2010 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 583 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Pour quality by GM

By on Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Pourly built."

"Poorly made vehicle by Chevy and GM."

this is a great car to drive.

By on Saturday, March 21, 2015

"great car to drive, fast and great on fuel.this car has been garaged and covered when not being used since i purchased it new. this car has not been driven in rain or any winter conditions. looking to sell to up grade to a advanced model"

I LOVE MY CAMARO!!

By on Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pros: "Strong V6, fun to drive, great handling"

Cons: "Terrible blind spot when backing up"

My new baby!

"I bought this 2013 Camaro used with 19K miles on it a couple months ago. I LOVE IT. It's the 1LT with the RS package so it had the HID/Halo headlights, 20 inch tires etc. This car is tight, no raddles, handles excellent, very strong V6, corners like a dream. My only complaint is the HUGE blind spot when backing up, cannot see if other cars are coming (so I park nose out and it solved that problem). I will have a backup camera installed later on to help. This is my first Camaro, and I can tell it won't be my last. I'm totally sold on this car, it's awesome!"

My new baby!

two time buyer

By on Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Cons: "low profile tires are a little noisy"

"When Chevrolet brought the new design Camaro back in 2010 we bought the V6 2LT/RS with the 20" rims in Silver Ice Metallic. This car turned heads and it was one running machine. Acceleration was excellent for a 6 cylinder. This car was one fun ride. We decided to buy a 2013 Camaro 2LT/RS with the backup camera, navigation, and sunroof. Silver Ice Metallic. The mpg is amazing for the performance. 24mpg all around and 28mpg highway running 80mph on interstate. If you want a good looking ride this Camaro is what you want."

RIDE IS ROUGH LIKE A SPORTSCAR SMALL TRUNK NO ROOM

By on Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE LOOK IS GREAT"

Cons: "DRIVE UP EXPERIENCE (ATM) REAL TOUGH WINDOW SPACE"

"BACK SEAT FLOOR SPACE MINIMAL LIMITED VIEW ON BOTH SIDE WITH CHOPPED TOP SEATS NOT COMFORTABLE"

Great car! Love to drive it!

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive. Comfortable stable"

Cons: "Cost of tires.Tall people?"

"Sometimes I like going to work just so I can drive it. Comfortable. People stare at it. Fun but safe also, if you do not drive crazy. Worst part about it is the cost of the tires(but what are you going to do?) Can fit car seat in back. Lots of air bags!! Good trunk space."

Very fast and fun to drive!

By on Saturday, March 07, 2015

"Luv this car! It runs out and drives better than I had hoped. My only knock would be to increase leg room just a bit. Overall a great car."

It has minor flaws. Overall I love my camaro!

By on Wednesday, March 04, 2015

"Downside - Visibility, small trunk space. But this is a sports car. I have gotten used to it over time. I wish it had automatic start! Overall, this car is great at this price and a dream come true. It rides strong, interior feels like you are stepping into a plane cockpit, it looks like the hottest girl in the building. I haven't had any issues with it and I will probably always stay with Chevy. They have never let me down. It is surprisingly spacious in the inside. I can fit my two younger kids in the back comfortably and they are 11 and 13. You will not be dissapointed with this car."

Flawless, fun to drive, great design inside & out

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Pros: "great design, fun to drive."

"Great performance and mileage. Average 25 mpg in town and 304 hp. Fun to drive, trouble free, zero issues, bought new."

Too Many Problems

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

Reason: Lemon

Pros: "Power.Fun To Drive,Comfort"

Cons: "Transmission,Rear End Problems"

"The manual six speed transmission was overhauled twice then the rear end was making a noise so the axle seals and fluid were updated plus there was a oil burning smell and the dealer said the rear main seal would need to be replaced. There were some minor issues with squeaks and rattles. The engine had no issues. All the concerns were fixed under warranty but it was at the dealer for a total of a month."

Very nice, sporty & Fun to Drive

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pros: "Fast for a stock car & fun to drive."

Cavalcade car show

"It had 6 miles in the showroom in 2009. It did have small oil leak noticed at around 4k miles. Gasket replaced at block/oil cooler. Next year was still leaking & coloring added to oil by dealer to find the source at 7k where rear main seal was replaced (still keeping an eye on it but OK so far). Removed factory mufflers w/ Magnaflow Axle-Back Exhaust System - Competition Series (part#0053593)for an inexpensive increase in volume! With out mufflers it does "cackle" at downshift but I get compliments & inquiries. Reminds me of "cherry bombs" but not over powering inside. I actually had a Sevier County TN sheriff pull me over to tell me so. I think the paint had something to do with it also. No citations were issued!"

