1995 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 967 Ratings for the 1993 - 2002 models.

a very good care

By on Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pros: "motor is excellent"

"this car is a beautiful cherry red and everything works except the power looks but with only two doors, it is not a very big deal."

Powerful, reliable

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pros: "price good, fun, get a lot of compliments"

Cons: "Can be expensive to maintain"

"Very reliable, powerful. Drives well with great mileage for as fast as it is. (approx 30 MPG hwy at 80 mph with air running). Not easy to work on. The upside, it doesn't need much work."

Love this car

By on Thursday, October 02, 2014

Pros: "Fuel efficient, fun to drive, built to last."

Cons: "Low to the ground and light in the back."

"I bought the 97 back in 2003 and it still runs like a scalded dog. It's reliable and hasn't cost me a fortune in repairs."

Great car, perfect for living on the beach

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

Pros: "fast, MPG, fun, sound, color, easy & cheap to fix"

Cons: "peeling clear-coat, manual top"

"I love the way the car runs, rides, sounds, handles, and looks. Mine needs a transmission, but that's because the previous owner drag raced it, and I didnt know that until after I bought it. It's cherry red (aftermarket paint), with red and black interior, the 5.7 and an auto 700r4 trans. I just never put the top up, it's my extra beach cruiser that I only leave the house with if it's not going to rain, and it's been garage kept, so why put up the top? My favorite part of all is that beautiful GM purr from the moment you start it"

super nice condition only two pickie owners

By on Sunday, August 31, 2014

"car bought new by DOT never modified bought with every thing possible never equipped with any enforcement gear, think bought for a parade car for state VIP's.sold with only 6K miles by them.. Heavy rear axles prem sound multi 12 or 15 disk CD player. Special 17" wheels & tires mounted have original tire & wheels all very near new. present and last owner both last owner older Not daily drove never in weather conditions always garaged. Was tested on Iowa speed way track one time. Top end Aprox 155 mph. NOT FOR SALE PRESENTLY.Solid JET black in color.not a scratch or nick of any kind. Black top NEW condition SPECIAL PAINTED & POLISHED TO MATCH BOOT looks special only modified original piece on car."

sporty, unique, fast, and fun to drive!

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pros: "You get what you pay for as far as preformance."

Cons: "extreamly expesive parts, gasmilage,high maintance"

"cons first, Quality parts are expensive,terrible gas mileage 11 city 18 highway, 2x more expensive to insure than my 4 cylinder work car. I have had to replace a lot do to the mileage. if you are not mechanically inclined you will spend a fortune on labor. I consider this car high maintenance, considering Ive done more work on it than any other car Ive owned. I have sunk more money into it than what i should have. Pros: very fast, handles extremely well. same motor and suspension as the Chevy corvette. "head turner". Burred the needle at 150mph and was still accelerating. I would not recommend this car for some one who cannot respect it or some one who neglects it. overall I love it I do not plan to sell it any time soon."

I wouldn't sell my camaro for $15000

By on Monday, August 11, 2014

"I think Kelley Blue Book is all wrong. This car has been in my garage for 14 years, is in perfect condition, runs as well as any 2014 models, gets excellent gas millage and I couldn't replace it for $15000 so why would I sell it for their price of $2800. That is ridiculous. Where can you get a T top in a fast sporty good gas millage car that looks like new and is in near perfect condition? This car is not for sale."

being sold by individual. Showroom condition.

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "to hight but fun to drive"

Cons: "not the greatest year for the camero"

"This is the 30th anniversary edition with the LT1 corvette motor in an automatic transmission. It has the special white leather interior with the 30th emblem on the seat. This car looks like it was just made. I'm interested in buying but I need to know what a real price would be."

