2016 Cadillac XTS Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $42,839 - $44,940.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/29/2016

10/6.8

Based on 63 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Really Nice Car

By on Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Pros: "comfortable to drive, nice smartphone app"

Cons: "Can't really complain about anything!"

"I have driven this car for 2 years now, no issues and great ride; Navigation and Rear Camera are great; Very comfortable seats; Good acceleration; Quiet. My plans are to buy either another XTS or the CT6 next year. I would recommend this car to a friend. This is really a smart choice and a good value."

WOW! What a fantastic vehicle

By on Monday, August 13, 2012

Pros: "Space, Room, Versatility, Sexy, Big in your face"

Cons: "You'll feel guilty making others jealous"

"Alright, let me start off by saying that if you are in search of a large luxury sedan stop looking and go to your nearest Cadillac dealer. This car is amazing. From the super gorgeous interior to all the tech gadgets. As a software engineer, the technology in this car is what vehicles in 2050 would be like. Kudos to Cadillac on being on top of their game all around. As for as large as the XTS is, it handles really really well. Yes, I've driven all sorts of imports and generics. You must give this car a glance in person and/or test drive. Did I mention that the CUE entertainment system is superb! And the bottom half of the center console flips up for a secret hideaway and USB input! The XTS is a super family sedan for the modern family that expects nothing less than exceptional."

Cadillac is back with the XTS!

By on Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pros: "Best Value for the money"

Cons: "Pricing for the nav system on a Luxury package"

"Traded in our 2003 Deville for the XTS. We've had it for a week so far and still figuring out everything the CUE system does for creature comfort. When focusing on just driving, the ride is Caddie comfortable with the right balance of sporty when it comes to handling. The interior is well done and the ergonomics make sense. We waited for this car to come out and had test driven the Audi, BMW, and Lexus and were prepared to pay the price for those cars. After driving this and being familiar with Cadillac service and support, we knew the XTS was going home with us."

Worth waiting for

By on Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pros: "A Gorgeous Car That Turns Heads!"

Cons: "Would have preferred a V8"

"Having been a regular Cadillac owner over the last 25 years, I waited patiently for this car to go into production after it was promised for the summer of 2010. Well that didn't happen until the summer of 2012, but it was worth the wait. I took deliver in late August, and the wait was worth it. Having owned this car for 6 months now, and the novelty has worn off, and I love this car more than ever! I ordered the "Luxury" upgrade which I strongly suggest. The ride is firm, but comfortable. There's plenty of leg and headroom. The engine delivers in two ways, it gets you up and going as you drive, and the mileage is excellent for this size car...averaging 18.9 MPG in stop and go city driving. That's real world MPG. I don't floor it, but I don't baby it either. The CUE System takes some getting used to, but after several days you'll find it interesting and reasonably easy to navigate. The Bose sound system is good, but the voice commands still don't work any better today than they did on the previous 4 Cadillacs I have owned with this feature. About 50% of the time you have to repeat a command over, and I have excellent language skills. The fit and finish is as good as it gets, and you will find yourself wishing you had some place to go when it's parked in your garage as it's such a joy to drive. Cadillac really got it right with this model. Would I change anything about the car if I could? Maybe a little bigger engine, but I suspect cadillac does that intentionally so they have something better to offer a couple of years from now. The existing 304 HP gets the job done, but I'm still a V8 guy and would love to see a small block 8 offered in the future."

XTS Platinum Edition

By on Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pros: "Exterior and interior styling Heads Up Display"

Cons: "Lack of power CUE needs refinement"

"The CUE system is harder to master than anticipated especially when driving. The XTS is underpowered and definitely needs 50 to 75 more horsepower perhaps as an option. The exterior and interior styling is beautiful and the ride is exceptional. I have owned the car for 5 months and have 4000 miles on it."