2010 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 594 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

By on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"I Love my Camaro. I've owned it since November 2009, had a little trouble with the windows to start, but dealership took care of me. Very reliable, even good in some snow! Only complaints are visibility is minimum and the sun visors are ridiculously small. Overall HOT car!!"

Retirement Present

By on Thursday, February 03, 2011

"I originally wanted a corvette, but went the more economical route. This car is amazing. While I haven't "opened it up" yet because I have less than 500 miles on it still, it drives excellent. The visibility is reduced, but if you can drive using your mirrors, it won't be a problem. The one notable issue, is the active fuel management; it causes a slight "bog" upon slight accelerations. No car beats the styling on this Camaro. I love it!"

5 out of 5 easy

By on Monday, October 11, 2010

"PROS-Great price, V6 has surprisingly good pick up. 0-60mph at 5.9 seconds. The design is nothing short of stunning. With a ride quality to match thanks to independent rear suspension, the Camaro simlpy rocks! CONS- If you dont own one..."

Mean machine

By on Saturday, June 05, 2010

"I've had my Camaro since December. I love the car. It's got plenty of HP. Needs a few more options such as real GPS. On-star is good, but a real on board screen with GPS and audio controls, such as the one in the Corvette would better. Maybe a mutilple CD changer. 6 way passenger seat. I suppose in time this will be offered. The LS3 in my car had a oil leak. Dye was injected, because they could not locate the leak. Went back and the pan gasket was replaced. Still leaked, went back and it was found that the block had porosity behind the motor mount. Unusual, but it happens. I guess I was the lucky one. The engine is being replaced at this writing. Still love the car. Have had no other issues."

BEST CAR I ever had

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"I'm now over 50 and had my first car at 16. Of all the brands and models, I have to say this is the best car I ever owned. It drives great at any speed (better use the cruise a lot to keep from getting caught). Anyone that rather have a Mustang or Charger hasn't drove my car! Its an RS with the Transformer package V-6 304 HP (a lot more powerful than you think). When I park it at the stores the kids (and some adults) flock around it. After getting some miles on it, I tried it out. When it got up to 140, I got scared and got off it! Wouldn't trade it for anything else I have seen. Chevy has done it again! Thanks."

I waited 8 long years for this car!

By on Monday, September 08, 2014

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING"

"I waited since 2002 for this car. I knew Chevrolet wouldn't just kill the Camaro for ever!! This car is everything and more than I ever expected. The style is badass!! fantastic looking car. Runs VERY strong! This is my 4th Camaro since 1974. I've sill got a 69Z/28 sitting in my garage, all original! Unfortunately on the 8/18/14 I was t-boned by a raised 2005 Chevy pick up going 40+mph and totaled my beauty .Im heart broken. Sure, I'm going to get a new one (2014/15) but im not sure if i like the new back end? I LOVED the 2010. It was bought on 10/10/10!!! Ill miss her greatly!"

Fullfills my need for speed!

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "A blast to drive"

Cons: "Cup holder locale"

"Other than road noise in 6th gear and the cup holders being right in the way while trying to shift gears, I absolutely LOVE this car! Best purchase ever!"

I love this car!

By on Friday, May 02, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great design, 5-star safety rating"

Cons: "Limited rear visibility without the camera"

"I recently purchased the 2014 2LT coupe. It's lots of fun to drive. The V6 with 6-speed automatic transmission has great pick-up and the gas mileage is decent. The suspension and steering are tight and just what you would expect. The exterior design is eye-catching, and the interior design has just the right mix of modern convenience and retro cool. Spend the extra money for the rear-view camera, it's well worth it! Room in the back seat is minimal as you would expect, but the front seats are roomy, comfortable, and easy to adjust. Also important is the 5-star safety rating in every category. If you're considering a muscle car, you should definitely give the Camaro a look."

Welcome back Camaro...SWEET!

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "Really fun to drive !"

Cons: "Kind of low for older folks like me :)"

A beautiful eye catcher!

"This is suppose to be the 40 year anniversary from the 69 Camaro but didn't happen till 2010. Plus this is Transformer Edition most of my findings so far point to less than 2000 made in 2010 !!!!"

A beautiful eye catcher!

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

"We have an original 67 Camaro RS and this maybe the best looking car I've owned. Fun to drive."

a beautiful well kept Camaro

By on Thursday, March 27, 2014

Pros: "great price for a very fun to drive car"

Cons: "can't think of one con"

"It has ground effects around the bottom. Also, has tasteful decals on the sides and hood. Also not a scratch on it. Gorgeous"

Love it!!!!

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, looks great"

Cons: "Bad visibility through back side windows"

"Waited for this car, ordered it special. Got rid of BF, got my dream car...great trade!!!"

This car was one of the best cars I have ever own

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "The most fun to drive. never a problem"

Cons: "nothing"

"I loved driving this car. The inside of the car was as nice as the outside. A very fun car. She was my baby, I just wanted a cloth top. ;("

Next to corvettes I owned, this is the best.

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

Pros: "Fun t odrive"

Cons: "Door handles could be placed nearer driver"

"I have owned two new corvettes in the past. Each corvette was awesome, but for the money, this Camaro has been a great buy. It is a 2LT, with just about every option, except for navigation. Color is a beautiful crystal red tintcoat. Always garaged and nonsmoker 78 year old driver. Driven with care and has only 5100 miles. Since I can't afford a new Stingray, a used corvette in great condition makes more sense to me. Otherwise I would not be interested in selling it at this time. A great car!"

sheet metal is too flimsy, no splash guards

By on Monday, March 03, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive; needs a wind deflector behind pass."

