• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2014 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,881 - $36,708.

10/7.1

8.1

Based on 113 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

For 56K it should be flawless!

By on Friday, March 25, 2011

"GM GM GM...Will they ever learn? NICE looking auto but refinement is lacking! I have had NUMEROUS (over 15) visits to the dealership for everything from trim falling off to oil leaks to faulty wheels, broken seat, now THE CLOCK WON'T KEEP TIME! (WASN'T THAT A PROBLEM SOLVED IN THE '20s?) HORRIBLE GPM (18-20), it tracks real weird on freeways (almost dizzying as it gets a weird side-to-side undulation around 70mph that never stops)! I honestly traded a NEW import that I loved for this SRX as a show of support for my country and community...I'm glad I may have helped but I'm sorry I did that to my wallet! I will be trading it in this Monday. I am of the belief that if one spends one's hard earned $ on a product it better be worth it...this "Cadillac" of products does not represent what I believed that used to mean! $56K...NO WAY...$35K maybe.. Sorry GM, I tried!"

super suv crossover

By on Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"this is a great crossover,stands out from the rest of the crowd,luv the rear tail lamps with the slight caddy tail fin ,super look,interior is awesome and the little retro clock looks sharp,plenty of room in front cabin,rear passengers may be a little cramped,im a big guy 6"4 and i keep my seat all way back.handles great smooth ride,glad i made this choice,and the cadillac red makes this stand out."

Love this car!!

By on Monday, March 07, 2011

"In 30+ years of driving, I've never owned an American car. Ever. My most recent vehicle was a Lexus SUV + while I never experienced any major engine defects, I did have a lot of aesthetic issues (internal/cabin plastic pieces falling apart) not to mention the cost of replacing the tires and the maintenace costs. I was just about to get a Q5 when I decided to test drive this car. So glad I did. It's absolutely beautiful inside -the dash is very "driver friendly"; I opted for the navigation/10 speaker Bose feature and it's amazing. The seat leather is exceptional and the seat comfort is downright relaxing. Other great features include the panoramic roof, OnStar and the rear camera. I've only had the car for a few months but I couldn't be happier. No, it's not the fastest car I've ever owned (but that's not important to me.) It IS the most comfortable, peaceful ride that also provides sporty, cross-over features. Plenty of passenger (2 and 4 legged) room with lots of appeal. I've had stranger stop me in parking lots to look at the car. If you're thinking about a Q5 or Volvo XC60, at least look at the Cadillac SRX!"

GM almost got it perfect

By on Thursday, March 03, 2011

"Much has been said about a lack of power, but this is a crossover not a performance vehicle. Would like to seen chrome at the Luxury level too."

srx

By on Sunday, January 30, 2011

"super comfort but good gas mileage and great on the road"

See if you qualify for