Great for a single person

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Looks nice, runs well during most of the year"

Cons: "Not so good in the snow, a little cramped"

"I received this car as a graduation gift back in 2006, and it is still running. It was in good shape when it was purchased, and I've done my best to maintain it. Like every car, it had things that needed to be taken care of (oil leaks, oil changes, filters replaced, etc). The only major issue I've ever had with this car was handled by insurance one winter. The interior of the door was splintering away from the rest of the door, but of course you couldn't see this from the inside either until you tried to open the door. While I love this car do death (in addition to the newer models), I think it is good for a certain point in time of a persons life. Moving can be difficult if you can only rely on this car since it isn't large, but it can hold more than you would realize just by looking."

I love this car

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "Amazing car, fun to drive, great memories, manual"

Cons: "Paint touch up, some engine work"

"A few years ago my dad sold his 1986 Nissan 300ZX to a junkyard because we could not pay to repair it anymore. A while later we went to the dealer we usually go to [we didn't get the Nissan from a dealer, it was a trade with a neighbor] In the lot he had a 1994 Chevrolet Camaro, 3.4 L, V6, 5-Spd Manual. My dad bought the Camaro that same day. Years later I'm driving the car with a learner's permit and she's one of the best I've driven. Noted she needs some work and she's not the prettiest looking car [because she needs a paint touch up] But to me it's the best car in the world. Not only because it's fun to drive, but it's a project for my dad and I to work on. And come October, she's mine."

Red, garage kept, nice wheels. New AC System 5/14

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "Great Condition, Fun to drive."

Cons: "Leather interior. Custom Chrome Wheels"

"Fun ride, great value, leather seats, all interior good condition. Z28, Tented windows, custom wheels."

great looking and running car

By on Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "its an automatic"

"this car was bought by me to bring back some of the fun I had with my 69 z28.of course this car is more modern and has more power and its a convertible.gets looks no matter where I go especially on the road.the only complaint is from my wife with the bump in the passenger side floor,otherwise,no problems ever.great car and its a 35th anniversary model"

"I love my Camaro."

By on Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pros: "Love, love, love my car....."

Cons: "Passenger seat is uncomfortable, and manual"

"I bought it brand new 13 yrs ago, and I haven't had any major problems other than routine maintenance. I have 50,800 miles on it and have been looking to trade it in for a new one. It handles great on the highway and around curves. After 13 yrs. she can still hit 15-70 mph in third gear while merging onto the highway, I love it!!!..... She has red hot exterior, and black leather interior with no holes or stretch marks,& T-tops."

Great EcoMuscle

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "Cheapest quality muscle you can find"

Cons: "Interior is an afterthought"

"Bought 1999 Z28 convertible from original owner two years ago with 43K miles in "Like New" condition for $10,600.It has the 6 speed manual, sports handling package and sports appearance (ground effects) package. The LS1 aluminum block engine is a engineering marvel that goes thru the gears with endless torque to spare when accelerating.This is a driver's car. It is not a passengers car. It steers thru curves tightly, brakes well and is a top down joyride. The original CD Monsoon Sound system is mediocre lacking the modern device inputs. The ride is stiff and firm enough without being uncomfortable. Gas mileage varies depending on how you use the gears and torque. Cruising on the open road in 6th gear will not break the bank average guesstimate of 20-22 MPG. It's an enjoyable car to own and drive. And for the money you are driving a vehicle that puts the majority of today's small more expensive cars to shame as far as looks ( one guy thought it was a Ferrari) and no contest as far as Muscle car performance vs econoboxes.If you can find one with low mileage and you appreciate driving with a stick- buy one -It should make you happy."

Great for a little bit

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2014

"With this car being built the way it is, the dashboard cracked like any other 4th generation Camaro. The upholstery is falling down, and the T tops leak. Not to mention i maintained the engine like i was supposed to and had to change multiple things. Not to mention the Motor 3 different times. The aluminum engine was the worst design i have ever seen. It easily overheats, leaks, and blows heads. Even though this car stood up for a little while, after a couple years of driving back and forth to school and work, it eventually will cost you more in repairs than you paid for the car."

get LS1 camaro and you are not going to forget it

By on Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pros: "awesome $ per HP, Fun to drive, great MPG"

Cons: "electrical issues"

