2011 Chevrolet Aveo

7.4

Based on 40 Ratings for the 2011 models.

7.5/10
    7.2/10
    7.6/10

Small car for tall people.

By on Saturday, September 20, 2008

"We reeived the car from the dealer in perfect share. It is the LT1 model with anti lock brakes, A/C, On Star free for a year with 30 minute of free talk time.Power windows and door locks, The car runs very quiet. It has a great amount of head room and leg room. The seats have a great adjustment for the back.The radio that come with it is great ( Jack for mp3 player) two pull out cut holders in the front. I went from NYC today to Yale in New Haven CT on 2.5 gallons of gas about 35MPG it took $9.54 at the gas staion in New Haven and thats with hitting some traffic on I95. Chevy designed a winner of a car. Japan better watch out America is comming back. The only thing GM should produce more of the parts for this car in America. I even think they can make this whole car here. The A/c cools very fast. The tunk is big in the sedan. It has an inside tunk release and an inside gas door release."

great little car

By on Monday, November 29, 2010

"This car has been great in good weather but on ice and snow it doesn't feel very stable. Needs some weight in the back. Get great gas mileage, Very roomy. Fun to drive around. People stop me to ask about this car. Improves my social life:)"

Reliable little car

By on Friday, December 28, 2012

Pros: "great gas milage"

Cons: "hard to drive in wind"

"This car has served me well. It is a rather small car and convenient for parking and as someone who is only 5'2" it is nice. However my six foot roomates and father don't fit in it as well so I wouldn't recommend to someone who is tall. It gets great gas milage, but doesn't handle well in the wind and that is my only complaint. Overall it is a very dependable car."

A great buy!

By on Monday, December 29, 2008

"We bought this car new in 2004 and have loved this model. Besides the easy parking and small area needed for turn arounds, it's been extrememly reliable. We traveled extensively over the last four years and turned over 100,000 miles one month ago. I especially like the way the seats are higher than most new cars so we don't have to "drag" ourselves out of the vehicle. With the five speed manual we have gotten excellant gas mileage and have only recently needed to have the brakes done. A great value for the money."

Exactly what I needed for my commute

By on Thursday, October 04, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Tires"

"THis is not an SUV, hot rod, sports car so if you expect that you will not get it. I use my car to and from work daily, I get 30-35 for gas mileage. A lot of room for even the biggest person. I have friends that are over 6 foot 2 that are shocked at how much room there is. I have taken the car full of people and luggage on vacation in the mountains and got around no problem. A/C works great, many nice little extra features, no complaints here! Same as prior posts, the factory tires are garbage and will not last 25K."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Aveo near Honolulu. See local deals