2014 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,657 - $36,524.

10/7.1

8.1

Based on 140 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Grossly Disappointed

By on Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"I have been driving foreign vehicles for 20 years. Mostly Honda and Acura. With gas prices, I wanted to stay in a luxury vehicle, but find something that accepted regular gas. Lincoln and Chrysler were out of the question. Lincoln was gawdy and Chrysler had nothing to offer. GM had Cadillac and the SRX Crossover looked sharp. The fit and finish also looked like GM was doing much better. The SRX was loaded with creature comforts and the engine sounded hot. The exhaust was "throaty." My deepest regret was not driving it more before buying it. The vehicle is totally underpowered. there is no real acceleration. The vehicle looks fast but is slow off the line or whenever you attempt to pass. The transmission constantly downshifts. It's a "dog." If you want looks, the SRX is your best choice by an American manufacturer. If you want performance, stay away from the SRX! The engineer who designed and powered this vehile should be shot. This one is on its way to Carmax! As I said, grossly disappointed."

Overall great vehicle

By on Monday, May 16, 2011

"Bought new 2010 SRX Premium AWD with rear entertainment, 20" Chrome wheels metallic blue color. Love the way the vehicle looks. Have had this vehicle 3 months now and had to take back to dealer for two different tears in the leather and a loose piece of trim on outside. Kinda of dissapointed in that. Love the big screen with rear backup camera, bluetooth, and heated/cooled seats. Was pleasantly surprised with gas mileage so far average is 21.7 miles per gallon."

For 56K it should be flawless!

By on Friday, March 25, 2011

"GM GM GM...Will they ever learn? NICE looking auto but refinement is lacking! I have had NUMEROUS (over 15) visits to the dealership for everything from trim falling off to oil leaks to faulty wheels, broken seat, now THE CLOCK WON'T KEEP TIME! (WASN'T THAT A PROBLEM SOLVED IN THE '20s?) HORRIBLE GPM (18-20), it tracks real weird on freeways (almost dizzying as it gets a weird side-to-side undulation around 70mph that never stops)! I honestly traded a NEW import that I loved for this SRX as a show of support for my country and community...I'm glad I may have helped but I'm sorry I did that to my wallet! I will be trading it in this Monday. I am of the belief that if one spends one's hard earned $ on a product it better be worth it...this "Cadillac" of products does not represent what I believed that used to mean! $56K...NO WAY...$35K maybe.. Sorry GM, I tried!"

super suv crossover

By on Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"this is a great crossover,stands out from the rest of the crowd,luv the rear tail lamps with the slight caddy tail fin ,super look,interior is awesome and the little retro clock looks sharp,plenty of room in front cabin,rear passengers may be a little cramped,im a big guy 6"4 and i keep my seat all way back.handles great smooth ride,glad i made this choice,and the cadillac red makes this stand out."

Love this car!!

By on Monday, March 07, 2011

"In 30+ years of driving, I've never owned an American car. Ever. My most recent vehicle was a Lexus SUV + while I never experienced any major engine defects, I did have a lot of aesthetic issues (internal/cabin plastic pieces falling apart) not to mention the cost of replacing the tires and the maintenace costs. I was just about to get a Q5 when I decided to test drive this car. So glad I did. It's absolutely beautiful inside -the dash is very "driver friendly"; I opted for the navigation/10 speaker Bose feature and it's amazing. The seat leather is exceptional and the seat comfort is downright relaxing. Other great features include the panoramic roof, OnStar and the rear camera. I've only had the car for a few months but I couldn't be happier. No, it's not the fastest car I've ever owned (but that's not important to me.) It IS the most comfortable, peaceful ride that also provides sporty, cross-over features. Plenty of passenger (2 and 4 legged) room with lots of appeal. I've had stranger stop me in parking lots to look at the car. If you're thinking about a Q5 or Volvo XC60, at least look at the Cadillac SRX!"