• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

1994 Chevrolet 1500 Extended Cab

Based on 1601 Ratings for the 1990 - 1999 models.

Reliable, good running truck.

By on Saturday, April 11, 2015

"Time to sell Dad's truck as he just no longer has a use for it, and it's been handed down to Mom who would prefer someting much smaller and easier to maneuver. Although in need of some minor repairs, it still always starts right up and runs good. Its Silverado decor package which includes air conditioning and leather seats makes it a comfortable vehicle to drive. It has heavy duty towing equipment, chrome wheels and a chrome rear step bumper, an easy access third door, as well as deep tinted glass. It's not as good looking as it once was, but still gets me where I want to go."

Fantastic truck!

By on Saturday, April 04, 2015

Pros: "Reliable, fun to drive"

Cons: "No good in snow"

"I bought my 1998 Chevy C-1500 W/T brand new for $12K. Have 83K in 17 yrs. Only minor repairs (replace 2 alternators, 1 fuel pump, 1 starter). Kept truck washed and has just a little rust. The white body does not fade and looks good. Note:this truck was NOT garage kept. PA winters are rough on vehicles. Of course 2WD trucks are worthless in snow for driving. Other than that, this truck has been very reliable (at least 95%) of the time over the past 17 yrs. This was the first new vehicle I ever purchased and has lasted the longest. If I could be guaranteed that Chevy trucks are still built as well as mine I would purchase another one."

one owner taken care of

By on Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pros: "good realiable vehicle"

Cons: "hard on gas"

"I bought this truck in 1995 from a dealer a brand new vehicle I have taken very good care of this truck It has stainless steel ladder rack and side toolboxes and cross bed tool box"

One of my best over all vehicles.

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pros: "Great driving machine. Reliable. Tough."

Cons: "Weak: tail lights, door hinges,"

"I bought this truck new in 1998. That was almost 17 years ago. I have made several long trips in this truck and on the road it rides like a Caddy. Even in town it handles great and feels great. It's been a great work truck in the construction business; hauling trailers and lots of building materials. I would like to get a newer truck but this one is paid for. Besides I'm not sure I can find another one I like this much."

My First Truck

By on Saturday, February 21, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, plenty of power"

Cons: "gas mileage, weak spider gears in rear end"

"Plenty of power and very fun to drive as a teenager. A very tough vehicle with few limitations. I love the truck and I love how it drives. The only negative thing to say is that it loves to drink gas.The only major problem I have had happen is that i broke the rear end, witch probably would have never broken if I wasn't a showoff doing doughnuts. The truck gets run hard every day and has 220,000+ miles on it but its still running strong. It's a great truck and would probably last a lifetime if I took it easy on it but hey, you gotta have fun sometimes."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet 1500 Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals