2011 Chevrolet Aveo

7.5

Based on 39 Ratings for the 2011 models.

7.6/10
    7.3/10

I went from a Surburban to this and love it.

By on Thursday, December 04, 2014

Pros: "Great Gas, Fun to drive, Easy to park, Love it."

Cons: "I,m 250 lbs, 5'11 just alittle tight, but ok."

"Like I said I went from a surburban to this and it was a big change but in the end it was worth every penny. I was carring everything I didn't need in the other one and not needing anything else other than what this one could carry. The Gas alone was a WOW. Went from paying $ 120.00 per tank full to $29.00 per tank full. The first fill up I thought the pump was not working untill I looked in at the dash and said OOhh yea. I love this one. Still going from 250hp to 108hp was a little not sure but, who needs to blast off all the time. The 108hp does get up and go when needed and is able to keep up with all kinds of driving habits. I love the way it parks almost anywhere and blends in with all the high end cars. I am also handycaped so getting into and out of the car is also a breeze with a very large opening drivers door. This car is all that I need and more. Wish I bought one years ago and would have saved, I mean saved, alot of money on gas. Very happy with it."

Amazing

By on Tuesday, December 02, 2014

"perfect for my travel needs and great on gas mileage."

Nice little hatchback

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Pros: "spacious, looks, customizable, good value"

Cons: "poor fuel economy, expensive oem parts, low perfor"

"I bought this Aveo5 2LT with 52k miles. Vehicle seems to have some performance issues but none severe to affect daily driveability. Most notable is poor fuel economy. 23mpg overall. Very disappointed for such a small car. Parts and extremely expensive also for a economy car. On the other hand, i love the style of my Aveo. Is very spacious for a little car. Mine is fully loaded with sunroof, alloys, fog lamps, and leatherette seats. Plenty of mods parts around the world also to custom Aveos. Overall i give it a 7/10."

Excellent car. Completely dependable and well-made

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

"Never had a mechanical problem or issue of any kind. Just a very reliable, efficient, well-made basic car. Can't imagine a better car for its value. Cute too. Couldn't be happier."

Spacious hatchback

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pros: "Price, nicely equipped in a 2LT trim, spaciousness"

Cons: "Fuel economy, feels plastic and fragile"

"My Aveo5 LT is very spacious considering is a subcompact. 2LT came with fog lights, rims, sunroof, "leather", and rear spoiler. Car handles smooth on good roads. Engine power is ok for city driving but is very noisy. Transmission is not tuned well and exacerbated the engine noise even more. The worst thing about the Aveo is the poor fuel economy. All i can get is 22-25 mpg overall. Full tank only gives me 250-280 miles. I like the Aveo but the car the car has a plastic/fragile feel to it. Cd player already broke, it wont play CDs. The ac blower is sqeaking already, may need to be replaced. Just little things that detract from a Long term reliability feel/perception."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Aveo near Honolulu. See local deals