• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2008 Cadillac STS

Based on 251 Ratings for the 2005 - 2011 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

love the look, is very fast and sporty

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

"I had a above average amount of electrical problems that cost me a lot to have repaired! The drivers seat was a repeat problem. Twice i had to have electrical parts replaced. Needed to replace the battery 3 times in 9 years. Power steering pump and line had to be replaced for $840.00 dollars. In my entire 65 years I never heard of a power steering pump failing. I will not spend money on a luxury car again. My previous middle of the road cars faired much better. I don't see this car as a good value at all. Car also goes through a quart of oil very quickly, about 800 to 1000 miles. My 9 year old Lexus does not go through any oil in 7500 miles and the color is golden when I change it. Caddy oil is black in 1000 miles. It is time to sell and get a $20,000.00 car, pay for repairs and have money left for a vacation."

Great Car I love driving it.

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful fun car."

Cons: "Concerned about future repairs."

"I love this car, it is fast, handles great, it's quiet and overall a real treat to drive. It is white and the paint job is spectacular. It seems to resist dings so the car at 6 years is almost spotless. Cons, the trunk is to small and there is very little interior storage space. Also maintenance is expensive and premium isn't required but the car seems tom run best on it. I have had a couple of expensive repairs FORTUNATELY they were covered by an extended warranty."

so far so good ....

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pros: "used .. alot of car for the money ... fun to drive"

Cons: "none ..SO FAR ?"

"rides,handels and fast ... 2nd sts, like this better than the 2000 i owned .. this car had caddy heading in right direction ... no problem beleiving new cts or xts as good as any euro or oriental out there"

Beautiful, comfortable car great milage, handling

By on Friday, March 07, 2014

"Love my caddy, beautiful candy apple red color,stylish alloy wheels. Sound system and XM are awesome, make road trips fun."

Bought the car used. Resale value is good.

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Pros: "Good engine, heated and air conditioned seats"

Cons: "Door too close to seat controls. No room, cramped"

"The car's engine, gas mileage, and overall handling is excellent. However, the interior feels small and cramped. There is no room in the glove compartment except for a registration form. Can't keep the car's book or anything else in there. The center panel isn't much bigger. It can hold 3 cds plus 4 napkins. The room between the inside door panel and the seat controls is too tight. I have to open the door for comfort in moving the seat. I am a small person weighing 110 pounds, so it is NOT me that is too big. I would not buy another car of this kind, because I think comfort in a car is my number one buying point. I will get my money back when I sell this car, because the car has value. My next car will be roomy with comfortable seats and room to BREATHE."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac STS near Honolulu. See local deals