• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2014 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,028 - $36,837.

10/7.1

8.1

Based on 111 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Love this car!!

By on Monday, March 07, 2011

"In 30+ years of driving, I've never owned an American car. Ever. My most recent vehicle was a Lexus SUV + while I never experienced any major engine defects, I did have a lot of aesthetic issues (internal/cabin plastic pieces falling apart) not to mention the cost of replacing the tires and the maintenace costs. I was just about to get a Q5 when I decided to test drive this car. So glad I did. It's absolutely beautiful inside -the dash is very "driver friendly"; I opted for the navigation/10 speaker Bose feature and it's amazing. The seat leather is exceptional and the seat comfort is downright relaxing. Other great features include the panoramic roof, OnStar and the rear camera. I've only had the car for a few months but I couldn't be happier. No, it's not the fastest car I've ever owned (but that's not important to me.) It IS the most comfortable, peaceful ride that also provides sporty, cross-over features. Plenty of passenger (2 and 4 legged) room with lots of appeal. I've had stranger stop me in parking lots to look at the car. If you're thinking about a Q5 or Volvo XC60, at least look at the Cadillac SRX!"

GM almost got it perfect

By on Thursday, March 03, 2011

"Much has been said about a lack of power, but this is a crossover not a performance vehicle. Would like to seen chrome at the Luxury level too."

srx

By on Sunday, January 30, 2011

"super comfort but good gas mileage and great on the road"

Great Value

By on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"For the money! Extremely comfortable! Why buy a Marcedes when this has ALL the creature comforts and MORE!! Love it wont go back for anything less!"

Amazing vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"I bought this car after 10+ years driving a minivan. I love the handling. I love the fact I can switch to manual at the simple push of the handle. It rides relatively smoothly but is a bit more noisy than I expected. Though this is a heavy crossover, I have made lane changes and not disappointed the car behind me as I have every ability to leave them far behind with the combo horsepower/manual shifting. The attention to detail is above and beyond. I have family who drive Mercedes' getting in my car saying, "I don't have this," or, "I don't have that. What is this feature? Ooohhhh. That's so nice!" I have friends saying they want this for their next car. Overall, this is an amazing vehicle with details that make the sticker price far worth it. Some day I will be able to buy the car with two doors, two seats- one for me and one for my purse- but for now? I can drive myself and my girls around in detailed style with less abandon than other cars but have everyone comfortable and happy all the same. There is room for me, my girls, a friend or two if we squeeze and my daughter's cello- we are good to go! And the Cadillac styling makes it all the better. This is, hands down, a beautiful car."