2011 Chevrolet Aveo

7.4

Based on 40 Ratings for the 2011 models.

7.5/10
    7.2/10
    7.6/10

Perfect little car

By on Friday, November 11, 2011

Pros: "Everything"

"I was looking for a sporty, roomy commuter car with good mileage yet big enough for the family to hop into for a trip. The Aveo5 offered it all! I live the 5 door, no crawling into the back like other small cars. Roomy enough to carry items and the seats drop for extra carry space. No problems at 10K."

great little car

By on Monday, November 29, 2010

"This car has been great in good weather but on ice and snow it doesn't feel very stable. Needs some weight in the back. Get great gas mileage, Very roomy. Fun to drive around. People stop me to ask about this car. Improves my social life:)"

Small car for tall people.

By on Saturday, September 20, 2008

"We reeived the car from the dealer in perfect share. It is the LT1 model with anti lock brakes, A/C, On Star free for a year with 30 minute of free talk time.Power windows and door locks, The car runs very quiet. It has a great amount of head room and leg room. The seats have a great adjustment for the back.The radio that come with it is great ( Jack for mp3 player) two pull out cut holders in the front. I went from NYC today to Yale in New Haven CT on 2.5 gallons of gas about 35MPG it took $9.54 at the gas staion in New Haven and thats with hitting some traffic on I95. Chevy designed a winner of a car. Japan better watch out America is comming back. The only thing GM should produce more of the parts for this car in America. I even think they can make this whole car here. The A/c cools very fast. The tunk is big in the sedan. It has an inside tunk release and an inside gas door release."

Reliable little car

By on Friday, December 28, 2012

Pros: "great gas milage"

Cons: "hard to drive in wind"

"This car has served me well. It is a rather small car and convenient for parking and as someone who is only 5'2" it is nice. However my six foot roomates and father don't fit in it as well so I wouldn't recommend to someone who is tall. It gets great gas milage, but doesn't handle well in the wind and that is my only complaint. Overall it is a very dependable car."

Best Little Car!

By on Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pros: "Great price, I like that it does not have all the extras"

"I bought my Aveo 2004 in January 2004 and it has been a great little car. I have just turned 265,000 miles and it wonderful. Besides route up keep, I did have to replace the bearings and now I need the shocks done but everything else is still going strong at 265,000 miles. The next car I get will be another Aveo Hatchback :)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Aveo near Honolulu. See local deals