2010 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 607 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Very underrated

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Bang for your buck, quick, great gas mileage"

Cons: "Wish ls model came with sun roof option"

"Underrated car, definitely get the stick shift, 7000rpm shifts make for lots of fun! 323hp in the base model, 30mpg highway, and a faster quarter mile than the 69 camaro big block. I've seen tests anywhere from 13.8 1/4mile to 14.3 1/4mile. Handles great, no complaints at all! Even driving the snow was no problem with the stock tires. I get compliments and thumbs up everywhere I go. I have a 2013 black on black ls manual trans v6."

Awesome vehicle. Wife and I are both happy!

By on Friday, April 13, 2012

Pros: "Cool, fun, and "Hot"."

Cons: "small console"

"The exterior looks are awesome! And, I was blown away by the interior with the baby blue lights all around. The guages are cool. I'm 6'1" and it fits me comfortably. The performance of the car is exciting."

The best sports car anyone could ever hope to own.

By on Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Pros: "great stereo, good driving, large trunk"

Cons: "small backseat, no GPS"

"I firmly believe for the condition I had kept my car in that it is far more worth 21,000 dollars.. I bought this car for around 30, and I have babied it within a inch of its life. This is a highly offensive price suggestion. EVEN THOUGH we are talking about through a dealer. I still feel that I could get a good 23, or 24. This is a beautiful car, it is very comfortable not only to drive, but also to ride in. The steering dynamics is wonderful. The wheel is a little heavy, but personally I like a little heavy steering because I feel more in control of my car. The backseat is a little small, but that is really my only complaint. The front is very roomy, theres ton of compartment space.. The console is reasonably sized, the glove compartment is very spacious, and theres every a very large change holder (which I use to hold change, my phone, earrings, wallet, the list goes on..) under the TOUCH SCREEN radio. This is even a great car for leggy people to drive, because the front seats go back a very considerable amount. All in all, these cars to me personally do not lose much value. They're beautiful, reasonably priced (over-all, and monthly payments....) and very functional to fit your needs. This car is good to go for anyone. (Except for infants, or toddlers.. For families consisting of small children, I suggest a somewhat large and more spacious back seat luxury car, truck, or a mid-size/full-size SUV)"

Good car for the money

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "Good value for the money"

Cons: "Lack of head room with the sun roof."

Real sharp!

"For all that you get it is a good deal. This car is really fun to drive."

Real sharp!

I love my Camaro

By on Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pros: "Very fun to drive"

Cons: "Passenger seat is manually operated, drivers is el"

"The car is everything I wanted it to be. Not quite as fast as an 8 cyl, but where can you drive too fast anyway. It is hard to keep to the speed limit, and has quick pick up when needed. And everywhere we go we get a thumbs up or compliments on the car."