2010 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 547 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

loud engine

By on Saturday, February 20, 2010

"good looking car, but i do not like the humming noise the engine-transmission makes. poor visibility,wasted space in the back seat area,small mirrors,and expensive car, the dealers are not working with customers. performance is good. you will not get the gas milage indicated on the sticker."

BEST CAR I ever had

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"I'm now over 50 and had my first car at 16. Of all the brands and models, I have to say this is the best car I ever owned. It drives great at any speed (better use the cruise a lot to keep from getting caught). Anyone that rather have a Mustang or Charger hasn't drove my car! Its an RS with the Transformer package V-6 304 HP (a lot more powerful than you think). When I park it at the stores the kids (and some adults) flock around it. After getting some miles on it, I tried it out. When it got up to 140, I got scared and got off it! Wouldn't trade it for anything else I have seen. Chevy has done it again! Thanks."

Wonderful Car

By on Monday, January 25, 2010

"I got my IOM 2SS/RS on May 27,09. I absolutely love my car. i think i was first on the island to getit. Everyone looks at me as I drive past them. Servco Leeward is a great Dealer to go to. I just can't say enough at how pleased i am with my Camaro. I would definately refer to everyone."

Great Muscle Car

By on Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Anyone who has seen a Camaro drive by them can't deny it is a great looking vehicle. It is enjoyable to drive and has great handling control. GM really did it right with this vehicle. It would appear Ford feels the same way, since the Mustang is undergoing some changes in 2011 to compete."

finally got one

By on Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"I am the proud owner of a LT2 RS Red Camaro with the White stripe package.And the Polished wheels. Very nice looking. I get stopped all the time by people asking to check it out. One of the features and it's minor but people get the biggest kick out of is the Blue Neon like lighting on the doors. I've had mine since October, and I love it. I live in Ohio and been keeping it in the garage.But next year I'll have to buy the snow tires for it. Since it is my only ride. I'll go to Tire Rack to get those. They have a nice package deal tires,wheels for a good price. Anyways. about the dealer they were first charging 5,000 over sticker. but now they have come down to sticker price. since they had like 17 of them. i would recommend this car. It's more fun then my RX8."