2011 Cadillac STS

Based on 284 Ratings for the 2005 - 2011 models.

great sports sedan

By on Friday, August 24, 2012

Pros: "Handling and performance, ride quality"

"The STS-4 is a wonderful car with V-8 power and excellent handling with magnetic ride. It lacks nothing, has been very reliable, and requires only regular oil and filter changes."

Above any I have ever had

By on Saturday, November 17, 2007

"I turned in a 2003 CTS for the 2005 STS and was amazed with the handling, power and breaking response. I really feel in control when driving this car. I have had a great many cars over the years. This is my 8th Cadillac. I usually get a new car ever three years and before retirement I would have three or four a year. I have problems when using other cars now. They do not move as fast or stop as well. I think Cadillac has done well with this."

Excellent Car

By on Saturday, December 1, 2007

"Say what you want, this is a great car. I like it much better than the BMWs that I have owned in the past. Not a big fan of older caddies, but I love this STS. Onstar, XM, Nav, Bluetooth, Heated steering wheel, cooled seats, etc. Cant touch this quality for the money. Best GM sedan ever. I also like the new CTS! The caddy is back! Buy One and show your american pride. Why pay more for less. With the inflated euro, the german cars are way over priced for the vehicle. That is why I went to the STS. I am glad I did."

A bargain that paid for itself

By on Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pros: "Looks, performance, reliability"

Cons: "Glove box was a joke. Limited internal storage."

"Bought my 2005 in 2008 with 40,000 miles on it. Many highway miles plus significant city (Chicago)since then. Just saw it destroyed by a large buck that resulted in the insurance company declaring it a total loss. That's what you get for driving an older car. It was a honey. A few repairs along the way as well as a lot of repairs after being sideswiped by a drunk. Car bore up under all of it. My only complaint was the cost of headlight replacement. You have to take the whole front end apart and remove it to get at the lights, at which point you might as well replace all of them. After all these miles, it still looked like new and ran like it as well. The only squeaks came from the baby seat. I put high mileage tires on her and they lasted past 70,000 miles, so something was designed right. Also, never experienced any difficulties dealing with the atrocious weather around here, even though the car was RWD. I guess the proof is in the fact that I am looking to buy another (newer) STS that I know will cost me more than this one did."

Had mine for 4 years. It's been a very nice ride

By on Friday, January 18, 2013

Pros: "luxury, bose system, bells whistles"

Cons: "suspension, replacing head lamps"

"Love the luxury and performance in this car but don't like the suspension too much. Very nice for luxury with the very comfortable seats, dvd, navigation, bose system is WONDERFUL. Great road car and looks sweet"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac STS near Honolulu. See local deals