2010 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 529 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Dont waste your money on this car

By on Sunday, April 11, 2010

"I have owned this car for 6 weeks and have 500 miles on it.I have paint peeling all over,has specs all in the paint like they painted over dirt,the interior and exterior is misaligned,makes a high pitched whistling sound when i got over 400 mi. on it and the blind spots are really bad.When you back out of a parking space cross your fingers and pray you dont get hit.Needless to say im very unhappy with this car and gm.When i went to the dealer about the problems i get the run around and when i call gm i get the run around.The service manager told me it was normal wear and tear lol.Stay away from this car and gm.I paid a lot of money for this car:(I wish i had my honda back :)"

Disappointment

By on Saturday, April 10, 2010

"The car looks great, but is far from a musclecar. The SS is greatly underpowered and the other models are a joke. This car is a Chevy so it will fall apart. If you want a true musclecar, get a HEMI and buy a Charger SRT8 or Challenger SRT8."

Turning Heads

By on Wednesday, April 07, 2010

"This car is the best I've purchased for the money. Sleek styling, performance, and extras to boot. Love the leather seats."

Dream Car

By on Friday, April 02, 2010

"This is my current Dream car. The exact one is a 2 SS in yellow with black stripes and black custom wheels. Im cyrrently 13 going onto 14 and wish i was born earlier. I got hooked this year at the 2010 autoshow in chicago. I sat in one exactly the transformers edition and i didnt want to get out. I hope for my parents to get one so that i can drive it once i get my permit :D"

Camaro RS 2LT Black

By on Saturday, March 20, 2010

"Thank you Chevy for building such great and awesome car in the Camaro! Mine is RS 2LT in Black with halo lights and the back up sensors were a great idea due to the blind spots. I drove both Mustang and Challenger and they have NOTHING on this car! Lines are silky smooth, very comfortable, beautiful black leather interior, love the ambient lighting and the raised moonroof not to mention OnStar and the sound system. I cannot tell you just how many times I have been stopped and complimented and how they stare when I drive by! Those who already own a New Camaro know exactly what I mean. This car was and IS ONE of the Grand Slams that Chevy needed to make a comeback, no wonder the Chevy dealers can't keep them on the lot."

See if you qualify for