2013 Cadillac SRX

8.1

Based on 141 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

great crossover well priced.agial sporty

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pros: "Great gas milage 27mpg very quick and responsive"

"this car gives you the comfort and sporty feel of sports car and the luxury of a Cadillac"

Cared for just like I do my Corvette!

By on Friday, February 06, 2015

Pros: "there is NOTHING wrong with this Caddy SRX !"

Cons: "not a single one"

Best Looking CrossOver Vehicle on the road today !

"Garage kept. Scheduled maintenance done at Cadillac dealership. In Perfect condition both exterior & interior..no flaws,dents, scratches. Professionally detailed every 6 months. Pearl White exterior with Cashmere all leather interior. Very low mileage...26,255 tires show no signs of wear..just installed new battery with a 5 year warranty.."

Best Looking CrossOver Vehicle on the road today !

Great driving and handling car...

By on Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Pros: "Again, a great driver, fair gas mileage."

Cons: "Chrome 20" wheels; no blind spot mirrors."

"Does not hold its value.... 20" wheels with chrome plating over plastic is terrible idea and expensive to maintain. Auto memory seats does not work automatically (have to push memory button until set) Navafation can not be updated without purchasing a new disc..called "a maintenance item".. $179. No blind spot mirror available. Information center is very useful and helpful. Could use more horses under the hood"

This is my favorite cadillac so far!!!!

By on Sunday, February 01, 2015

Pros: "Supper Stylish, Keyless entry and start"

Cons: "Front Blind Spots."

"This car replaced my 03 deville. I was sad to see it go but I was very impressed the first time I drove it. My driving mostly consists of going 20miles to high school and back. It is very quick witch helps when I'm going to be late for school. The sound system is great and the double moon roof is amazing. I love how I can start it with my iPhone while I'm waiting in study hall for school to get out (I live in Iowa and remote start is like a must in the winter). Everyone complements on how nice it is and how cool the headlights are. The one and only complaint is the front pillars that divide the windshield and front doors create an annoying blind spot on both sides so I have to lean forward sometimes when making a left turn. It has the perfect spot to put my iPhone charging dock. The pop up navigation screen is a impressive feature. I also like how I can leave the key in my pocket and never have to take it out to start it open the back hatch or doors or to lock the doors. This way I don't have to waist time trying to figure out what pocket I put my keys in and I don't have to put the dam key in and turn it which is like supper annoying when alls I want to do is simply go home. Some people don't know this but the back seats actually recline, just pull on the handle like you would to fold them down but push the seats back instead of froward and it will go back about 4 inches! All in all this is a very nice car and is part of my motivation to get up and get ready in the mornings because I know this car is waiting in the garage for me :)"

Has been a good car

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pros: "Very comfortable"

Cons: "Front wheel drive"

"There is a learning curve for the touch screen controls. Once mastered it becomes very easy to use. The SRX is quite comfortable on trips and around town. The vibrating warning alerts built into the drivers seat is an exceptional system and needed on this car. There are blind spots at the front posts and rear quarter panels. The car has plenty of power but the motor sounds like it is laboring. If purchased again would get the all wheel drive."