2001 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 991 Ratings for the 1993 - 2002 models.

1994 Z28 Camaro

By on Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pros: "Fun to Drive!!"

Cons: "Passanger side window doesn't roll down."

"LS1 Black Camaro. Black Leather interrior. This is my first car and I HATE to get rid of it but I'm trying to start a family and this is not the ideal car for one. I have had it for 6 years and overall its been a great car. I have made a lot of friends just by having this car."

awesome

By on Monday, September 19, 2011

"good conditions"

Will never sell

By on Monday, August 29, 2011

Pros: "Easy to work on and find parts. There is great aftermarket support for these cars."

Cons: "Interior is cheaper, cup holders are in bad locations,"

"Have owned this car since I bought it in 2003 w/ 11k in Anchorage. I was 19 at the time and have loved every mile in it. I am 6,3" and have never had an issue with head clearance or leg room. I can even sit in the back of it with out my head hitting the roof. I normally get lower back aches in a car during long trips but I have never had that issue while owning the car. I have had little to no issues with the car mechanically. The few issues I have had were more due to the abuse I put it through racing. Since 2010 this car has been used as a race car and sees very little street use. The motor is still going stong. It has a new cam, Intake, and heads and now makes about 460 to the wheels. I have ran it with the stock clutch and rear end the whole time with no issues."

sweet

By on Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"buy one and you will not regret it, rather its a 93 or and 02 over all an awesome machine for the money. Get almost the performance of a corvette for a fraction of the cost. Not to mention put 1,000 into the engine and then you will perform like a ferrari (no joke) ive got a cammed out 02 ss and have come across a 360 modena and it didnt hold a candle too my car until i got traction. So overall great car for the money."

97 Z28

By on Thursday, July 23, 2009

"I bought my Z28 over five years ago. Man, I saved for two years for the 97 z28. I saw it on Gran Turismo 3 and had to have it. T bar, attitude, and performance. This is what I came to love. I bought it stock and the 0-60 is 5.5 sec(auto), which makes it quicker then the manuel at 5.8. But looking back I would have went with the manuel. Easier to control. Now my car hits 60 in 4.3sec and has around 415hp. Has an upgraded GS Vette suspention, and a few other goodies that set me back around 4g. So heres the thing, try getting a 400+ car for under 11,000. You only have Camaro, firebird, or Mustang for that money. I've owned two mustangs and hands down the Camaro would eat them up and still retain decent gas. It always brings a smile to my face as if I only owned the car a month. This car caught my eye because it could do over 165 stock! The areodynamics make it an idle car for speed freak, but a wild car to those seeking just to be cool. I would recomend this car to anyone who wants a second car for weekends or good weather; but not to those seeking an everyday driver. The car feels cumbersome in parking lots, but like a true sports car on the highway. Bless the LT1 and all of its torque. Oh, also to know before you buy is oil leaks are very common and are usally from the manifold and can leak down the engine if parked to long. Still I would 100% recomend this car."