2010 Cadillac SRX

8.1

Based on 163 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Not recommended

By on Friday, March 11, 2016

Pros: "enjoyable driving experience"

Cons: "Interior cramped and hard to get into, bad mpg"

"Though the SRX performs nicely, very sturdy solidly built giving one the sense of safety. However, fuel economy is poor for this type of vehicle. Access is very poor but comfortable seating once you get seated, if you can live with the lack of space. The CUE system is not easy to use, and we are having intermittent issues with the screen blacking out. For the price there are better options out there."

Excellent

By on Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pros: "Quality and looks"

Cons: "Need extra 50 horse being turbo"

"little tough on gas since it is turbo and have to use premium gas, but it delivers smooth acceleration specially over 70 mph. Almost everything is covered under warranty. My cost to maintain is near zero out of my pocket. Unless you got lemon this car is built solid."

tight sporty comfortable luxury crossover

By on Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pros: "super price , very fun to drive with all safety fe"

Cons: "they dont make ventshades for it"

"awsome trouble free car with great cutting edge styling well thought out interior fun to drive and haul kids and shopping at same time great in snow not bad on gas awd 6cyl"

Great looking, comfortable and economical.

By on Monday, July 18, 2016

"I've had this car for close to two years and I love everything about it except for a few minor things. One, the radio comes on when you put the navigation system on and you have to turn it down if you don't want to listen to it. Turning it off turns off the nav system. The other is that the pop-up screen for the back-up camera sometimes takes its sweet time popping up. I've had to wait about 5 seconds for the stupid thing. The 3.0 liter engine has sufficient power for me and the 6 speed automatic shifts flawlessly and, you don't need to change the transmission oil every 30,000 miles like you do with a CTV tranny. It also runs on regular gas. My overall fuel economy according to the on-board computer is 18.4 MPG over the time I've had it. That's on par with my previous vehicles, a Toyota Sienna and Nissan Murano. It rides well and is almost as agile as the Murano but the seats are very firm. My wife complains about their hardness. All in all, this vehicle ranks among the best I've had and I would recommend it to all of you who drive sanely. If you're cruising the NJ toll roads between toll booths, it may not have the get-up-and-go you'll need. But if you're in small town America, this is the car for you."

Herky-Jerky Transmission

By on Monday, October 15, 2012

Pros: "Very comfortable, responsive, stunning appearance."

Cons: "Transmission is a disaster."

"This is a very stylish, very comfortable crossover. Unfortunately, the transmission can't figure out which gear it belongs in, and acceleration from a stop is often unpleasantly jerky. It's a good thing the car has a 5/100 power train warranty, because I'm convinced the transmission will fail long before the warranty lapses. For this reason alone, I would have purchased a Lexus RX if I could turn back the clock. I'm disappointed Cadillac. Are you listening?"