1999 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 959 Ratings for the 1993 - 2002 models.

Great for a single person

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Looks nice, runs well during most of the year"

Cons: "Not so good in the snow, a little cramped"

"I received this car as a graduation gift back in 2006, and it is still running. It was in good shape when it was purchased, and I've done my best to maintain it. Like every car, it had things that needed to be taken care of (oil leaks, oil changes, filters replaced, etc). The only major issue I've ever had with this car was handled by insurance one winter. The interior of the door was splintering away from the rest of the door, but of course you couldn't see this from the inside either until you tried to open the door. While I love this car do death (in addition to the newer models), I think it is good for a certain point in time of a persons life. Moving can be difficult if you can only rely on this car since it isn't large, but it can hold more than you would realize just by looking."

I love this car

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "Amazing car, fun to drive, great memories, manual"

Cons: "Paint touch up, some engine work"

"A few years ago my dad sold his 1986 Nissan 300ZX to a junkyard because we could not pay to repair it anymore. A while later we went to the dealer we usually go to [we didn't get the Nissan from a dealer, it was a trade with a neighbor] In the lot he had a 1994 Chevrolet Camaro, 3.4 L, V6, 5-Spd Manual. My dad bought the Camaro that same day. Years later I'm driving the car with a learner's permit and she's one of the best I've driven. Noted she needs some work and she's not the prettiest looking car [because she needs a paint touch up] But to me it's the best car in the world. Not only because it's fun to drive, but it's a project for my dad and I to work on. And come October, she's mine."

Red, garage kept, nice wheels. New AC System 5/14

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "Great Condition, Fun to drive."

Cons: "Leather interior. Custom Chrome Wheels"

"Fun ride, great value, leather seats, all interior good condition. Z28, Tented windows, custom wheels."

great looking and running car

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "its an automatic"

"this car was bought by me to bring back some of the fun I had with my 69 z28.of course this car is more modern and has more power and its a convertible.gets looks no matter where I go especially on the road.the only complaint is from my wife with the bump in the passenger side floor,otherwise,no problems ever.great car and its a 35th anniversary model"

"I love my Camaro."

By on Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pros: "Love, love, love my car....."

Cons: "Passenger seat is uncomfortable, and manual"

"I bought it brand new 13 yrs ago, and I haven't had any major problems other than routine maintenance. I have 50,800 miles on it and have been looking to trade it in for a new one. It handles great on the highway and around curves. After 13 yrs. she can still hit 15-70 mph in third gear while merging onto the highway, I love it!!!..... She has red hot exterior, and black leather interior with no holes or stretch marks,& T-tops."

See if you qualify for