2010 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 538 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Major attention grabber!

By on Wednesday, December 02, 2009

"After swearing by Audi's for years, I was all set to buy the new Buick LaCrosse to help stimulate the local economy. In addition, I think the new LaCrosse is a heck of a deal for an everyday passenger car. My wife saw the new Camaro and asked why I wasn't buying a Camaro instead. Who was I to argue with that, so I ordered the Camaro SS the next day! Once I received it I felt what all the hype was about. This car has all the power, braking,handling characteristics, and looks anyone could ask for on normal roads. There isn't a day that goes by that someone doesn't stop me and ask questions, compliment the car, or just stare at it at a stop light. I even had a guy in our office building put a note on my windshield asking if he could sit in it and get my opinion on it before he ordered one. When I met him outside, he pulled up in a new BMW 5 series and was impressed enough to order one. Performance is outstanding if not too good for everyday driving. I have to keep the digital speedo on most of the time to avoid speeding to badly. I recently encountered a deer crossing the highway in front of me at night and the braking of the car was perfect as I avoided the animal. This is a hands down high performance car at a great price point. My only complaint, because I am spoiled from Audi interiors is, the plastic materials used on the interior seem really cheap compared to the quality of the leather in other parts of the cabin."

the roof is so low

By on Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"i have all 3 poney cars the ss roof is so low when you get in or out be carefull you will hit you head plus the windows if you wash it it mite leak but its a cool looking car"

love my car

By on Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"purchased 8-09 added factory subs, in addition to boston aqoustic 9 speaker sytem, this car stereo sounds fantastic. have had nothing but compliments on this car. love the way it handles and performs, glad I bought it."

My dream car

By on Friday, November 06, 2009

"When the new Camaro was announced to return I got in line. But...I waited until I had a chance to get over the hype and honestly assess the vehicle based on my dream. It fits my dream in so many ways. What a fun, exciting, "looker" car! I love the sound and the excitement of driving it. The only problem you have is listening to the vehicle struggle to do 45 mph!!!! because it sounds bored @ that speed."

Head turner, but still a Chevy

By on Thursday, November 05, 2009

"Car is fun to drive, yes cops even think it's funny when you tell the "I had to see what it would do!" Great performance, awesome styling(all Camaro) , but it's a chevy with all the cheap plastic interior. Looks good but get the extended bumper to bumper. Looks like it may come in handy."