2013 Cadillac SRX

8.2

Based on 143 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Great Looking vehicle but not very comfortable.

By on Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Pros: "Great styling"

Cons: "Very uncomfortable seats for a car in this price point. Parking Assist not available on base models"

"I have 3 complaints with this vehicle which my wife bought new 6 months ago. 1. The seats (especially the passenger seat) are very hard and very uncomfortable. To the point that can only ride for about an hour. My daughter just bought a new Chevy Equinox and it's seats are far superior to the SRX. 2. Hard to belive that a cadillac doesn't include power seats as standard (passenger seat is manual). 3. Also would expect parking assist to be standard or at least optional on the base model."

Great vehicle! One of my favorite cars ever owned

By on Monday, March 04, 2013

Pros: "Great vehicle, fun to drive and looks great!"

Cons: "Wide support beam on each side of windshield."

"I have had a lot of cars and this is one of my all-time favorites. I bought it new and have never regretted the decision. It drives and handles great, has plenty of power and is comfortable. The only con about the vehicle is the wide support beam on each side of the windshield, which can create a blind spot if you are not aware of it. I've had no problems with any of the mechanics or electrical functions and plan to drive it for several more years."

Not sure I would get this car again

By on Sunday, January 01, 2012

Pros: "Price seems fine for what you are getting"

Cons: "Computer system seems to have a mind of its own"

"We bought this car end of March 2011 and have had it in the shop several times for climate control issues which just can't seem to be resolved by our local dealer or the tech department. It is getting frustrating never knowing if you have heat or air conditioning. Beginning to think we got one of the lemons. Road handling is fine but city traffic starts and stops are jerky at best. Interior is very nice. Navigation system is fine but can be temperamental about entering destinations. Overall, I think I would think twice about getting such a luxurious CUV, opt for a less expensive one for running errands and tasks that require extra hauling space and go for the CTS or DTS for the luxury ride and feel that Cadillac usually is known for."

Amazing car!

By on Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pros: "Super high-tech"

Cons: "None yet"

I love the way it lights at night! Notice the Cadillac "glows" on the step!

"The first few days I did not really care for it and it grew on me. It is the first car I have had with a pop-up tv to see behind. When I fell all the way was the first drive at night. Mine has the sun roof and navigation and upgraded headlights and even a heated steering wheel. I highly recomend the optional headlights. The only word is amazing (like having night vition)! Car has lights under wood trim even on doors so at night a pleasent light lets the interior stay visable, even the Cadillac name on the doorstep lights-up. I love the sun roof (which I did not care about) and love the electric shade door to cover it. The car has amazing power for a V-6. Gets poor gas mileage with E-85. I also like the no key, just a box. The box just stays in your pocket at all times so no fooling-around at night. Pull the door handle and it automatically unlocks and sit down and push the button and it starts (with foot on brake). It does have a button to start it while walking-up(I don't use it). Overall the car has really impressed me!"

I love the way it lights at night! Notice the Cadillac "glows" on the step!

Not Worth the Money

By on Thursday, October 07, 2010

"Very disappointed. It is a good idea, but poorly executed. The 3 liter motor is very weak, not enough torque. When going up any upgrade the transmission is hunting for the right gear. The ride is harsh when going over any road bumps. I traded in my 2006 CTS for this 2010 SRX. It is too bad they did not use the 3.6 liter CTS motor, it would handle the SRX much better. The SRX is a heavy vehicle for its size and just needs a larger motor. I am going to trade mine in for a new Lexus RX350."

Great car

By on Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Pros: "Great design. Good power. Safe and sturdy build."

Cons: "Blind spot"

"Luxury w/ regular unleaded. Drives like a big car . Cons - blind spot, 2012 base doesn't have rear back up camera (when so many basic SUVs have it now a days),"

great vehicle

By on Monday, January 06, 2014

Pros: "luxury great amenities smooth ride"

Cons: "no blind spot monitoring"

"had it for 3 years its and excellent vehicle I've had no problems. it's a very comfortable vehicle and has a excellent navigation system. I will probably buy another one in the future."

Love this car!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive. Love everything about it."

Cons: "Price."

"The smoothest ride I have ever driven. Comfort, comfort, comfort and good gas mileage too."

Think twice before buying.

By on Monday, May 23, 2011

"I purchased a 2011 Luxury SRX last year. I give it a top rating for style, and one of the nicest interiors of the many new Cadillacs I have owned over the last 20 years, but that's about it. This car is underpowered, poor milage in City use, has a jerky transmission, and a harsh ride with seats that are too firm. Cadillac almost had it right, but took cheaper shortcuts before going in production. I'm not totally down on this car, but it has been a disappointment. It also has inherent problems with the parking sensors that there's no fix for. I've read reviews from other owners who think this is a powerful crossover and I can only wonder what they compare it to...their riding mower? I'll keep it till next year and trade for something that has some pep, a transmission that doesn't jump gears at the slightest move for speed, that doesn't jerk as it downshifts as you slow down, and most importantly isn't a gas guzzler that is nowhere near the posted 18 MPG City."

Amazing vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"I bought this car after 10+ years driving a minivan. I love the handling. I love the fact I can switch to manual at the simple push of the handle. It rides relatively smoothly but is a bit more noisy than I expected. Though this is a heavy crossover, I have made lane changes and not disappointed the car behind me as I have every ability to leave them far behind with the combo horsepower/manual shifting. The attention to detail is above and beyond. I have family who drive Mercedes' getting in my car saying, "I don't have this," or, "I don't have that. What is this feature? Ooohhhh. That's so nice!" I have friends saying they want this for their next car. Overall, this is an amazing vehicle with details that make the sticker price far worth it. Some day I will be able to buy the car with two doors, two seats- one for me and one for my purse- but for now? I can drive myself and my girls around in detailed style with less abandon than other cars but have everyone comfortable and happy all the same. There is room for me, my girls, a friend or two if we squeeze and my daughter's cello- we are good to go! And the Cadillac styling makes it all the better. This is, hands down, a beautiful car."