2010 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 590 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

great modern muscle

By on Sunday, May 03, 2015

"Ordered car new-bucket list. 4 1/2 YRS old no problems. Holds value. Top speed 155. Interior a little plastic."

Excellent handling and engine

By on Saturday, May 02, 2015

Pros: "Handling, acceleration, fun"

Cons: "Mileage, entry/exit, visibility"

"Only thing I didn't like initially was a little too much body lean on my SS, fixed with stiffer anti-sway bars. Great handling, very neutral, good balance and dynamics. Excellent roadholding, better in the wet than my subaru wrx. Visibility and ingress/egress are the prices you pay for the design though. You get used to visibility and knowing how "large" the car is. This has been a real fun car to drive. I'm moving on at this point, but the Camaro SS is in a different class than american cars from just a few years ago. The chassis is stiff, the brakes are excellent, transmission is strong and beefy. I don't have the concerns about "interior quality" that other people usually do with american cars, I rent a lot of cars and I have a mercedes as my other car, I don't see the drastic difference in interior quality, both have plastic in places, etc, in fact, I like the ergonomics of the camaro inside a little better, shifter placement, gauge placement, cruise control location, etc."

2SS-RS

By on Saturday, April 25, 2015

Pros: "2ss-rs automat"

Cons: "Eats up back tires oh-ah"

"K&N cold air intake, NGK TR6 plugs 430 rwhp stored nov 1 to may 1 never seen snow. LS3 cnc ported Heads custom comp cam 1 7/8 longtubes dyno tuned"

More fun than anyone should legally have!!!

By on Monday, April 13, 2015

Pros: "You have it all in my review."

Cons: "Lousy sun visors!!"

My new Camaro.

"This is a V6 convert in blue metallic with white stripes. Black interior, black top. Gas mileage is as advertised even though I can't keep my foot from flooring it every chance I get. Performance is outstanding for a V6, handling is superior and it feels like a NASCAR car when cornering .Bucket seats are super comfortable and hug you on tight turns. I have installed a Solo Performance cat back exhaust and it makes the car sound more like a V8 than a V6."

My new Camaro.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY 2011 CAMARO

By on Saturday, April 04, 2015

Pros: "she's a HOG can she GO Whew"

Cons: "ah a little harder to get in but worth the ride"

"I purchased mine in Sept 2011 WOW what a great day it was for me... My husband and I wanted one, although, the last yrs he was disabled at a too young age.. I had a van for him etc.. I was just out looking around and the very last dealership I drove into was CHEVY !! I drove right up to two OH MY GOSH I said I WANT THAT ONE never thinking I could purchase it on my OWN my DEAR HUSBAND had passed away.. well I went in and all went well I GOT THIS BABY !! and still today EVERY TIME I STEP FOOT IN HER I AM THE HAPPIEST GIRL EVER ! I do not like the new style I think the front end and especially the tail lights on 2011 is so much SEXIER OH YEA can ya tell how much I LOVE MY CAMARO ?"