Cons: "paint finish is easily damaged, no splash guards"

"body metal is too flimsy and bends easily. tires are sticky and pickup road debris and throw against fenders to create damage. wheels are damaged easily from road rash in car washes, curbs, etc. The stand proud of tire side walls. No oversize splash guards designed for this car, only the LT and SS have that option. Value retention not good, in Dec 2013 KBB listed private value at 59,000; in Feb. 2014 it listed it at 44-51k for excellent condition. Power Steering failure at 10k miles caused me concern too. Dealer blamed problem on weak battery and replaced it??? Still a fun car to own and drive...Drives like a dream. Just wish CHEVY invested in a few more details."

Chevy didn't disappoint!

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "Powerful, comfortable, beautiful"

Cons: "cup holders behind the shifter is the only flaw."

This is JAWSS the terror of the deep!

"My car has a personality all its own! I've nicknamed it, I love it, and I will never get rid of it. Chevrolet knocked this car out of the park... and the people that buy this car have a personality all their own! I understand why this car came back, and why every Camaro owner loves their car. I would recommend this car to anyone who wants a white knuckled experience every day. Whether you baby it or gun it to death... it's the best vehicle I have ever owned."

This is JAWSS the terror of the deep!

I love, love, love my Camaro!

By on Friday, October 25, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, good gas mileage for a sports car"

Cons: "Not a grocery-getter, no real back seat"

"I love my red, convertible Camaro! I smile every time I get behind the wheel. It handles beautifully, gets decent gas mileage, and has the power I need to get through this Las Vegas traffic nightmare."

So far, this is the most fun car ever!

By on Monday, August 12, 2013

Pros: "Gorgeous car with plenty of power, good looks."

Cons: "No trunk space, but I knew that was a compromise."

"I've wanted a convertible for most of my life and I finally got one. I don't remember anything being as fun as riding in California's beautiful weather with the top down! Great car, and I am happy with it so far. I purchased mine just this weekend and it was used, with 2265 miles on it. Don't know what the convertible will be like in the winter but for summer, it rocks!"

2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS

By on Saturday, August 03, 2013

Pros: "Amazingly fun to drive."

Cons: "I dont have anything negative to say."

"This is the most amazing car I have ever owned, Drives like a dream holds the road in any weather conditions like you are standing still."

Fun drive!

By on Friday, July 19, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, great get up and go!"

Cons: "no cup holders in back, not much leg room in back"

"I love the convertible feature. I don't usually drive top down on the freeway, but on city streets, it's great. I plan to buy the rear wind break, though. It's supposed to cut wind noise down so you can hear the radio/iPod without turning up the volume so loud, plus carry on conversations with people in the car with you. I haven't found anything to complain about. I love my Camaro R/S! I chose it over the S/S because I didn't want to have to buy premium grade gasoline and I wanted better mpg average. The R/S has plenty of power since I don't do track driving/racing. I dust every car around so far!"

This is a head turner car

By on Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pros: "This car is a blast to drive"

Cons: "A little hard to get in and out of."

"I absolutely love this car but I am forced to sell it. It is a superb driver, a little rough on uneven roads but it is a performance car. Beautiful Inferno Orange with black stripes. It has a moon roof which I feel is better than a sun roof cause it slides inside the roof not outside. Great response when you step on the accelerator. It gets 21 mpg on the highway if you drive it at a steady 70 in cruise control. This car has been stored during the winter."

its a sexy hotrod

By on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pros: "power beautiful paint awesome body"

"I have owned many chevys and this one takes the show. This is an awesome car."

Chevrolet Camaro SS is an excellent sports car

By on Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, very fast"

Cons: "It has no CONS"

"The Chevrolet Camaro SS is an excellent sports car whether you get one with a metal roof or cloth top I own both hard top and softtop.Just remeber with any top-down driving reguardless or make or model the convertible is suited for low-speed cruises along the beach while attempting to look cool. Going full-blast at 150MPH roof-less is crazy and thats why I own a hardtop as well. Not saying I would drive 150MPH or the the convertable cannot do it (I know it can for a fact) I just dont advise it. This car is a european sport car rival no matter how you look at it. It has class bye-bye M3."

2013 Camaro 2SS

By on Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pros: "6 speed, stability, HP"

Cons: "nothing yet."

"I wanted one of these since 2008, but they didn't make them yet. So I bought a G8 GT. I loved the G8, but was still waiting....So, I found an excellent dealer and got a 2ss, with leather, rear camera, HUD, navigation, the works. I also use to have a 98 z28 6 speed. The new camaro is much heavier and more stable than the 98 was. It doesn't get squirrely and is actually faster with the traction control. The traction control is much better than the 1998 that had horrible wheel hop. Nothing like that in the 2013. I use it to drive to work and back and forth to Florida from Georgia some times. It has awesome electronics, but is not as comfortable as my G8 was for long rides. I also had the panel next to the radio on the passengers side pop off. A passenger noticed it and popped it back on for me. Besides that, it has been a solid car. I love this car though. It is really fun to drive and I am still learning the capabilities of the engine and the rpm/HP range. I would recommend it."

I love the looks I get when driving this car.

By on Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pros: "Priced by using the USAA (military) buyers guide."

Cons: "Again, the blind spots are a little worrisome."

"This is the sharpest of the new pony cars. It turns heads and is a fun car to drive. When driving this car, you have to be extra careful of the blind spots - so take extra caution before merging to the right. It will be put away for the winter (bummer)."