindspot when backing up. Once you get used to it you dont realize it anymore. I love my Camaro and wouldnt trade it for anything!"

Great car!

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pros: "Great car at a great price. Very fun to drive."

Cons: "Hard to get in and out of."

"I have loved this car since the day I bought it. I get people everywhere I go telling me how much they love my car."

The 60's are back with a vengeance

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "Very comfortable for a performance car"

Cons: "Paint chips relatively easy"

"Sweet is all I can say! No, I think I have alot more to say. Being an owner of several General motors sports cars in the past (67 RS Camaro convertible,68 RS Z28,72 Corvette convertible) and most recently (04 Supercharged Monte Carlo SS, 2011 Camaro). This car is a joy to drive and nothing like the models of the past. Dont get me wrong, I love the early year models but the new Camaro hits it out of the park. From Power to styling every model has it even with good fuel management. Next on my list - the ZL1....beauty,brains,and power all in one, something the Mustang will never be able to match!"

I LOVE MY CAMARO!!!

By on Friday, December 9, 2011

Pros: "Body style,performance,easy to drive,good mileage"

"I like the style and performance of this car! The heads up display is awsome and so is the dash and all of the easy to read gauges.I test drove the challenger and the mustang and settled on the camaro for several reasons including: the heads up display, the fit of the seats, stronger acceleration, great control at any speed, really easy to drive even if you want to use the paddle shift to gain an edge!Nice to drive with telescoping and up or down steering wheel adjustments. Remote start is a nice feature I live in a sometimes cold area. This Car Loves the road!The exterior is white with red stripes and beautiful so I named her Marilyn, platinum blond with red lip stick!"

I LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

"I have the 2011 Camaro 2LT RS and I absolutely LOVE everything about it. I was worried I would be upset about not getting the SS, but it's suprisingly peppy and will definitely get up and go! I love the way it drives, the 20" rims, all the gauges, the HUD, the heated leather seats...EVERYTHING! I'm rather short so I had already written off ever owning my dream car, but thanks to the power seats I have no problem driving this baby around. It's a mean looking car and by far my favorite car I've ever owned!"