2014 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,657 - $36,538.

10/7.1

8.1

Based on 131 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

many excellent comments

By on Monday, September 06, 2010

"I was driving a mid-size suv, owned four new ones in last five years, why did I wait so long to change to Caddilac, what a sweet ride ron"

Fantastic LUV

By on Wednesday, September 01, 2010

"This vehicle is probably the quietest car I have ever driven, along with smooth ride, no wind noise at all. It gets very good mileage, is easy to drive,and park, and it gets a lot of looks from passerby's The Chrome wheels are very sharp and on the whole I would rate this car a 10 of 10."

Total Satisfaction

By on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"I bought this car for my wife in October 2009, the model i have is a 2010 and wow is all I can say I am not much into luxury cars but this vehicle has some nice features and a great engine that really gets me going. I am proud to own this vehicle and will always back up the name cadillac great car buy for your wife and you will be with no headaches.."

We really like it

By on Monday, August 09, 2010

"We had the 2010 SRX (Luxury with nav and entertainment system) for a few months now. Still looks new and we still like it. It's very comfortable and nice. We wanted something different (not a Lexus) and we looked at the MKX and Q4. The SRX just felt right with us. Not everything that looks like leather is, and one of the back plastic covers on the bumper is warping a bit from the sun (maybe needs a bit of silicon glue). The sound and nav system is not as cool as Sync. So all of these very minor details are preventing me for giving it five stars. But overall, we definitely would purchase it again. And with a 5 year warranty, I am not going to worry about quality issues. If they pop up, GM has to fix it. But so far so good. On a mix of freeway and local street I get 19.1 m/g. Have not taken it on a long road trip. The engine is adequate, but not a hot rod. Only regret is that we bought it during a month when there were no incentives. Now you can get free financing (ouch)."

Good Looking and Comfortable

By on Thursday, June 24, 2010

"Drove my wife nuts test driving all the major carmakers crossovers. Two adults and two teens and the shortest is 5' 11". This was the only crossover that was comfortable for all of us. Got the full loaded turbo AWD version and we are really liking it. The imports all look bland on the outside. Have just moved from an STS and in 3 years of leasing it have only seen 5 on the road. I don't own an iphone and I don't want to be driving what everyone else is."