• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2011 Cadillac SRX

8.1

Based on 113 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Great Value

By on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"For the money! Extremely comfortable! Why buy a Marcedes when this has ALL the creature comforts and MORE!! Love it wont go back for anything less!"

Amazing vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"I bought this car after 10+ years driving a minivan. I love the handling. I love the fact I can switch to manual at the simple push of the handle. It rides relatively smoothly but is a bit more noisy than I expected. Though this is a heavy crossover, I have made lane changes and not disappointed the car behind me as I have every ability to leave them far behind with the combo horsepower/manual shifting. The attention to detail is above and beyond. I have family who drive Mercedes' getting in my car saying, "I don't have this," or, "I don't have that. What is this feature? Ooohhhh. That's so nice!" I have friends saying they want this for their next car. Overall, this is an amazing vehicle with details that make the sticker price far worth it. Some day I will be able to buy the car with two doors, two seats- one for me and one for my purse- but for now? I can drive myself and my girls around in detailed style with less abandon than other cars but have everyone comfortable and happy all the same. There is room for me, my girls, a friend or two if we squeeze and my daughter's cello- we are good to go! And the Cadillac styling makes it all the better. This is, hands down, a beautiful car."

So far so good

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

"I am only giving the 2011 Cadillac SRX 4 Stars because I havent had it a week yet. Thus far I like the vehicle, I purchased the Luxury FWD model. So far the vehicle is really user friendly, has a great ride.. There are some parts of the interior that look like leather but arent and I don't think Cadillac should have skimped on that. But for all of the features you can't beat the price. I also looked at the Infinity FX35, BMW X3 and the Acura MDX and Cadillac seemed to be the best buy. I havent driven American in years and this is my journey back, so I truly hope Cadillac doesnt dissapoint me. I like the warranty and the free maintenance service."

Great Crossover

By on Friday, January 21, 2011

"I've owned my SRX for 10 months now and it has been fantastic. Great ride, fit and finish. Mileage is good for the size of the vehicle. Not as powerful as some in the class but I didn't get the Turbo as that wasn't an issue for me. It still gets lots of admiring looks and comments from friends and strangers. Great value for the money -- 10,000 to 20,000 less than comparable Japanese and German vehicles. Had a minor recall issue repaired at the dealer -- hose connection for the power steering. All around I"m extremely happy with the SRX."

By on Thursday, January 13, 2011