2010 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 635 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Best vehicle I've had - LOVE IT!

By on Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Pros: "Fun, very quick, great mpg (had up to 30)."

Cons: "It's a sports car, so visors don't cover much."

Parked at Work

"Thought I'd have to buy the SS to have any power. Was so thrilled at what the V6 could provide, I opted for that to save $ on larger motor, fuel, insurance - just for bragging rights. Instead I bought a nearly complete options package - premium paint job, RS package, instrument package, premium sound & wheels, leather, remote start, etc. I love this car!! If easy on pedal, can get 30 mpg. Very quick around traffic. Fun vehicle."

Parked at Work

My first car was an 85 camaro...I love this car!

By on Monday, April 22, 2013

Pros: "Its fast!"

Cons: "Not for big families."

"I love my baby!! This car is absolutely wonderful. It is beautiful, fast and stylish. All that I love. The only issue with my family is that I have 3 kids and we all do not fit unless I leave my husband at home :) I wish they put an extra seat belt in the back middle part."

This car keeps me from buying a Corvette

By on Monday, November 26, 2012

Pros: "A great car to own if you want speed and style"

Cons: "None noted"

"Traded in my 2005 Corvette convertible for this car. Absolutely love the car and the performance it has."

I'm in love!

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

I want this car

Pros: "Fun to drive, optional gages, interior lights"

Cons: "No vanity mirrors...but who cares!"

"I am currently renting the 2011 LT Coupe version of this vehicle while my 2007 Pontiac 3.9L G6 convertible is in the shop. I love my Pontiac but it's been replaced! I am ready to trade in my old car and buy one. I absolutely love this car! This car commands respect and gets it! For the amount of horsepower this car produces it's really great on gas. I've been averaging 20.7 mpg going 80 on the highway. And that's with the automatic V6 engine. I laugh at how many people try to race me, from low powered cars to Mustangs and other Camaros, or drive up next to me and start revving their engines. The seats are surprisingly cushiony and comfortable for long drives and the handling is the best I've experienced in any car I've driven and I've driven many. You can take a corner at full speed and not feel like you're about to roll out of the car. I love the optional gages, the blue lighting that outlines the door trim, the HUD (heads up display), the tapshifters and the backup sensors. I really wish they offered this car as a hardtop convertible instead of a softtop. I refuse to buy softtop convertibles but this car is making it REALLY difficult to stick to that!"

great car

By on Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Pros: "Awsome to drive"

Cons: "havent found any yet"

"I think this is a special edition car, it is burgundy in color, has ground effects package with SS badges front and rear, changed tires to all season high performance."

Wow what a car

By on Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pros: "More power then you know what to do with."

Cons: "Ruff on gas."

"I just bought this vehicle two months ago for my little. Even thow she is only 2 years old and the car is sitting in the garage. It goes out once a week for a blow out. What power and what a buy. This is a great investment on this SS2 with all the bells you can get. Super Car"

love this car

By on Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "cup holder"

"I own the 2ss camaro since nov of 2011. So far its been the best car I ever own. I get alot of attention where ever I go. I get around 18 mpg in the city and I took this car to Los Angles one time from San Jose CA and I was getting about 27 mpg with ac on at 75mph. Can't get any better then that for 6.2 litter engine. Only one bad this I found so far is the cup holder. I have 6spd and the cup holder is right behind the short shifter which is useless."

Best looking muscle car at an affordable price.

By on Saturday, June 02, 2012

Pros: "Price, fun to drive, makes anyone look good!"

Cons: "Rear vision without backup camera."

"Best american (canadian :)) car in decades! Have it over a year now with zero problems. Finally!, GM made a desireable, affordable, and reliable sports car. Constant compliments on design. Very comfortable, rides like a luxury car, yet handles very well. Many complain about trunk space, but I can fit a full size spare, travel bag, and 20 bags of groceries in it. Solved problem with blind spots in back with a backup camera and sensors."

great car overall

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "lots of fun to drive"

Cons: "convertible top issues"

"Overall the car is fantastic! Fun to drive, lots of power, great handling... convertibles are known to have issues with their top with no real fix yet from GM. Holes begin to appear due to wear, I have this already with very low mileage."

Great but not perfect.

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, looks great, great power."

