2004 Chevrolet Blazer

7.4

Based on 1368 Ratings for the 1995 - 2005 models.

wonderful mid size suv!

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pros: "power fun offroad and speed"

Cons: "does not like snow and rain"

"I own a 1996 blazer and its never broke down just has had minor maitnence ive had it for going on 13 years and still impressed with its speed and its power"

My favorite of all the SUVs/trucks I've owned

By on Monday, January 05, 2015

Pros: "Pleasure to drive, sturdy, reliable"

Cons: "Odd placement of some controls, dismal mileage"

"I really love this Blazer, although I couldn't really tell you specifically what is so great about it- it's the vehicle as a whole. I have a 2002 4WD LS with only 70,000 miles on it (I'm the second owner), and I drive a great deal...it's not just good for winter driving, but I enjoy it year round. It's the second one I've owned, I liked the first one so much. It may not be much to look at, but it's reliable and sturdy, and I intend to drive it into the ground. There are certain negatives to it- for one thing, the gearshift is easy to hit accidentally when reaching for the radio knobs or shifting into 4WD, and the mileage is pretty dismal- about 15 mpg- but I've had very few mechanical problems, and on the whole, it's a pleasure to drive."

new bumper and grill put on

By on Friday, December 19, 2014

Pros: "3500.00"

Cons: "3500.00"

"engine 3.4 replaced 81,000 miles new shackles in rear new wheel bearings both side front new upper ball joint right side new brake line in front"

Been a good little rig

By on Monday, December 08, 2014

Pros: "reliable"

Cons: "gas mileage, light rear end"

"This little Blazer has really taken a beating on the back road I used to live on. It's been a pretty reliable little rig. With just minor problems. It's alittle "not great" on gas mileage, especially if you put it in 4-wheel drive. The rear end is light so you need to put some weight in the back in the winter. But it just keeps on going."

I have had 5 Blazers... Fell for the Xtreme...

By on Monday, November 03, 2014

Cons: "GM stopped making them"

Livin' low

"Chevy discontinues this model and starts to go out of business. Coincidence? The SUV that drives like a car. Never in my life have I found a better vehicle. I have had (5) 2-door blazers and resold them all before finally landing on a reasonably priced Xtreme. Easier to customize than a honda civic, hard to find junk yard parts because they are all still on the road, good gas mileage, very powerful 4.3 V6 motors that run forever, and I lived in it for a few months so it can definitely be used as a reliable camping vehicle. If you take care of your car, it will take care of you, simple concept. I would recommend to Chevy that they should quit trying to come up with new successful ideas when they had such a diamond in the rough all along. This vehicle needs to come back to the production line. 11 out of 10. Everyone should have one... or five."

Livin' low

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Blazer near Honolulu. See local deals