2013 Cadillac SRX

8.2

Based on 145 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Great vehicle! One of my favorite cars ever owned

By on Monday, March 04, 2013

Pros: "Great vehicle, fun to drive and looks great!"

Cons: "Wide support beam on each side of windshield."

"I have had a lot of cars and this is one of my all-time favorites. I bought it new and have never regretted the decision. It drives and handles great, has plenty of power and is comfortable. The only con about the vehicle is the wide support beam on each side of the windshield, which can create a blind spot if you are not aware of it. I've had no problems with any of the mechanics or electrical functions and plan to drive it for several more years."

Great car

By on Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Pros: "Great design. Good power. Safe and sturdy build."

Cons: "Blind spot"

"Luxury w/ regular unleaded. Drives like a big car . Cons - blind spot, 2012 base doesn't have rear back up camera (when so many basic SUVs have it now a days),"

Amazing vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"I bought this car after 10+ years driving a minivan. I love the handling. I love the fact I can switch to manual at the simple push of the handle. It rides relatively smoothly but is a bit more noisy than I expected. Though this is a heavy crossover, I have made lane changes and not disappointed the car behind me as I have every ability to leave them far behind with the combo horsepower/manual shifting. The attention to detail is above and beyond. I have family who drive Mercedes' getting in my car saying, "I don't have this," or, "I don't have that. What is this feature? Ooohhhh. That's so nice!" I have friends saying they want this for their next car. Overall, this is an amazing vehicle with details that make the sticker price far worth it. Some day I will be able to buy the car with two doors, two seats- one for me and one for my purse- but for now? I can drive myself and my girls around in detailed style with less abandon than other cars but have everyone comfortable and happy all the same. There is room for me, my girls, a friend or two if we squeeze and my daughter's cello- we are good to go! And the Cadillac styling makes it all the better. This is, hands down, a beautiful car."

We really like it

By on Monday, August 09, 2010

"We had the 2010 SRX (Luxury with nav and entertainment system) for a few months now. Still looks new and we still like it. It's very comfortable and nice. We wanted something different (not a Lexus) and we looked at the MKX and Q4. The SRX just felt right with us. Not everything that looks like leather is, and one of the back plastic covers on the bumper is warping a bit from the sun (maybe needs a bit of silicon glue). The sound and nav system is not as cool as Sync. So all of these very minor details are preventing me for giving it five stars. But overall, we definitely would purchase it again. And with a 5 year warranty, I am not going to worry about quality issues. If they pop up, GM has to fix it. But so far so good. On a mix of freeway and local street I get 19.1 m/g. Have not taken it on a long road trip. The engine is adequate, but not a hot rod. Only regret is that we bought it during a month when there were no incentives. Now you can get free financing (ouch)."

Enjoyable car to drive.

By on Thursday, February 06, 2014

Pros: "enjoyable and comfortable, great stereo system,"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"This car is great for a front wheel drive. We have had a great deal of snow and no trouble getting around at all. The traction system is fantastic. When I begin to slide the car is able to keep itself in control. The comfort features are excellent. My only wish is that the car obtained better gas mileage."