2009 Chevrolet Avalanche

9.3

Based on 377 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

By on Sunday, October 04, 2009

"Have had this truck for almost 3 years, have had a few warranty issues, transmission problem, all my speakers died but all that was fixed and covered under the warranty. Mine is a 2007, got it Dec 2006, some popping when you make a sharp right turn, cannot be diagnosed for a problem though, was not happy when I found out that you cannot buy regular windshield wipers to replace, you have to go to the dealership and buy them, $20 a piece....other than that I love my truck and I am glad I have it. I live on a bumpy dirt road and it has lasted very well."

Very Impressed

By on Monday, September 01, 2008

"I just purchased this vehicle, and I must say, I have thoroughly enjoyed it from every aspect. The fully loaded LTZ is what I have, and I must say this vehicle has really come a long way compared to the earlier releases of this vehicle. It is very roomy and comfortable. Pros - I like almost everything about it. The ride is as smooth as the Escalade (for $10,000+ less). It's not ridicuously bad on gas, compared to its competitors. Cons - Gas, though good for a big truck, is still bad overall. Bluetooth, because of ONSTAR, it doesn't have it. Overall, I would definately recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a pick-up truck\SUV."

Great Rding Utility Vehicle

By on Monday, June 16, 2008

"Chevy did an outstanding job on the suspension with the redesigned Avalanche. The LTZ is so smooth and quiet its like riding in your living room. The midgate offers the best utility for hauling gear of any vehicle out there. The quality of the paintwork is not great. I've noticed that the clearcoat finish gets scratched very easily - as opposed to the GMC or Cadillac variants (at some point you do get what you pay for - the fit and finish of the GMC/Cadillacs is better). My other complaint is that the sat radio antenna does not work well - the XM signal constantly drops out - even after the dealer pulled it apart and confirmed it was properly connected. I have had both Ford and Chrysler SUVs in the past, and this is by far the better choice. I've not had a single mechanical problem after a year and 15K miles. Overall very please and would buy another, especially if a hybrid version becomes available."

Best thing out there!

By on Monday, October 01, 2007

"Loved my '02 Z71. When it came time to replace it I could'nt do without the utilty. So I bought another one. Hauls 5 people in the lap of luxury w/a bed full of gear while hauling a boat all at the same time! I got an '07 4WD LTZ w/6.0L with EVERY option except engine block heater and love it. Much quieter and powerful than the older model but a little prissier. Older Z71 w/cladding would go anywhere. This one is too pretty to get dirty. Thats my only complaint. New 6.0L gets 1.5 to 2mpg better in the city than the older 5.3L too! A little pricy, tho. Truly a go-anywhere-do-anything-at-anytime vehicle."

reallygood

By on Monday, September 17, 2007

"Overall performance on a trip from Arizona to Oregon and down the California coast and back home was superb. If I watch my speed, I can achieve 21mpg. I haul a load of windsurging, golf toys, etc. I also haul clients in the truck/limo whatever it is and they are quite impressed with the interior."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Avalanche near Honolulu. See local deals