2005 Cadillac XLR

9.4

Based on 81 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10

Hot Wheels

By on Thursday, July 16, 2009

"Even though this car was introduced in 2004, it still looks fresh today. After almost a year of ownership of a 2008 Alpine Edition, I simply have nothing bad to say. Great mileage 27-29 highway, 0-defects, head turning style, quality parts, great audio, stunning performance. Although it shares many mechanical components of a Corvette, it just feels different. More elegant, more substantial and impressive. Contrary to the 2 Corvettes I have owned in the past, the XLR doesn't get boring or start to feel cheap and rattled. Hard to believe that they come from the same factory. I would highly recommend this car, but hammer the dealer price to get a real value."

A Beauty Queen

By on Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"I leased this vehicle for 27 months. I brought it home the day of the surprise October Storm in Buffalo. It sat in my garage the entire winter until I was able to drive it. I have leased 2 corvettes before this one and I felt that this was the best. Everytime I drove it, if it wasn't raining, I dropped the top. People in all sorts of luxury vehicles complimented it. When the lease was up, I drove it to Vegas to turn in. The only negative is the tires don't last long. They are run flats and I had to buy new ones just to make the trip to turn it in. It was red with tan interior."

True American Sportscar

By on Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"I gave up my Corvette Z06 for this car and never looked back. This is an incredible work of art and engineering. Turns heads everywhere especially in my rare color of Xenon Blue. I will own this car for many years!"

Broomfield, CO

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"Great Car..not my only cadillac...my older friend has one...i had to go buy one as soon as i saw his. i loved it immediately. he said "at least im not the only one who fell in the pool". It's spent 4 or 5 times in the dealer for issues; like the top (top not secure); replaced module for top's computer and re-programmed; then rear end, which was making a horrible noise..(has to do with the posi-track rear end (there is a service bulletin out for those of you having trouble with that). every so often it would sound like the chain feel off your pedal bike when i'd back-up to the right and trunk leaking a little hydraulic fluid. Of course not all these at once...it's all been fixed under warranty and hasn't had a problem. I still think it's still a great car and i wouldn't want to get rid of it. ..as previously said in a review....it's better than a corvette without that ugly interior. it's a nice, nice car and worth those trips to the dealer."

Style Setter

By on Tuesday, April 08, 2008

"Car turns heads everywhere I go, especially teen males. Aside from that, the car is quick, luxurious, and scarce; people out here opt for Mercedes 500 SL's but this will run them off the road and looks better. Value for the $ unequaled but like most US cars, depreciates a little too fast. All in all, a very superb car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac XLR near Honolulu. See local deals