2011 Chevrolet Aveo

7.4

Based on 40 Ratings for the 2011 models.

7.5/10
    7.2/10
    7.6/10

Small car for tall people.

By on Saturday, September 20, 2008

"We reeived the car from the dealer in perfect share. It is the LT1 model with anti lock brakes, A/C, On Star free for a year with 30 minute of free talk time.Power windows and door locks, The car runs very quiet. It has a great amount of head room and leg room. The seats have a great adjustment for the back.The radio that come with it is great ( Jack for mp3 player) two pull out cut holders in the front. I went from NYC today to Yale in New Haven CT on 2.5 gallons of gas about 35MPG it took $9.54 at the gas staion in New Haven and thats with hitting some traffic on I95. Chevy designed a winner of a car. Japan better watch out America is comming back. The only thing GM should produce more of the parts for this car in America. I even think they can make this whole car here. The A/c cools very fast. The tunk is big in the sedan. It has an inside tunk release and an inside gas door release."

Aveo Great for the money

By on Saturday, June 11, 2011

I own this car

"I purchase this car in 08 and within a month the driver side door lock fell inside the door panel.Not a good start as for the power.Its got a lot of get up and go keeping in mind the speed limit is from 35 to 45 in most areas around here.The tires another story in the winter the tires were not any good had to replace them with General Altimax Arctic tires what a difference in snow or on wet roads. Overall its cheap on gas and today thats important!! The Aveo doesn't cost an arm and a leg like others its size"

great little car

By on Monday, November 29, 2010

"This car has been great in good weather but on ice and snow it doesn't feel very stable. Needs some weight in the back. Get great gas mileage, Very roomy. Fun to drive around. People stop me to ask about this car. Improves my social life:)"

Reliable little car

By on Friday, December 28, 2012

Pros: "great gas milage"

Cons: "hard to drive in wind"

"This car has served me well. It is a rather small car and convenient for parking and as someone who is only 5'2" it is nice. However my six foot roomates and father don't fit in it as well so I wouldn't recommend to someone who is tall. It gets great gas milage, but doesn't handle well in the wind and that is my only complaint. Overall it is a very dependable car."

A great buy!

By on Monday, December 29, 2008

"We bought this car new in 2004 and have loved this model. Besides the easy parking and small area needed for turn arounds, it's been extrememly reliable. We traveled extensively over the last four years and turned over 100,000 miles one month ago. I especially like the way the seats are higher than most new cars so we don't have to "drag" ourselves out of the vehicle. With the five speed manual we have gotten excellant gas mileage and have only recently needed to have the brakes done. A great value for the money."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Aveo near Honolulu. See local deals