Cons: "cup holder placement sucks, backing up not easy"

"I have owned this car for approximately 9 months. I love almost everything about this car, however, i have a couple of complaints. 1st, beware, the cup holders are placed right behind the shifter which is very annoying if you own a manual transmission. I avoid using them most of the time.... Backing up in this vehicle is extremely dangerous, especially if your backing up at an angle as your visibility is close to non existent. I find myself honking when i cant go straight back. If you can cope with these two things like myself, i suggest you buy this vehicle! The power is amazing and the looks will definitely have people looking your way. The interior is comfortable for the driver and front passenger but the people in the back wont be to pleased. All in all i would buy this vehicle again if i had the choice."

Hands Down

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Fun, easy to work on"

Cons: "heavy doors"

"I love this car, I have made a lot of after market upgrades, but the base design is top notch. The only thing I would change is to make it a V-8, but then I wouldn't be able to afford to mod it."

drive it with the top down b4 you buy.

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"I recently purchased a 2011 Camaro SS Synergy Limited Edition. It is a great car but if you have ever owned a convertible (especially a mustang) you will notive a considerable difference in the quality of the top. If you don't put the boot on (which GM says is not a requirement and even sells some without a boot) you will notice considerible shaking of the top when it is in the down position while driving. It shakes up and down and is a distraction in the rearview mirror. I have had 3 mustang convertibles (94, 99, and 06 models) and none of them ever did this. I bought the car in December when it was cold and didn't drive it with the top down until warmer weather. I made the mistake of assuming since it was designed from the ground up as a convertible that GM would have a better top design. It went up and down fine and had a well finished look on the dealer lot and I assumed it would be stable like the mustang tops when driving. If I had I driven it with the top down and no boot on I would not have purchased the car and would have waited on the 2013 mustang."

Love my SS

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

2011 SS/RS convertible

"Overall I enjoy this car. I traded in my 05 vette for my 2011 SS/RS converatble. Of course after having a vette everything else is going to be compared to it. What I like is the ride, and exterior styling. What I find below standard is the interior styling and materials. The seats can be hard to take on a long trip. My most disappointing aspect was not getting the LS3 engine with the automatic (didn't realize it was the L99 when I bought the car). As an overall driving experience I am happy with the car. I do get alot of compliments on the car, many from people who remember the old (69 - 70s era)."

2011 SS/RS convertible

I love this car!

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive; great look; reliable so far"

Cons: "Bad sun visors; tiny back seat; awkward cupholders"

"Like other reviews already here, the gas mileage is only so-so (23-24 vs. the 28 estimated) BUT I didn't buy the car for economy. It just plain looks good - GM did a great job of throwing us back to the "old style" while keeping it totally new and exciting. The seats are really pretty comfortable - you can adjust the driver's seat about a hundred different ways - so long rides are alright. Only complaints about this car: the sun visors are pretty worthless (which really stinks when you have sun 14 hours a day 350 days a year) and the cup holders are a little awkward....I've dumped more than one coffee trying to reach for the cup to the side of and almost behind me. So far, the only recall had to do with the AC, which was fixed for me about 2 months after I got the car in mid-2009. And for a V-6, the car moves! Still liking the stares and nods of approval the car gets when driving down the road, too. All in all - great car if you're looking for looks, speed and the name "Camaro" - not great as a family car (back seat is a little tight)."

Fun for seniors, too!

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "Styling and handling."

Cons: "Limited visibility with the top up."

"My Camaro is my first convertible, loaded with all the RS options. It gets tons of stares and thumbs up. I find the V-6 power more than adequate, and the handling, especially on curves, is fantastic. I took it on an 1800 mile road trip, and it was very comfortable. It gets great mileage on regular-grade gas. I am 66, and have owned several Chevy muscle cars- this is as good as any of them."

Camaro rules the road

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "Looks and Power"

Cons: "No glovebox light. No spare tire.Small visors."

"My 2011 camaro 2ls is the best car i,ve ever owned. over 300 horsepower and reasonable mpg(combined approx.20 for me)with speeding out of stops to show off without effort.Normal driving would be better mpg. You can't beat this car for performance on a v-6 engine.I get many complements from strangers on how nice the car is.It's comfortable if you don't use the back seats as in most 2 2 seaters.It has most up to date features like On-Star and a cool digital information center on dash.It runs strong and takes no effort to make moves on the road.I love the look of that beautiful muscle car and get excited every time I fire it up. If you like to stand out,I highly recommend this camaro v-6. American muscle all the way."

Great Value

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

"Compared to the competitors, you get a lot more for your dollar with the Camaro. I priced and compared the Camaro, Mustang and Challenger. The Camaro came out on top."

Waited 7 years for this car. Glad I did. Awesome

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive. Looks great."