Cavalcade car show

Excellent car for fun and daily use

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pros: "Muscle car that is great for daily use"

Cons: "backup sensors a must; small trunk opening"

"Over 120K miles and still no issues, around 20MPG even with fairly aggressive driving. Comfortable seats with nice sound system and luxury car ameneties. Even has hooks in back for child seats. Large trunk with drop-down rear seat gives great utility, somewhat limited by small trunk opening. The backup sensors make up for limited backup visibility. RS package has great headlights--especially helpful in areas with heavy deer population. Brembo brakes are smooth and effective in turns. Can be hard to avoid spinning the tires even on dry pavement, but it looks great and gets moving fast when you ask it to. Although it's a full-blooded muscle car, it's as comfortable as a luxury vehicle and still useful for family, daily driving, and long trips."

awsome cars

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pros: "a real blast to drive"

Cons: "some blind spots that you have to get used to"

"this is my second Camaro the first was a 2010 and this 2013 is even better I added a k&n cold air box and really pepped up an already impressive 323 hp v6 a true driver."

Some troublesome blind spots.

By on Thursday, February 05, 2015

Pros: "Do a cost per horsepower analysis. Impressive."

Cons: "Blind spots."

Not a bright red, but a subtle red. I like the color, but don't know GM's name. It's NOT "hot red."

"Lugs a little bit in 6th gear (auto) but not a problem. Sound system is difficult for me to understand, but a younger buyer would have no problems with it. It's simply the fastest, nimblest car I've ever driven. I have the 438 HP V-8. Unless you have an exceptional need, I would forgo the ZL1 even though it has 580 H.P. The car is red and has black bow ties, wheels, etc. and gets dozens of compliments wherever I drive it. The 19' Pirelli tires are like new after 17K. I thought they would wear faster. I don't think there are enough interior lights, the only ones being center front. The heating/air is phenomenal. I can't believe how fast the car heats up inside, when the outside air is in the teens, or cools down when in the hundred degree range (I live in the Mojave Desert). I would guess 5 minutes either way. It also has remote start, which I've never used (other than to show off), but would be handy in much colder climates. I had a 1973 457 Chevy Monte Carlo, which up to now I thought was the best American car I'd ever owned, but this Camaro exceeded my expectations. Just for fun I put myself on the waiting list and am next in line for the 707 Dodge Charger Hellcat. I think I will forgo that. This car has enough power to cut almost an hour off my trips to Las Vegas--not because I speed, but that I can get around 18 wheelers on two lane roads that are impossible to pass in an "ordinary" car. Hope this helps."

My Pride and Joy

By on Friday, January 30, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, draws a lot of attentio/compliments"

Cons: "stereo should be Bose,no push start engine"

"I take very good care of everything I own. My car especially. I purchased the Camaro brand new at $29,470. Since the day i purchased it the car has been garage kept. I am also one of those people who park in the furtherest parking spot in parking lots. I often intentionally take up 2 spots so if any other vehicles park next to me they will be far enough away from me so their doors can not hit my car. As far as the inside it is in pristine condition mostly because no one was EVER allowed to eat or drink anything other than water in it. Lastly it still smells new because if i ever picked up food I would put it in the trunk as to not cause my car to smell. Then when I would arrive home I would leave the truck open for about 20 mins to air that out because i didn't want my car ti smell either. The Camaro is "BumbleBee" yellow and gets a lot of attention."

Rock and Roll

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

"This is the 6 th Camaro I have owned.. They range from 1978-2012. All have been an SS or Z-28, because that's how I roll. For the money this is the best car I have ever had. With 426 horsepower, manuel transmission, and drop top, it is one fun car to drive.. As this is the second 5 th generation Camaro I have had. There have been improvements from the 2010 to the 2012. More than anything the ride and paint have been improved.. If you want a smooth ride and luxury this probably isn't the car for you. Just borrow your Grandmas.i love my 45 th anniversary 2SS-RS manuel convertible ."

essentially new vehicle, only 3K miles, many extra

By on Friday, January 16, 2015

Pros: "All the upgrades without the price tag..."

Ready to go....

"2014 Camaro 2SS Coupe, 3,000 miles, Silver Stripes over dark blue metallic paint, custom wheels, custom exhaust, keyless entry w/ push to start, light lens darkened, custom shocks, supercharged and dyno tuned, runs great....many other extras..better than new....$36,000."

