2014 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,470 - $36,580.

10/7.1

8.2

Based on 148 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

This is my favorite cadillac so far!!!!

By on Sunday, February 01, 2015

Pros: "Supper Stylish, Keyless entry and start"

Cons: "Front Blind Spots."

"This car replaced my 03 deville. I was sad to see it go but I was very impressed the first time I drove it. My driving mostly consists of going 20miles to high school and back. It is very quick witch helps when I'm going to be late for school. The sound system is great and the double moon roof is amazing. I love how I can start it with my iPhone while I'm waiting in study hall for school to get out (I live in Iowa and remote start is like a must in the winter). Everyone complements on how nice it is and how cool the headlights are. The one and only complaint is the front pillars that divide the windshield and front doors create an annoying blind spot on both sides so I have to lean forward sometimes when making a left turn. It has the perfect spot to put my iPhone charging dock. The pop up navigation screen is a impressive feature. I also like how I can leave the key in my pocket and never have to take it out to start it open the back hatch or doors or to lock the doors. This way I don't have to waist time trying to figure out what pocket I put my keys in and I don't have to put the dam key in and turn it which is like supper annoying when alls I want to do is simply go home. Some people don't know this but the back seats actually recline, just pull on the handle like you would to fold them down but push the seats back instead of froward and it will go back about 4 inches! All in all this is a very nice car and is part of my motivation to get up and get ready in the mornings because I know this car is waiting in the garage for me :)"

Best car I ever owned

By on Monday, August 03, 2015

Pros: "Tech, engine power, ride quality, noise level"

Cons: "A little pricey, but you get what you pay for."

"I had a 2011 SRX with a 2.8T engine, and I liked it a lot, but the new 2015 blows it away with improvements. The ride is very smooth now because of the real-time damping suspension in touring mode. Noise level is almost non-existent until you go over 60 mph. CUE is a bit difficult to use at first, but is very powerful and easy once you learn it. The cabin trim is first-rate. Leather everywhere, even on the padded window sills. I have a friend with an X5, and I think the SRX interior is superior in fit and quality materials. I have all the tech options except for the rear entertainment system. Everything on the car has functioned flawlessly. I really enjoy driving this car. The engine is very powerful, even at high speeds. I can't imagine a car getting any better than this SRX in the future."

This model does not come with a spare tire?????

By on Wednesday, July 09, 2014

I don't own this car

"If it had a spare tire, I would have bought the car... instead you are forced to be towed directly to where you will purchase a new tire.... and there goes half your day, when all I would have needed to do was change the tire and worry about a new one later."

Great driving and handling car...

By on Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Pros: "Again, a great driver, fair gas mileage."

Cons: "Chrome 20" wheels; no blind spot mirrors."

"Does not hold its value.... 20" wheels with chrome plating over plastic is terrible idea and expensive to maintain. Auto memory seats does not work automatically (have to push memory button until set) Navafation can not be updated without purchasing a new disc..called "a maintenance item".. $179. No blind spot mirror available. Information center is very useful and helpful. Could use more horses under the hood"

Excellent vehicle

By on Monday, March 02, 2015

"Great Performance, dependable and looks beautiful.."