2010 Cadillac SRX

8.1

Based on 161 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Great looking, comfortable and economical.

By on Monday, July 18, 2016

"I've had this car for close to two years and I love everything about it except for a few minor things. One, the radio comes on when you put the navigation system on and you have to turn it down if you don't want to listen to it. Turning it off turns off the nav system. The other is that the pop-up screen for the back-up camera sometimes takes its sweet time popping up. I've had to wait about 5 seconds for the stupid thing. The 3.0 liter engine has sufficient power for me and the 6 speed automatic shifts flawlessly and, you don't need to change the transmission oil every 30,000 miles like you do with a CTV tranny. It also runs on regular gas. My overall fuel economy according to the on-board computer is 18.4 MPG over the time I've had it. That's on par with my previous vehicles, a Toyota Sienna and Nissan Murano. It rides well and is almost as agile as the Murano but the seats are very firm. My wife complains about their hardness. All in all, this vehicle ranks among the best I've had and I would recommend it to all of you who drive sanely. If you're cruising the NJ toll roads between toll booths, it may not have the get-up-and-go you'll need. But if you're in small town America, this is the car for you."

Great vehicle! One of my favorite cars ever owned

By on Monday, March 4, 2013

Pros: "Great vehicle, fun to drive and looks great!"

Cons: "Wide support beam on each side of windshield."

"I have had a lot of cars and this is one of my all-time favorites. I bought it new and have never regretted the decision. It drives and handles great, has plenty of power and is comfortable. The only con about the vehicle is the wide support beam on each side of the windshield, which can create a blind spot if you are not aware of it. I've had no problems with any of the mechanics or electrical functions and plan to drive it for several more years."

1st yr out, lots of picky things.

By on Wednesday, April 4, 2012

"Been in the shop too many times for a Cadillac. Problem still not fixed. Bearings replaced on front, inside electronics eat up battery because "shift to park" light won't go off when car is shut down. Very dissappointed in service and car."

Absolutely love this car

By on Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pros: "CUE, driver safety package"

Cons: "Not enough rear passenger room"

"This car is amazing. Driver safety package is awesome. CUE is great and easy to use. Plenty of leg room, love the extra large sun roof. Smooth ride, with plenty of cargo space. Only downside is not enough rear passenger leg room."

Great look and drive but with many flaws!

By on Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pros: "great exterior and interior, great drive"

Cons: "electrical problems, etc..."

"I own a 2010 SRX which was purchased new. This vehicle fails in comparison to other Cadillacs I have owned (Escalade and CTS-V). The SRX is beautiful on the exterior and interior and has a very comfortable ride. I will be trading this in the next few weeks as it will soon be out of warranty. I have had numerous electrical problems and other problems, such as the rear hatch opening on its own and not closing back (this has happened 3 times now), the air conditioner blowing out heat wide open and would not turn off, the rear DVD screens have now had to be replaced twice due to overheating and turning brown from overheating. The vehicle is currently having to be repainted (under warranty) due to the paint peeling on the hood and bumper. I am very disappointed in Caddilac with this vehicle and would not recommend."