2011 Cadillac SRX

8.2

Based on 143 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Absolutely love this car

By on Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pros: "CUE, driver safety package"

Cons: "Not enough rear passenger room"

"This car is amazing. Driver safety package is awesome. CUE is great and easy to use. Plenty of leg room, love the extra large sun roof. Smooth ride, with plenty of cargo space. Only downside is not enough rear passenger leg room."

Grossly Disappointed

By on Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"I have been driving foreign vehicles for 20 years. Mostly Honda and Acura. With gas prices, I wanted to stay in a luxury vehicle, but find something that accepted regular gas. Lincoln and Chrysler were out of the question. Lincoln was gawdy and Chrysler had nothing to offer. GM had Cadillac and the SRX Crossover looked sharp. The fit and finish also looked like GM was doing much better. The SRX was loaded with creature comforts and the engine sounded hot. The exhaust was "throaty." My deepest regret was not driving it more before buying it. The vehicle is totally underpowered. there is no real acceleration. The vehicle looks fast but is slow off the line or whenever you attempt to pass. The transmission constantly downshifts. It's a "dog." If you want looks, the SRX is your best choice by an American manufacturer. If you want performance, stay away from the SRX! The engineer who designed and powered this vehile should be shot. This one is on its way to Carmax! As I said, grossly disappointed."

Excellent

By on Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pros: "Quality and looks"

Cons: "Need extra 50 horse being turbo"

"little tough on gas since it is turbo and have to use premium gas, but it delivers smooth acceleration specially over 70 mph. Almost everything is covered under warranty. My cost to maintain is near zero out of my pocket. Unless you got lemon this car is built solid."

Great Looking vehicle but not very comfortable.

By on Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Pros: "Great styling"

Cons: "Very uncomfortable seats for a car in this price point. Parking Assist not available on base models"

"I have 3 complaints with this vehicle which my wife bought new 6 months ago. 1. The seats (especially the passenger seat) are very hard and very uncomfortable. To the point that can only ride for about an hour. My daughter just bought a new Chevy Equinox and it's seats are far superior to the SRX. 2. Hard to belive that a cadillac doesn't include power seats as standard (passenger seat is manual). 3. Also would expect parking assist to be standard or at least optional on the base model."

Great vehicle! One of my favorite cars ever owned

By on Monday, March 04, 2013

Pros: "Great vehicle, fun to drive and looks great!"

Cons: "Wide support beam on each side of windshield."

"I have had a lot of cars and this is one of my all-time favorites. I bought it new and have never regretted the decision. It drives and handles great, has plenty of power and is comfortable. The only con about the vehicle is the wide support beam on each side of the windshield, which can create a blind spot if you are not aware of it. I've had no problems with any of the mechanics or electrical functions and plan to drive it for several more years."