1994 Chevrolet Blazer

Based on 72 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

A true workhorse

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

Pros: "back seat leg room"

Cons: "Door rust, getting into backseat"

"This truck has been passed around our family for 20 years. Well maintained we get 18 MPG (country driving). Master mechanic maintained and tuned, we haul 4k pounds (loaded 2 place steel bumper pull horse trailer) frequently to shows all year round. My daughter will start driving it as her daily in the spring when she starts drivers training. Rust along the door is starting to be a problem and we'll replace doors next year. We like the spacious interior. I can hop in with groceries in hand and set them down without a problem. We don't take our full size sedan on vacations, we drive the blazer.. it has the leg room my tall daughters love. It is a slight challenge to pile 3 people into the backseat with all their bags and purses when I pick them up from school. On the plus side, the back seat folds to a nice bed for horse shows when we need to spend the weekend. The only down side is keeping the rust at bay when it's a small farm plow/hauler. A good wash once a week has gone far in the life of the body. Nothing major ever replaced. Normal maintenance only. I don't get hung-up on design of the interior, it's not pretty but all that matters is leg room."

great truck (suv) purchased it with 2 miles.

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Cons: "the starter quit working at 200 miles,"

"I purchased it Oct of 93 with 2 miles. it got 16 mpg city and 21 mpg highway. It never got me stuck when 4 wheelin. The first set of spark plugs lasted 60000 miles and the transfer case disengaged when it wanted to around 98000 miles and had to rebuild it, the shifting fork was broken.The transfer case kit cost $388. The cat wore out at 130000 miles. I R&R the throttle body at a cost of $20 for the throttle body kit around 130500 miles."

best truck ever made (.) period

By on Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pros: "fun!! safe, reliable, cheap to own/fix/modifi/"

Cons: "30 gallon tank will only get you 500 miles, MAX"

"I was lucky enough to find one with a manual 5 speed so driving, towing, and off-road is a blast! its tough as nails, easy to repair, and has so many after market upgrades and accessories I'll probably own it forever. it gets 21MPG on the highway and the back seat has enough room to dance its so spacious. Average driving MPG is anywhere from 12 to 16 depending on how much fun you have... its worth it for the commanding presence, cargo capacity, off-road capability, experience, and comfort of those big captain's chair front seats. what else would you want? a new vehicle for >$30k that would loose half its value in a year? lol"

1994 chevy blazer

By on Saturday, August 03, 2013

"I just bought my full size blazer and just fell in love with it. Im 16 and this is my second vehicle ive had but by far the best. Feels good, sounds good, looks awesome! Love this truck is goes through anything like it was nothing. I told myself id keep it until the wheels fall off which is what I vow to do."

Best Vehicle I've ever owned!

By on Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pros: "plenty of cupholders, COMFORTABLE!, smooth ride"

Cons: "interior design"

Beautiful!

"This truck is by far the best vehicle on the market! almost 20 years old and still runs like brand new! i just recently had the transmission rebuilt but its a Chevy and the transmissions are only good for about 1/4 million miles anyway... but other than that i have had not a single problem with it at all! the only downfall to this truck is that i don't like the interior but i don't like the interiors to that model Chevy/GMC anyways. the comfort of it is by far the best part about it. every seat in it is comfortable and the suspension in it makes for the softest ride you could imagine."

Beautiful!

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Blazer near Honolulu. See local deals