1992 Chevrolet 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 1614 Ratings for the 1990 - 1999 models.

The green machine!

By on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pros: "Very dependable and Reliable!"

Cons: "Seat in the back could be a little wider"

"We bought this truck second hand when it was less than a year old! It was the best investment we have ever done! This truck has been to every state park in Ohio with 3 grandchildren tagging along! We have loaded the green machine with all we would need for a camping trip, for a week and always had the room, even to bring the kids bikes along!She has been all the way upstate, to Maine, which the ride was very relaxing, to say the least! this truck has been a part of the raising of our grandchildren and all the fun we have had. We couldn't of done all the things we did with out our "Green Machine"! I am gonna hate the day we have to get rid of her. She has always been Dependable and very Reliable! She is 16 years old and has been the best thing we have ever done. I would absolutely buy another one!( My Grandchildren have grow and are now adults) We would love to travel out west and I wouldn't think of not going in My "Green Machine""

Best Truck Yet...

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, Great Offroad, Easy to Lift"

Cons: "Rusty Cab Corners, Low MPG"

33" Tires

"Great used truck and very reliable. I have a 92 K1500 (4x4) with the 5.7L V8 and 700r4 trans. I did have to replace the trans but it was easily replaced and fairly cheap for a major breakdown. With the common 3.42 axles I average 12 city and 17 highway. 4WD does great in the mud/snow as long as the tires are in good shape. Parts are easily accessable from auto part stores or junk yards. I know many people who have these trucks and love them. Even the a/c works with the r-12 that hasn't been used in years."

33" Tires

Best all around truck ever made

By on Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Pros: "RELIABLE, RIDES SWEET"

"Best truck I've ever had. I call it old faithful. Over the years I had only done regular service(myself)Oil change etc. The only somewhat major repair was the fuel pump. It rides better than most cars. The 5.7 vortec has plenty of giddy-up and gets about 18 mpg on the freeway. I wish I could buy a brand new one just like it! Take a look around and you will see how many of these are still on the road"

Love my Chevy

By on Thursday, August 22, 2013

Pros: "Great Mpg, Fun to drive, Looks great"

Cons: "only two cup holders"

"I bought this truck a few months ago, and it has done nothing but impress me, i may have only bought the W/T model with the 4.3 V6, but it has plenty of power, and is great on the highway, i get almost 23 mpg with a load of wood in the bed! Which just happens to be better than my fathers 2012 Silverado only getting 19. The truck has great 4WD and with the right tires, can go through anything. Its very reliable, I've jumped several cars and trucks with it. It always starts on first turn. My truck has a set of American racing outlaw 2's on it, with toyo open country a/t's. The truck also has flowmaster 40 series dual exhaust, and is tinted 20%, turns heads everywhere i go. I absolutely would recommend this truck based on my few months with it."

best truck ever made

By on Monday, October 28, 2013

Pros: "4wd, a/c , powerful motor and tranny"

"truck has been through a lot and has never let me down. parts are easy to find, easy to work on and just all round great truck. If it ever goes down will rebuild rather than buy another"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals