2014 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,360 - $36,501.

10/7.1

8.1

Based on 142 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Great Looking vehicle but not very comfortable.

By on Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Pros: "Great styling"

Cons: "Very uncomfortable seats for a car in this price point. Parking Assist not available on base models"

"I have 3 complaints with this vehicle which my wife bought new 6 months ago. 1. The seats (especially the passenger seat) are very hard and very uncomfortable. To the point that can only ride for about an hour. My daughter just bought a new Chevy Equinox and it's seats are far superior to the SRX. 2. Hard to belive that a cadillac doesn't include power seats as standard (passenger seat is manual). 3. Also would expect parking assist to be standard or at least optional on the base model."

Great vehicle! One of my favorite cars ever owned

By on Monday, March 04, 2013

Pros: "Great vehicle, fun to drive and looks great!"

Cons: "Wide support beam on each side of windshield."

"I have had a lot of cars and this is one of my all-time favorites. I bought it new and have never regretted the decision. It drives and handles great, has plenty of power and is comfortable. The only con about the vehicle is the wide support beam on each side of the windshield, which can create a blind spot if you are not aware of it. I've had no problems with any of the mechanics or electrical functions and plan to drive it for several more years."

Not sure I would get this car again

By on Sunday, January 01, 2012

Pros: "Price seems fine for what you are getting"

Cons: "Computer system seems to have a mind of its own"

"We bought this car end of March 2011 and have had it in the shop several times for climate control issues which just can't seem to be resolved by our local dealer or the tech department. It is getting frustrating never knowing if you have heat or air conditioning. Beginning to think we got one of the lemons. Road handling is fine but city traffic starts and stops are jerky at best. Interior is very nice. Navigation system is fine but can be temperamental about entering destinations. Overall, I think I would think twice about getting such a luxurious CUV, opt for a less expensive one for running errands and tasks that require extra hauling space and go for the CTS or DTS for the luxury ride and feel that Cadillac usually is known for."

Amazing car!

By on Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pros: "Super high-tech"

Cons: "None yet"

I love the way it lights at night! Notice the Cadillac "glows" on the step!

"The first few days I did not really care for it and it grew on me. It is the first car I have had with a pop-up tv to see behind. When I fell all the way was the first drive at night. Mine has the sun roof and navigation and upgraded headlights and even a heated steering wheel. I highly recomend the optional headlights. The only word is amazing (like having night vition)! Car has lights under wood trim even on doors so at night a pleasent light lets the interior stay visable, even the Cadillac name on the doorstep lights-up. I love the sun roof (which I did not care about) and love the electric shade door to cover it. The car has amazing power for a V-6. Gets poor gas mileage with E-85. I also like the no key, just a box. The box just stays in your pocket at all times so no fooling-around at night. Pull the door handle and it automatically unlocks and sit down and push the button and it starts (with foot on brake). It does have a button to start it while walking-up(I don't use it). Overall the car has really impressed me!"

I love the way it lights at night! Notice the Cadillac "glows" on the step!

Not Worth the Money

By on Thursday, October 07, 2010

"Very disappointed. It is a good idea, but poorly executed. The 3 liter motor is very weak, not enough torque. When going up any upgrade the transmission is hunting for the right gear. The ride is harsh when going over any road bumps. I traded in my 2006 CTS for this 2010 SRX. It is too bad they did not use the 3.6 liter CTS motor, it would handle the SRX much better. The SRX is a heavy vehicle for its size and just needs a larger motor. I am going to trade mine in for a new Lexus RX350."