"the 4th gen F-body (camaro and Firebird) is one of the most underrated cars in the history of muscle cars... large windows and mirrors, 4 seats, hatchback trunk style, ABS, traction control and air bags, are just a few of the features of those cars, also on those cars you can get up to 25 mpg with the V8, the F-body is a really nice car, you have to keep in mind this is a car made almost 8 to 10 years ago and still can keep up with a SS camaro in straight line. the weak point of this car? they have some electrical-related issue but nothing to really be afraid about if you take care of it, other important aspect you have to keep in mind is those cars have rear axe suspention but at the end you have a truly sport car capable of smoke 80% of cars in the street and get a beautiful MPG. finally I have to say those cars are the best white canvas for any kind of mod or crazy project you have in mind my recomendations if you plan to get one get a good tires get her check by a good Chevy or Camaro chop create an acount in LS1tech.com or other camaro related forum so you can know everything you want to know about your car install a good cold air intake get a tune to get mot hp and better mpg and go and hit the road!!!!!! sorry for my bad english, but you can take trust my word I had mine for over 8 years and going to keep it for much more time"

Good for a while

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

Reason: Repairs

Pros: "Fast! Mostly reliable"

Cons: "Expensive maintenance, 100k miles major repairs"

"I had a 2001 Z28 model. It was quite reliable, and I owned it for 8 years. After going back to school, the fuel economy and repair costs were way too high for me to hold on to it. Here are the issues I had: Shock mounts in front rusted. Need replacement when replacing the front shocks. Expensive. Common problem. $200 for new mounts, and a pain to replace. Replacement master cylinder at 100k. Brakes didn't work very well anymore. Replace wheel bearings at 90k. I ran too long on bad bearings, and had to replace the rear axle. $1200. Body control module need replacement. Power windows and radio would sporadically cut off. $200 plus labor. Trunk leak. Common problem. Had a pool in my trunk every time it rained. Rear glass needs to be removed and reseated. $1-200. Squeaky AC belt. Not sure here... Replaced it, but still squeaked. Engine knock. No clue here either. Car started to lose power, and the engine sounds bad. Oil leak drip pan. Not sure on this, because it was the last straw. This was my brothers guess without looking more into the leak. Service engine light. Supposedly catalytic converter, which the car has two, and they're freaking expensive. Overall, I had this car for 8 years, but around 100k, these problems popped up left and right. I decided to trade it in when it needed a couple grand in repairs, along with new tires. It was reliable for the time I had it. No major engine problems up until 100k, and I had regular maintenance done, but it then became a money pit. If you're looking at one of these, know that it could require a couple grand to fix all the issues. It seemed to be falling apart."

Good for a while

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

Reason: Repairs

Pros: "Fast! Mostly reliable"

Cons: "Expensive maintenance, 100k miles major repairs"

Cool factor is high!

By on Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pros: "Lots of fun great Delco audio system"

Cons: "No DVD one cd at a time dated"

"Makes me happy when my friends see it. Also is surprisingly reliable. Minimal issues, horsepower may be low due to the year it was produced. In 2016 when it's 20 yrs old the value should jump. Plus, everyone gets excited when you say, "I drive a camaro!""

good so far

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

Pros: "very cheap, great running, fast for a v6"

Cons: "does not go good at all in snow."

"have had my car about a month now has 259000 in dash but redone the engine and transmission. has a little over 100k now great running and driving car."

Everything you ever wanted in a Camaro Z28

By on Monday, February 24, 2014

Pros: "Just a beautiful "arrest-me" red car"

Cons: "needs a headliner"

"This is a one owner car. All paper available. ISCA Show car. (all dash plaques mounted) Original paint with painted stripes under flames upto the windshield. Lots of bolt-ons for appearance and performance. Modified suspension and chassis give an aggressive stance and the feel of a much more expensive car. All work done by myself. Lots of chrome, stainless under hood. Stock drivetrain. Personalized interior boasts a rosewood interior. Well taken care of, garaged, rain only by accident, serious head turner, Royal Purple always. Illness forces sale. Five years until antique status. 2007 Camaro Calendar(Canadian version) "girl" (July 2007)."