2010 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 641 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

drive it with the top down b4 you buy.

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"I recently purchased a 2011 Camaro SS Synergy Limited Edition. It is a great car but if you have ever owned a convertible (especially a mustang) you will notive a considerable difference in the quality of the top. If you don't put the boot on (which GM says is not a requirement and even sells some without a boot) you will notice considerible shaking of the top when it is in the down position while driving. It shakes up and down and is a distraction in the rearview mirror. I have had 3 mustang convertibles (94, 99, and 06 models) and none of them ever did this. I bought the car in December when it was cold and didn't drive it with the top down until warmer weather. I made the mistake of assuming since it was designed from the ground up as a convertible that GM would have a better top design. It went up and down fine and had a well finished look on the dealer lot and I assumed it would be stable like the mustang tops when driving. If I had I driven it with the top down and no boot on I would not have purchased the car and would have waited on the 2013 mustang."

Love my SS

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

2011 SS/RS convertible

"Overall I enjoy this car. I traded in my 05 vette for my 2011 SS/RS converatble. Of course after having a vette everything else is going to be compared to it. What I like is the ride, and exterior styling. What I find below standard is the interior styling and materials. The seats can be hard to take on a long trip. My most disappointing aspect was not getting the LS3 engine with the automatic (didn't realize it was the L99 when I bought the car). As an overall driving experience I am happy with the car. I do get alot of compliments on the car, many from people who remember the old (69 - 70s era)."

2011 SS/RS convertible

I love this car!

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive; great look; reliable so far"

Cons: "Bad sun visors; tiny back seat; awkward cupholders"

"Like other reviews already here, the gas mileage is only so-so (23-24 vs. the 28 estimated) BUT I didn't buy the car for economy. It just plain looks good - GM did a great job of throwing us back to the "old style" while keeping it totally new and exciting. The seats are really pretty comfortable - you can adjust the driver's seat about a hundred different ways - so long rides are alright. Only complaints about this car: the sun visors are pretty worthless (which really stinks when you have sun 14 hours a day 350 days a year) and the cup holders are a little awkward....I've dumped more than one coffee trying to reach for the cup to the side of and almost behind me. So far, the only recall had to do with the AC, which was fixed for me about 2 months after I got the car in mid-2009. And for a V-6, the car moves! Still liking the stares and nods of approval the car gets when driving down the road, too. All in all - great car if you're looking for looks, speed and the name "Camaro" - not great as a family car (back seat is a little tight)."

Fun for seniors, too!

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "Styling and handling."

Cons: "Limited visibility with the top up."

"My Camaro is my first convertible, loaded with all the RS options. It gets tons of stares and thumbs up. I find the V-6 power more than adequate, and the handling, especially on curves, is fantastic. I took it on an 1800 mile road trip, and it was very comfortable. It gets great mileage on regular-grade gas. I am 66, and have owned several Chevy muscle cars- this is as good as any of them."

Camaro rules the road

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "Looks and Power"

Cons: "No glovebox light. No spare tire.Small visors."

"My 2011 camaro 2ls is the best car i,ve ever owned. over 300 horsepower and reasonable mpg(combined approx.20 for me)with speeding out of stops to show off without effort.Normal driving would be better mpg. You can't beat this car for performance on a v-6 engine.I get many complements from strangers on how nice the car is.It's comfortable if you don't use the back seats as in most 2 2 seaters.It has most up to date features like On-Star and a cool digital information center on dash.It runs strong and takes no effort to make moves on the road.I love the look of that beautiful muscle car and get excited every time I fire it up. If you like to stand out,I highly recommend this camaro v-6. American muscle all the way."