2011 Cadillac SRX

8.2

Based on 143 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

A really good value for the price

By on Friday, July 18, 2014

"Traded down from an Escalade and have not been disappointed. SRX is a much better value"

Excellent vehicle

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pros: "Everything about this car"

"This vehicle is the nicest of any crossovers that I test drove before purchase. The comfort is superb , the ease of driving is excellent. For a vehicle of this size, the gas mileage is great. If I were to buy another vehicle, it would be another SRX."

This is my favorite cadillac so far!!!!

By on Sunday, February 01, 2015

Pros: "Supper Stylish, Keyless entry and start"

Cons: "Front Blind Spots."

"This car replaced my 03 deville. I was sad to see it go but I was very impressed the first time I drove it. My driving mostly consists of going 20miles to high school and back. It is very quick witch helps when I'm going to be late for school. The sound system is great and the double moon roof is amazing. I love how I can start it with my iPhone while I'm waiting in study hall for school to get out (I live in Iowa and remote start is like a must in the winter). Everyone complements on how nice it is and how cool the headlights are. The one and only complaint is the front pillars that divide the windshield and front doors create an annoying blind spot on both sides so I have to lean forward sometimes when making a left turn. It has the perfect spot to put my iPhone charging dock. The pop up navigation screen is a impressive feature. I also like how I can leave the key in my pocket and never have to take it out to start it open the back hatch or doors or to lock the doors. This way I don't have to waist time trying to figure out what pocket I put my keys in and I don't have to put the dam key in and turn it which is like supper annoying when alls I want to do is simply go home. Some people don't know this but the back seats actually recline, just pull on the handle like you would to fold them down but push the seats back instead of froward and it will go back about 4 inches! All in all this is a very nice car and is part of my motivation to get up and get ready in the mornings because I know this car is waiting in the garage for me :)"

Great car

By on Friday, May 30, 2014

Pros: "great value"

"Perfect amount of room, handles like a sedan."

Most trouble free vehicle I have ever owned

By on Sunday, March 09, 2014

Pros: "No maintenance vehicle"

Cons: "Cadillac has to design better cup holders"

"I have only required scheduled maintenance such as oil, tires, and preventative maintenance schedule. I traded a DTS in on this and while it does not ride as well as the DTS, it is very comfortable and I enjoy the extra elevation in traffic. It has a surprising small turning radius and is extremely easy to park in tight spaces as the car's exterior is smaller than it seems. Backup camera is a big help in parking garages. I am easy on brakes and still have factory brakes on car at 80,000 miles. At last service, advisor told me I had 45% remaining. The 20" tires are pricey but car is very stable in rain and high wind. I have never felt uncomfortable in it, even when driving it in snow in Ohio. Back seats are okay for kids but don't plan on hauling adults for long distance. The vehicle has the most legroom up front in any vehicle I've been in, including Escalade. I wish it had the dual sun visor like the DTS for winding roads where the sun keeps shift from front to side. That's really my only complaint."