2010 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 626 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Love the car, but need more room for traveling

By on Saturday, April 23, 2011

"The Camaro is a fun car to drive and it gets lots of looks and compliments. I would highly recommend this car to someone that doesn't have children and are not planning on traveling very much. I wish I could keep the car just for fun and to pass it down to my son. I don't have a choice but to trade it for a vehicle that best fit's my lifestyle at this time. Love the car!"

By on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"I Love my Camaro. I've owned it since November 2009, had a little trouble with the windows to start, but dealership took care of me. Very reliable, even good in some snow! Only complaints are visibility is minimum and the sun visors are ridiculously small. Overall HOT car!!"

2011 Camaro LS

By on Sunday, February 20, 2011

"I purchased my 2011 Camaro LS in September of 2010. I love the syle of the car, the pick up it has and the many user friendly features. I had many people tell me that I was going to have trouble in the snow due to it being a rear wheel drive. Just to let everyone know, I had no problems this winter. It actually has handled better than any other car I have owned that were front wheel drives. My theory, drive for the conditions. I had read another review stating, "This ride is stiff, as a sports car should be. It is no Cadillac, so if you want to ride on the clouds this car is not for you." I have owned my Camaro 5 months and I love it."

Retirement Present

By on Thursday, February 03, 2011

"I originally wanted a corvette, but went the more economical route. This car is amazing. While I haven't "opened it up" yet because I have less than 500 miles on it still, it drives excellent. The visibility is reduced, but if you can drive using your mirrors, it won't be a problem. The one notable issue, is the active fuel management; it causes a slight "bog" upon slight accelerations. No car beats the styling on this Camaro. I love it!"

Mean machine

By on Saturday, June 05, 2010

"I've had my Camaro since December. I love the car. It's got plenty of HP. Needs a few more options such as real GPS. On-star is good, but a real on board screen with GPS and audio controls, such as the one in the Corvette would better. Maybe a mutilple CD changer. 6 way passenger seat. I suppose in time this will be offered. The LS3 in my car had a oil leak. Dye was injected, because they could not locate the leak. Went back and the pan gasket was replaced. Still leaked, went back and it was found that the block had porosity behind the motor mount. Unusual, but it happens. I guess I was the lucky one. The engine is being replaced at this writing. Still love the car. Have had no other issues."

BEST CAR I ever had

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"I'm now over 50 and had my first car at 16. Of all the brands and models, I have to say this is the best car I ever owned. It drives great at any speed (better use the cruise a lot to keep from getting caught). Anyone that rather have a Mustang or Charger hasn't drove my car! Its an RS with the Transformer package V-6 304 HP (a lot more powerful than you think). When I park it at the stores the kids (and some adults) flock around it. After getting some miles on it, I tried it out. When it got up to 140, I got scared and got off it! Wouldn't trade it for anything else I have seen. Chevy has done it again! Thanks."

I waited 8 long years for this car!

By on Monday, September 08, 2014

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING"

"I waited since 2002 for this car. I knew Chevrolet wouldn't just kill the Camaro for ever!! This car is everything and more than I ever expected. The style is badass!! fantastic looking car. Runs VERY strong! This is my 4th Camaro since 1974. I've sill got a 69Z/28 sitting in my garage, all original! Unfortunately on the 8/18/14 I was t-boned by a raised 2005 Chevy pick up going 40+mph and totaled my beauty .Im heart broken. Sure, I'm going to get a new one (2014/15) but im not sure if i like the new back end? I LOVED the 2010. It was bought on 10/10/10!!! Ill miss her greatly!"

Fullfills my need for speed!

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "A blast to drive"

Cons: "Cup holder locale"

"Other than road noise in 6th gear and the cup holders being right in the way while trying to shift gears, I absolutely LOVE this car! Best purchase ever!"

I love this car!

By on Friday, May 02, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great design, 5-star safety rating"

Cons: "Limited rear visibility without the camera"

"I recently purchased the 2014 2LT coupe. It's lots of fun to drive. The V6 with 6-speed automatic transmission has great pick-up and the gas mileage is decent. The suspension and steering are tight and just what you would expect. The exterior design is eye-catching, and the interior design has just the right mix of modern convenience and retro cool. Spend the extra money for the rear-view camera, it's well worth it! Room in the back seat is minimal as you would expect, but the front seats are roomy, comfortable, and easy to adjust. Also important is the 5-star safety rating in every category. If you're considering a muscle car, you should definitely give the Camaro a look."

Welcome back Camaro...SWEET!

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "Really fun to drive !"

Cons: "Kind of low for older folks like me :)"

A beautiful eye catcher!

"This is suppose to be the 40 year anniversary from the 69 Camaro but didn't happen till 2010. Plus this is Transformer Edition most of my findings so far point to less than 2000 made in 2010 !!!!"

A beautiful eye catcher!