2001 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 961 Ratings for the 1993 - 2002 models.

I wouldn't sell my camaro for $15000

By on Monday, August 11, 2014

"I think Kelley Blue Book is all wrong. This car has been in my garage for 14 years, is in perfect condition, runs as well as any 2014 models, gets excellent gas millage and I couldn't replace it for $15000 so why would I sell it for their price of $2800. That is ridiculous. Where can you get a T top in a fast sporty good gas millage car that looks like new and is in near perfect condition? This car is not for sale."

being sold by individual. Showroom condition.

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "to hight but fun to drive"

Cons: "not the greatest year for the camero"

"This is the 30th anniversary edition with the LT1 corvette motor in an automatic transmission. It has the special white leather interior with the 30th emblem on the seat. This car looks like it was just made. I'm interested in buying but I need to know what a real price would be."

Great for a single person

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Looks nice, runs well during most of the year"

Cons: "Not so good in the snow, a little cramped"

"I received this car as a graduation gift back in 2006, and it is still running. It was in good shape when it was purchased, and I've done my best to maintain it. Like every car, it had things that needed to be taken care of (oil leaks, oil changes, filters replaced, etc). The only major issue I've ever had with this car was handled by insurance one winter. The interior of the door was splintering away from the rest of the door, but of course you couldn't see this from the inside either until you tried to open the door. While I love this car do death (in addition to the newer models), I think it is good for a certain point in time of a persons life. Moving can be difficult if you can only rely on this car since it isn't large, but it can hold more than you would realize just by looking."

I love this car

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "Amazing car, fun to drive, great memories, manual"

Cons: "Paint touch up, some engine work"

"A few years ago my dad sold his 1986 Nissan 300ZX to a junkyard because we could not pay to repair it anymore. A while later we went to the dealer we usually go to [we didn't get the Nissan from a dealer, it was a trade with a neighbor] In the lot he had a 1994 Chevrolet Camaro, 3.4 L, V6, 5-Spd Manual. My dad bought the Camaro that same day. Years later I'm driving the car with a learner's permit and she's one of the best I've driven. Noted she needs some work and she's not the prettiest looking car [because she needs a paint touch up] But to me it's the best car in the world. Not only because it's fun to drive, but it's a project for my dad and I to work on. And come October, she's mine."

Red, garage kept, nice wheels. New AC System 5/14

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "Great Condition, Fun to drive."

Cons: "Leather interior. Custom Chrome Wheels"

"Fun ride, great value, leather seats, all interior good condition. Z28, Tented windows, custom wheels."