2010 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 607 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

great car overall

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "lots of fun to drive"

Cons: "convertible top issues"

"Overall the car is fantastic! Fun to drive, lots of power, great handling... convertibles are known to have issues with their top with no real fix yet from GM. Holes begin to appear due to wear, I have this already with very low mileage."

Great but not perfect.

By on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, looks great, great power."

Cons: "cup holder placement sucks, backing up not easy"

"I have owned this car for approximately 9 months. I love almost everything about this car, however, i have a couple of complaints. 1st, beware, the cup holders are placed right behind the shifter which is very annoying if you own a manual transmission. I avoid using them most of the time.... Backing up in this vehicle is extremely dangerous, especially if your backing up at an angle as your visibility is close to non existent. I find myself honking when i cant go straight back. If you can cope with these two things like myself, i suggest you buy this vehicle! The power is amazing and the looks will definitely have people looking your way. The interior is comfortable for the driver and front passenger but the people in the back wont be to pleased. All in all i would buy this vehicle again if i had the choice."

Awesome car, I highly recommend it!

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "power, grip, looks"

"I had a 69 Camaro SS and this V-6 would run rings around it."

Hands Down

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Fun, easy to work on"

Cons: "heavy doors"

"I love this car, I have made a lot of after market upgrades, but the base design is top notch. The only thing I would change is to make it a V-8, but then I wouldn't be able to afford to mod it."

drive it with the top down b4 you buy.

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"I recently purchased a 2011 Camaro SS Synergy Limited Edition. It is a great car but if you have ever owned a convertible (especially a mustang) you will notive a considerable difference in the quality of the top. If you don't put the boot on (which GM says is not a requirement and even sells some without a boot) you will notice considerible shaking of the top when it is in the down position while driving. It shakes up and down and is a distraction in the rearview mirror. I have had 3 mustang convertibles (94, 99, and 06 models) and none of them ever did this. I bought the car in December when it was cold and didn't drive it with the top down until warmer weather. I made the mistake of assuming since it was designed from the ground up as a convertible that GM would have a better top design. It went up and down fine and had a well finished look on the dealer lot and I assumed it would be stable like the mustang tops when driving. If I had I driven it with the top down and no boot on I would not have purchased the car and would have waited on the 2013 mustang."