2010 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 639 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

I'm in love!

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

I want this car

Pros: "Fun to drive, optional gages, interior lights"

Cons: "No vanity mirrors...but who cares!"

"I am currently renting the 2011 LT Coupe version of this vehicle while my 2007 Pontiac 3.9L G6 convertible is in the shop. I love my Pontiac but it's been replaced! I am ready to trade in my old car and buy one. I absolutely love this car! This car commands respect and gets it! For the amount of horsepower this car produces it's really great on gas. I've been averaging 20.7 mpg going 80 on the highway. And that's with the automatic V6 engine. I laugh at how many people try to race me, from low powered cars to Mustangs and other Camaros, or drive up next to me and start revving their engines. The seats are surprisingly cushiony and comfortable for long drives and the handling is the best I've experienced in any car I've driven and I've driven many. You can take a corner at full speed and not feel like you're about to roll out of the car. I love the optional gages, the blue lighting that outlines the door trim, the HUD (heads up display), the tapshifters and the backup sensors. I really wish they offered this car as a hardtop convertible instead of a softtop. I refuse to buy softtop convertibles but this car is making it REALLY difficult to stick to that!"

Pampered and Garage kept. Black w/ silver stripe

By on Friday, June 10, 2016

Pros: "Stated above"

Cons: "hail storm in 2012, repairs done by Chevy dealer"

ask and I will send more

"Black Leather interior. Muffler delete exhaust sounds low and rumbly. Cold air induction. ground effects and original Silver with black sripe car cover. Super clean."

ask and I will send more

great car

By on Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Pros: "Awsome to drive"

Cons: "havent found any yet"

"I think this is a special edition car, it is burgundy in color, has ground effects package with SS badges front and rear, changed tires to all season high performance."

Wow what a car

By on Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pros: "More power then you know what to do with."

Cons: "Ruff on gas."

"I just bought this vehicle two months ago for my little. Even thow she is only 2 years old and the car is sitting in the garage. It goes out once a week for a blow out. What power and what a buy. This is a great investment on this SS2 with all the bells you can get. Super Car"

love this car

By on Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "cup holder"

"I own the 2ss camaro since nov of 2011. So far its been the best car I ever own. I get alot of attention where ever I go. I get around 18 mpg in the city and I took this car to Los Angles one time from San Jose CA and I was getting about 27 mpg with ac on at 75mph. Can't get any better then that for 6.2 litter engine. Only one bad this I found so far is the cup holder. I have 6spd and the cup holder is right behind the short shifter which is useless."