• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2014 Cadillac XTS Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $42,376 - $43,519.

10/7.0

7.7

Based on 28 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

7.3/10
    7.5/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

so far I rate this vehicle as excellent

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "Smooth ride,great to drive,handles great"

"I had always wanted to own a Cadillac so I filled out my wish list and submitted it on line and this one was less than 50 miles from home and had all the extras I wanted even the color was what I asked for. I went and looked and drove it and then I bought it. Two recalls later the wife and I still love it !!"

Cons: "Very unreliable GM engineering and customer servic"

"My Cousin bought an XTS on Feb.14 and it has been in the garage back and forth two times for a check engine light . After the dealer checking with GM engineering they put a new air box and several modules on the exhaust . We went to pick it up yesterday ,and when he got in to take it home again ,the light was on again . Dealer got a call from GM and they said their hands are in the air ,and it has to higher ,but mean time my cousin paid almost $50k for an unreliable car and no one knows how to fix it . Pretty Sad to say the least from Cadillac ."

Cons: "Very unreliable GM engineering and customer servic"

My 7th New Cadillac and the best ever!

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "Love the Interior & tech gadgets, head up display"

Cons: "I miss the chrome fender vents like cts had"

"I have a 2013 XTS platinum in white diamond. This is my 7th Cadillac and traded in a 2008 Cadillac Cts which I thought it could not get any better. I was wrong this car With changeable dash to 4 settings and suede interior roof and leather dash is the most beautiful interior I have ever seen. No car on the road is this beautiful including rolls Royce and bentley. My sister is manager at top Mercedes. Dealership and Mercedes do not have this quality interior. She and her boss both drive Escalades. Mercedes are way over priced and very expensive to service. I have had no problems at all. I get more compliments on this car than any other Cadillacs I have owned plus 2 corvettes. I like the distinction driving a Cadillac with the razor sharp LEDs front and back lites. BMW and Lexus, Audi all look the same to me. Go drive all other vehicles you are interested In then go drive the Cadillac and I guarantee you will be driving the Cadillac home. Don't listen to expert reviews they are bias, go judge for yourself and see."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25