2007 Chevrolet Aveo

7.0

Based on 768 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

7.1/10
    7.1/10
    7.3/10
    7.4/10

Accident Awareness

By on Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Unfortunately recently as of yesterday my car was tottaled. I had a Chevy Aveo 2007. Ran perfect never had any problems. I loved the car because it was a great value and good quality. My parents purchased it in outlook of the safety of the vehicle. To our dismay yesterday when a car t-boned us and desecrated the passenger side of the automobile only to continue pushing it over so it landed on our drivers side, the side curtain airbags failed to show any use. Not a single airbag in our vehicle came out. Fortunately neither one of us, my mother [driver] or myself the [passenger] had any major injuries (just some scrapes and bruises from where we were hanging by the seatbelt). The car body did an ok job of holding up, yet when impacted compartments inside the vehicle also ended up broken, most likely because of the velocity of the crash. In conclusion, the car was liable and drove well, never any major complaints. I just wanted to let others know about the so called excellent 'safety' of this vehicle."

Loved it at first, Cooling to lukewarm now...

By on Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, roomy in front, price"

Cons: "repair bills adding up"

"We bought our 2006 Aveo used, it had about 65,000 miles on it from being a rental. Now, at 90,500 miles, we have had several problems. The timing belt broke. The struts went shot, and it's was $ 1,000 to fix, just had to replace the thermostat cover, it blew and left me stranded. Had to replace tires twice because of the struts, before we figured out the struts were shot. Now the motor is having issues and we are waiting to find out how much it will be to fix it this time. It started off as a very reliable car, but now it seems to be one thing after another going wrong."

Just a great little car with very good mileage.

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

"I bought this car used with around 30,000 miles on it and use it as a work car and it has served me well. I'm 6'4'' and was surprized at the room this little car has, and the truck has room for a bale of cedar bedding chips for the dog. It now has 118,000 miles and I've had no mechanical issues at all. Thanks Chevy! John"

Good Value

By on Friday, February 15, 2013

Pros: "Good Value"

Cons: "one cup holder os round and the other is square"

"This car is a little small for me but I am taller than average I bought this car used a year ago and have not experienced any problems The only thing that i have done to the car is changed the timing belt and water pump but any four cylinder car has to have the timing belt changed between 60,000 to 100,000 miles it is normal maintenance and not very expensive to do i paid $230.00 at the dealer fun car to drive with good visibility decent handling and good gas mileage if i drive it at a constant 70 miles per hr I usually get around 38 miles per gallon in the city around 28 mpg"

Nice reliable little car

By on Monday, September 24, 2012

Pros: "Great price, dependable, fun to drive and easy on"

Cons: "Little loud on the road noise"

"Bought the car new at about $9000. has a 100000 miles and does not use a drop of oil between oil changes. I use synthetic motor oil and change it every 5000 miles. I drive mostly hwy miles and get between 36 to 38 MPG. A little less in winter months."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Aveo near Honolulu. See local deals