Ready to go....

AWESOME CAR!

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

"Dream come true, favorite car I have ever owned!"

this is a beautiful black convertible.

By on Monday, January 12, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "fun, fast, beautiful."

Cons: "we can't keep it because of moving."

"This is a beautiful black convertible that has been garaged the entire time. When it was purchased we paid for the special coating on car to keep it shiny. It is a fun car and the most comfortable Camaro I have ever sat in."

Best of it's class for the money!!

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pros: "Looks awesome, runs awesome,handles awesome!!!"

Cons: "lousy paint quality"

"Bought my 2013 RS/SS in September of 2013,and have never looked back! I love this car and everything about it! Always wanted a Camaro since I was 16 years old...finally got it at 59! The wait was well worth it! Hurst six speed and LS3 6.2 engine rocks! I really like the way it drives and handles too...Only little negative was the extra money I spent on the red crystal tintcoat paint...not very well sprayed by the robot!!! Too many imperfections in the paint,but I will live with it,if that's all there is wrong with the overall quality of the car!!!"

Slow for its Horsepower, Heavy, terrible interior

By on Sunday, January 04, 2015

Reason: Terrible interior, no visibility, poor handling, terrible automatic

Pros: "Looks cool"

Cons: "Feels cheap, heavy, Interior"

"I bought a SS Coupe Automatic for the cheap horsepower and great looks. This car has the most uncomfortable steering wheel i have ever held. The fact that Chevy was OK with selling the car with this wheel is indicative of the quality and engineering compromises found in the rest of the car. Everything is about looks and horsepower at an affordable price. Things sacrificed: No visibility, I was constantly hitting things like fences, cars while parking and posts I could not see. I have never hit things in any other cars I have ever owned like I have in a camaro. The rear visibility for changing lanes is terrible and I nearly had a really bad accident when merging with a car in my blind spot. Really antiquated automatic, the shifts were hard and poorly geared. The paddle shifter on the wheel were just buttons and were very slow to react to my commands. This car is BIG it is 3800 pounds. That means that the 400hp is really not as fast as I thought it was and everyone tries to race you at every stop light. Cars I lost to that had more than 100hp less than me: BMW 335i, subaru STI and modified wrx, mid 2000's M3, modified honda civic, and worst of all a freaking volvo that was a turbo R. Because the car is so heavy and big it needs big cool 20" tires. THose tires are $1000. Because the wheels and tires are big they are heavy and makes this car really clumsy at low speed turns. It dosent have alot of confidence or feedback through the steering either making it hard to go through turns fast. The interior felt really cheap and plasticy. The cloth seats were really cheap looking and feeling compared to my girlfriends mazda 6. I took a big depreciation hit and sold the car after 6 months. Chevy will have to do much better to ever have me a s a customer again."

Third time is the charm

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Pros: "The muscle car look, feel and sound"

Cons: "Needs more undercoating for outside noise"

Black Beauty

"This is the third Camaro I have owned. I purchased a 1971 Camaro Berlinetta, than a 2012 Camaro LS and now a 2015 Camaro SS. I can honestly say the SS is my favorite. I loved my 2012 Camaro but it just didn't sound like a muscle car. Now I have the full package. I love the way this car looks, feels and sounds. I plan on keeping this car for years to come. It will probably be handed down to my grandson when he gets some driving experience under his belt."

Black Beauty

Great Car For the Price

By on Thursday, December 25, 2014

Pros: "Great Car for Price,really enjoy driving it."

Cons: "I'm 6'4" Driver Space But just too fun to drive"

"I love the styling and Plenty of power. Excellent handling all around fun car to own."

Love my Camaro

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful!! Sounds great with the upgraded exhaust"

Cons: "KB'S value assessment!!"

"It's my baby!! I disagree with KB'S value assessment though!! I added ground effects, Flow master exhaust, spectra cold air intake. I bought the inside, out scratch, ding coverage. 5 year maint. yellow, black. Dark tint windows. Cover king seatcovers (yellow-black)Floor matts on my floor matts. This car is flawless. 100,000 mile warranty. It is babied. I think it's worth $32,000 minimum. It's like brand new!!!LOVE MY Camaro!!!"

Fun to drive, outstanding performance for the pric

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

"I have a 6 speed std trans with the V6. Outstanding performance for the price. Well engineered and quality workmanship. Gas mileage is good, but I've never achieved the EPA hwy MPG. Body panels are very thin (to reduce weight) and are easily dented. Not much room for somebody slightly above average height & weight."