"Have had the Camaro for almost three years and still love it. Not a moments trouble and still get wonderful comments from people who see it."

Well worth it

By on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pros: "style, performance, fuel economy"

Cons: "USB compatiblity, rear visiblity"

"I have had this vehicle, 2010 2LT automatic, for approximately 1.5 year. It's been a great vehicle. Being a rear wheel drive vehicle it isn't the greatest in the snow, however it does handle like my previous front wheel drive cars with stock tires in it. Some say that the v6 isn't with looking at, however the 300 hp and 27 mpg make it worth at least a chance, it also handles like a dream. I use it as a daily driver, but mostly on the highway to travel to and from college. I have looked at several other vehicles however none offer for me the style, performance and fun to drive nature of this car. The only major problems are, if you have never drove a vehicle with limited rear visibility, it could take sometime getting use to, however personally I have never had a problem. Also the USB port has does not connect with my Android phone, but it will through Bluetooth."

This is my 2nd Camaro I had one in 74 Love them.

By on Monday, October 31, 2011

Pros: "Fun too drive"

Cons: "not for a large family."

"the look is awsome I Get looks all the time. The power under the hood is great too. At the light one guy rolled down the wndow and said." That sure is a sexy car"."

I LOVE THIS CAR....

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cons: "'11 model interior door lock is inconvenient"

"I purchased the 2LT RS V-6'11 model new in July. I thought I was going to be sorry for not getting the SS V-8, I was wrong!! LOVE it, handling on winding roads are the best, pick up is awesome, turns heads and gas mileage is not bad for a high performance vehicle. What are you waiting for..... Great job Chevy on the come back!"

Not a car for wimps!

By on Monday, September 19, 2011

Pros: "This Car is a unforgettable experience to drive!"

Cons: "foot well lights should be standard."

"This car is a perfect example of what a fun, exciting driving experience should be! Has a distinctive look and feel - hugs the road like a dream, and even though it is sporty, has a suprisingly comfortable ride. This is what a muscle car should be, beauty and brawn! Have taken a few long distance trips with no problem in the area of comfort - plus if you need to get movin,the Camaro responds without hesitation! Everything about this vehicle says "Class"

A perfectly designed sub-supercar

By on Monday, August 08, 2011

Pros: "power, ride, and interior instruments."

Cons: "field of view! lots of blind spots."

"Should you indulge in the Camaro 2SS, you'll receive all the accoutrements of a sports sedan with the power of an LS3 under the hood. This car is faster than nearly any production car built. Add a supercharger and join the ranks of cars in the 60k range. I find the exhaust to be semi-quiet, but noticeable, the interior beautifully designed, the exterior lacking a few cheap mod upgrades, and the package overall to be quite satisfying. Kudos to Chevy on taking the risk with committing to this concept. This car is simply amazing. I've added a radar detector (9500ix), a couple of "SS" decals, and blacked out the wheels. Well done Chevy. This is coming from a former Mustang GT owner."

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Friday, July 29, 2011

Pros: "Everything about the car"

Cons: "Blind spots could be problematic for the inexperienced driver"

"I purchase my aqua blue camaro shortly after the release. Have owned it now for two years and I can't image why anyone wanting a high performance care would look for something else. The best drive and handling ever!! The only people who will understand are other owners. All the descriptions of appearance, handling, and performance can't adequately describe the experience of owning and driving this car."

My first new car!

By on Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pros: "Affordable, great to drive"

Cons: "limited driver view to rear, keeping clean!"

"The 2011 Camaro LS V6 manual transmission is my first ever new car. I absolutely love it. I'm very impressed by the performance and efficiency of the V6. Downshifting and stepping on the throttle is very quick and responsive with the torque generated from the variable valve timing. That creates a shot of adrenaline and excitement. The styling in and out is very tasteful. Agressive sports car stance, track ready wheels and suspension, and a cockpit simple enough for the driver to control. A great blend of retro cues and modern sports car characteristics. I get so many people staring and asking about the car that it's almost unbearable. The technology put in to this car like the satellite radio, onstar navigation, and vehicle monitor systems make the car great for driving while not overwhelming the driver. Cruise control, 29 mpg highway, and comfortable interior make for smooth trips. The only drawbacks are as said before: the limited view of the front and back while inside. But once you get to know the car, that becomes negligable. The materials used inside the vehicle do feel subpar when you really look at it but Chevy had to keep the car cost effective so we could all afford it! All in all, I've always loved the camaro from generation 1 and I aplaud GM and Chevy for reviving a great American pony car in the most perfect way possible."