2008 Chevrolet Avalanche

9.3

Based on 390 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Very Impressed

By on Monday, September 01, 2008

"I just purchased this vehicle, and I must say, I have thoroughly enjoyed it from every aspect. The fully loaded LTZ is what I have, and I must say this vehicle has really come a long way compared to the earlier releases of this vehicle. It is very roomy and comfortable. Pros - I like almost everything about it. The ride is as smooth as the Escalade (for $10,000+ less). It's not ridicuously bad on gas, compared to its competitors. Cons - Gas, though good for a big truck, is still bad overall. Bluetooth, because of ONSTAR, it doesn't have it. Overall, I would definately recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a pick-up truck\SUV."

Great Rding Utility Vehicle

By on Monday, June 16, 2008

"Chevy did an outstanding job on the suspension with the redesigned Avalanche. The LTZ is so smooth and quiet its like riding in your living room. The midgate offers the best utility for hauling gear of any vehicle out there. The quality of the paintwork is not great. I've noticed that the clearcoat finish gets scratched very easily - as opposed to the GMC or Cadillac variants (at some point you do get what you pay for - the fit and finish of the GMC/Cadillacs is better). My other complaint is that the sat radio antenna does not work well - the XM signal constantly drops out - even after the dealer pulled it apart and confirmed it was properly connected. I have had both Ford and Chrysler SUVs in the past, and this is by far the better choice. I've not had a single mechanical problem after a year and 15K miles. Overall very please and would buy another, especially if a hybrid version becomes available."

Best I have ever had

By on Sunday, June 14, 2015

Pros: "Easy to drive. Great family vehicle and used as a"

Cons: "No cons"

"Never had a problem. Great vehicle. Too bad that GM decided to stop making Avalanche's"

this is agreay truck and very dependable

By on Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive great in the snow"

Cons: "12 miles a gallon"

"great all around truck"

Great Ride

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "Great ride."

Cons: "No longer being offered as a new vehicle s"

"This is the second one I have owned. I have enjoyed both of them. This one was over loaded with extras by the Car Dealer so it sat on their lot for almost 3 years until I bought it for about 56% of sticker. It rides better then many cars that are much higher priced. I love the back up camera. I would not have bought this color because it shows all the dirt but I could not pass on the price. Kelly Blue book on trade in is about $400.00 less then I paid for it 1 year ago."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Avalanche near Honolulu. See local deals