• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2014 Cadillac XTS Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $42,376 - $43,519.

10/7.0

7.7

Based on 28 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

7.3/10
    7.5/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

so far I rate this vehicle as excellent

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "Smooth ride,great to drive,handles great"

"I had always wanted to own a Cadillac so I filled out my wish list and submitted it on line and this one was less than 50 miles from home and had all the extras I wanted even the color was what I asked for. I went and looked and drove it and then I bought it. Two recalls later the wife and I still love it !!"

Cons: "Very unreliable GM engineering and customer servic"

"My Cousin bought an XTS on Feb.14 and it has been in the garage back and forth two times for a check engine light . After the dealer checking with GM engineering they put a new air box and several modules on the exhaust . We went to pick it up yesterday ,and when he got in to take it home again ,the light was on again . Dealer got a call from GM and they said their hands are in the air ,and it has to higher ,but mean time my cousin paid almost $50k for an unreliable car and no one knows how to fix it . Pretty Sad to say the least from Cadillac ."

Cons: "Very unreliable GM engineering and customer servic"

My 7th New Cadillac and the best ever!

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "Love the Interior & tech gadgets, head up display"

Cons: "I miss the chrome fender vents like cts had"

"I have a 2013 XTS platinum in white diamond. This is my 7th Cadillac and traded in a 2008 Cadillac Cts which I thought it could not get any better. I was wrong this car With changeable dash to 4 settings and suede interior roof and leather dash is the most beautiful interior I have ever seen. No car on the road is this beautiful including rolls Royce and bentley. My sister is manager at top Mercedes. Dealership and Mercedes do not have this quality interior. She and her boss both drive Escalades. Mercedes are way over priced and very expensive to service. I have had no problems at all. I get more compliments on this car than any other Cadillacs I have owned plus 2 corvettes. I like the distinction driving a Cadillac with the razor sharp LEDs front and back lites. BMW and Lexus, Audi all look the same to me. Go drive all other vehicles you are interested In then go drive the Cadillac and I guarantee you will be driving the Cadillac home. Don't listen to expert reviews they are bias, go judge for yourself and see."

Car is nice, CUE clock is of no value.

By on Monday, February 24, 2014

Pros: "Car is comfortable, easy to drive."

Cons: "Clock a big disappointment."

"The clock is of no value. The clocks are unreliable when crossing from one time zone to another along with the time of arrival. Cadillac says this is a Normal Characteristic. This is shown to be for Buicks, Chevrolets, GMCs, etc. Attempts to correct this problem by the dealer has been unsuccessful. If you buy a GM vehicle with the CUE system, you better have a watch with you if you want to know the correct time."

Avoid the 20013 XTS...it's riddled with problems!

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "Great looking, and loaded with features."

Cons: "Those new features are very troublesome!"

"A great looking car with a lot of needless technology. Constant ongoing problems from the first day. Nothing serious, but never ending annoying problems that just couldn't be resolved as the dealer did their best trying to stay on top of the many things that just didn't work right. It got to the point that Cadillac agreed to buy the car back and put me in a brand new 2014 which has none of the former problems. I was warned about buying a first year production of a completely new car. I should have listened!"

Great looking and impressive interior.

By on Sunday, February 09, 2014

"Enjoying this vehicle very much. Cadillac service has been outstanding"

No complaints from us!

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "Roomy, comfortable and myriad features available."

Cons: "Learning to properly use CUE can be daunting."

2013 Sapphire Blue Luxury XTS

"My wife and I are long retired and moved about 10 years ago to Tennessee. I have owned several DeVilles and DTSs, while my wife has preferred the STS models. In 2011 I purchased a CTS Premium coupe because I was taken by the design and in December of 2012 I bought the new XTS Luxury primarily for my wife to drive. After a year of ownership and about 9,000 miles of mostly local driving, I am completely satisfied with the car. Other than one LOF at the dealer and some initial instruction there for the CUE system we have had no problems. It is decidedly as comfortable to drive as the DTS was, the engine performs flawlessly and gets us easily and safely up and down many of Eastern Tennessee's mountain interstates. We have no complaints whatsoever."

2013 Sapphire Blue Luxury XTS

Think twice before buying a 2013 XTS

By on Sunday, January 05, 2014

Pros: "Great design, perfect fit and finish."

Cons: "Plan on a lot of time with dealer service!"

"I had great expectations waiting for the introduction of the new XTS. I owned 7 other new Cadillacs and they were all great cars. I ordered a Luxury upgrade and took delivery in August of 2012. Almost from the start there were little but anoying problems. I wasn't overly concerend and expected a few minor adjustments. Those little anoying things just didn't go away, and continued to grow, and most could not be resolved. My dealer has been doing their very best, and I have no complaints...but one problem is fixed, and another starts, and then the first problem returns. Just for one problem alone it took 8 visits to the dealer before cadillac Engineers got involved and came up with a solution. This car has been in for repairs more than the previous 7 Cadillac's combined! The latest problem is the suspension that has a harsh ride that has to be dealt with. This car just turned 9000 miles a week ago. It now legally qualifies as a lemon car and I may have to go to arbitration as a last resort. I've never had a car like this that is riddled with problems. I spent over $50,000 for a car that should have never left the factory. In fairness I'm told the 2014's don't have these problems."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25