2011 Chevrolet Aveo

7.3

Based on 37 Ratings for the 2011 models.

7.5/10
    7.2/10
    7.6/10

Nice little hatchback

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Pros: "spacious, looks, customizable, good value"

Cons: "poor fuel economy, expensive oem parts, low perfor"

"I bought this Aveo5 2LT with 52k miles. Vehicle seems to have some performance issues but none severe to affect daily driveability. Most notable is poor fuel economy. 23mpg overall. Very disappointed for such a small car. Parts and extremely expensive also for a economy car. On the other hand, i love the style of my Aveo. Is very spacious for a little car. Mine is fully loaded with sunroof, alloys, fog lamps, and leatherette seats. Plenty of mods parts around the world also to custom Aveos. Overall i give it a 7/10."

Excellent car. Completely dependable and well-made

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

"Never had a mechanical problem or issue of any kind. Just a very reliable, efficient, well-made basic car. Can't imagine a better car for its value. Cute too. Couldn't be happier."

Spacious hatchback

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pros: "Price, nicely equipped in a 2LT trim, spaciousness"

Cons: "Fuel economy, feels plastic and fragile"

"My Aveo5 LT is very spacious considering is a subcompact. 2LT came with fog lights, rims, sunroof, "leather", and rear spoiler. Car handles smooth on good roads. Engine power is ok for city driving but is very noisy. Transmission is not tuned well and exacerbated the engine noise even more. The worst thing about the Aveo is the poor fuel economy. All i can get is 22-25 mpg overall. Full tank only gives me 250-280 miles. I like the Aveo but the car the car has a plastic/fragile feel to it. Cd player already broke, it wont play CDs. The ac blower is sqeaking already, may need to be replaced. Just little things that detract from a Long term reliability feel/perception."

STAY AWAY FROM THIS CAR!!!!!!

By on Friday, August 23, 2013

Pros: "Mileage"

Cons: "no cruise control, stalls at times"

"HORRIBLE!!! I hate it! It stalls when you are in a light, it takes a while to get back to where it should be. It's horrible in raining conditions, it does not have cruise control. I brought this car for the mileage, which its good on but the rest is horrible. I can't wait to get rid of it!"

My Best Friend!

By on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pros: "Gas Mileage, Reliable"

Cons: "A/c Vents, Small Rear"

"I love my Chevy Aveo! I have had it for a little over 2 years, used. This was my first car and is perfect for a first time driver like I was. It is so small and compact, great and easy to drive, GREAT on gas, and very reliable. Never had any MAJOR problems with my Aveo but when minor ones do occur, they are very simple to identify and not very expensive to fix (brakes, tires, a/c, parts under hood, etc) Since I am a single young adult with no children, this car fits my South Florida lifestyle, as the backseat is not very accomidating. Trunk is spacious, interior is easy to clean as well. This car is great for roadtrips, trips to beach, fun outings with friends, everyday commute but not so ideal for a large group, as expected with such a tiny car. I love my Aveo!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Aveo near Honolulu. See local deals