2011 Chevrolet Aveo

7.3

Based on 35 Ratings for the 2011 models.

7.4/10
    7.1/10
    7.5/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Spacious hatchback

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pros: "Price, nicely equipped in a 2LT trim, spaciousness"

Cons: "Fuel economy, feels plastic and fragile"

"My Aveo5 LT is very spacious considering is a subcompact. 2LT came with fog lights, rims, sunroof, "leather", and rear spoiler. Car handles smooth on good roads. Engine power is ok for city driving but is very noisy. Transmission is not tuned well and exacerbated the engine noise even more. The worst thing about the Aveo is the poor fuel economy. All i can get is 22-25 mpg overall. Full tank only gives me 250-280 miles. I like the Aveo but the car the car has a plastic/fragile feel to it. Cd player already broke, it wont play CDs. The ac blower is sqeaking already, may need to be replaced. Just little things that detract from a Long term reliability feel/perception."

STAY AWAY FROM THIS CAR!!!!!!

By on Friday, August 23, 2013

Pros: "Mileage"

Cons: "no cruise control, stalls at times"

"HORRIBLE!!! I hate it! It stalls when you are in a light, it takes a while to get back to where it should be. It's horrible in raining conditions, it does not have cruise control. I brought this car for the mileage, which its good on but the rest is horrible. I can't wait to get rid of it!"

My Best Friend!

By on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pros: "Gas Mileage, Reliable"

Cons: "A/c Vents, Small Rear"

"I love my Chevy Aveo! I have had it for a little over 2 years, used. This was my first car and is perfect for a first time driver like I was. It is so small and compact, great and easy to drive, GREAT on gas, and very reliable. Never had any MAJOR problems with my Aveo but when minor ones do occur, they are very simple to identify and not very expensive to fix (brakes, tires, a/c, parts under hood, etc) Since I am a single young adult with no children, this car fits my South Florida lifestyle, as the backseat is not very accomidating. Trunk is spacious, interior is easy to clean as well. This car is great for roadtrips, trips to beach, fun outings with friends, everyday commute but not so ideal for a large group, as expected with such a tiny car. I love my Aveo!"

Chevrolet Aveo saved my day

By on Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pros: "Most reliable and affordable car"

Cons: "shaky on windy days, factory tires"

"My old car broken down in which I had no choice but to rush my judgment to buy this car. I'm also on a limited budget and any transportation will do to carry me from point A to point B. My new car, Chevy Aveo, surprised me and exceed my expectations of a $12,000 car. Altho the horsepower is at 106, it has a turbo power to speed up to 60 mph in 10 seconds at 3 RPM. The trunk can be packed with 6 luggage in which has a lot of space. The backseat can be comfortable for some people and uncomfortable for others. My driver's seat gives me an enough space for a woman who's big and tall. Neat interior, looks so cool from the outside. I love the remote key functions. Great for people who are on limited budget that need a reliable car and it saves you a lot of gas. I just wish it could handle better on some windy days. I drove my car on rainy days and I had no problem driving it."

Reliable little car

By on Friday, December 28, 2012

Pros: "great gas milage"

Cons: "hard to drive in wind"

"This car has served me well. It is a rather small car and convenient for parking and as someone who is only 5'2" it is nice. However my six foot roomates and father don't fit in it as well so I wouldn't recommend to someone who is tall. It gets great gas milage, but doesn't handle well in the wind and that is my only complaint. Overall it is a very dependable car."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Aveo near Honolulu. See local deals