2010 Cadillac SRX

8.1

Based on 161 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

My wife loves her her caddie!

By on Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Pros: "edgy styling, niceride,handling, does well in snow"

Cons: "more HP / be aware of the cheap plastic rims"

"Bought this car for the wife and she has loved it! she has said she could of had the worst day and driving home in her caddy made her forget about her pressures from work, at least for the ride home... It is a Premium AWD Caddie, which I don't understand why GM makes a base model because if your going to own a caddy it should have all the bells and whistles, I mean it's a Cadillac! she loves the color, I gambled and brought this one home and she fell in love with it! now this wasn't my choice and tried to talk her out of it cause we already had a full size SUV, but its ok for running around town but I'm 6'2 and it's comfortable for me but who ever gets to sit behind may suffer, we have youg kids so there ok for now, and they enjoy the entertainment and Rear Seat heat on out cold winters."

Excellent vehicle

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pros: "Everything about this car"

"This vehicle is the nicest of any crossovers that I test drove before purchase. The comfort is superb , the ease of driving is excellent. For a vehicle of this size, the gas mileage is great. If I were to buy another vehicle, it would be another SRX."

Recent purchase, very happy so far

By on Sunday, May 17, 2015

Pros: "Good price, beautiful interior."

Cons: "Road noise at high speeds."

"Overall, I am very happy with this purchase. The fit and trim are excellent, and I just took it on the road for a long trip and am very pleased with the handling on the highway. The rear visibility could be better, but the backup camera helps solve this issue. I have not noticed the transmission shifting issues mentioned in many of the reviews, but I live on the Gulf coast, so I do no uphill/downhill driving. This is my third Cadillac, and I will replace this one with another Cadillac when the warranty runs out."

Best car I ever owned

By on Monday, August 3, 2015

Pros: "Tech, engine power, ride quality, noise level"

Cons: "A little pricey, but you get what you pay for."

"I had a 2011 SRX with a 2.8T engine, and I liked it a lot, but the new 2015 blows it away with improvements. The ride is very smooth now because of the real-time damping suspension in touring mode. Noise level is almost non-existent until you go over 60 mph. CUE is a bit difficult to use at first, but is very powerful and easy once you learn it. The cabin trim is first-rate. Leather everywhere, even on the padded window sills. I have a friend with an X5, and I think the SRX interior is superior in fit and quality materials. I have all the tech options except for the rear entertainment system. Everything on the car has functioned flawlessly. I really enjoy driving this car. The engine is very powerful, even at high speeds. I can't imagine a car getting any better than this SRX in the future."

THE WORST car I have EVER owned!

By on Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Pros: "There are no pros regarding this car"

Cons: "Everything from the ground up!"

"I leased this car after getting a mailer to turn in a Lincoln MKX - a decision that I have regretted since I drove the car off the lot. At first I took it in frequently to try and get each issue fixed, but it got to the point where I was spending more time trying to get it fixed rather than driving it. Now I just go in for the oil changes and say that the same things are STILL not fixed. Unfortunately all of them together do not make this car qualify as a lemon since none of them individually or all together will cause bodily damage. They are all just annoying problems. Our Ford F150 has a better ride than this car and we would now rather take it on long drives than the Cadillac SRX. Our lease is up in about 7 months and I have already started looking for a new car and will never get another GM car!"